Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there any event name list somewhere by now? The unlocking code is kinda useless without knowing them...
Your best bet is to download and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread. It lists 98% of every achievement (some are so obvious, they aren't and shouldn't need to be covered) by girl. Also included in the Guide is how to properly use the Companion Mod to adjust stats for every girl and the MC without having to type in a specific code.

Guide.jpg

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
A question about DH' s Patreon. I supported him before a few times, and there were many patron only posts (previews, bonus renders, etc). Now there are only public posts and nothing else there? I dont see any locked posts.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
A question about DH' s Patreon. I supported him before a few times, and there were many patron only posts (previews, bonus renders, etc). Now there are only public posts and nothing else there? I dont see any locked posts.
I just had a quick look and I don't see any locked entries either. Apparently the Patreon site does not show that anymore. But they are for sure there, like the posts with high-res images for the upper tiers.

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
I don't know what's happening with you two.
I still see bunch of locked posts (for example, brenda's hi res render is unlocked according to my tier, but jessica's super hi res render is locked)

Maybe you forgot that you already paid,
or there's a bug in the site,
or there's been a site update rollout that didn't hit my part of the world yet.

Still ... it seems unlikely that patreon would choose to hide the locked posts entirely ... they've always been playing on your FOMO to get you to open your wallet

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
I still see bunch of locked posts (for example, brenda's hi res render is unlocked according to my tier, but jessica's super hi res render is locked)

Still ... it seems unlikely that patreon would choose to hide the locked posts entirely ... they've always been playing on your FOMO to get you to open your wallet
Crazy. Signed OUT from my patreon profile. And now there are all the hidden posts :D When I sign in, I dont see them! Thank you that was the solution...

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Crazy. Signed OUT from my patreon profile. And now there are all the hidden posts :D When I sign in, I dont see them! Thank you that was the solution...
Patron changed their layout some weeks ago and the new one sucks.
It is impossible to see a lot of the old info, including the Patron tiers.

Which is certifiably insane, because everything looks public to 10$ now.
So they have no idea what is what or if there even are exclusive posts for them.

And outsiders cannot see what posts $1, $5 and $10 gives them access.
For a site that lives from that sort of thing it is mental.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I don't know if anyone has seen this but I was catching up on my game and taking notes for the Guide and was at the scene where Faye and Natasha tease you with their boobs..but Natasha was not on the Island at the time but she appears and I got the achievement? Weird.

Reactions: darkhound1

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
I have not played this game in a year or so. Is there a proper progress tracker yet? It was annoying that only some scenes would trigger with certain outfits and I could never mentally keep track of anything.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have not played this game in a year or so. Is there a proper progress tracker yet? It was annoying that only some scenes would trigger with certain outfits and I could never mentally keep track of anything.
Use the Companion Guide as it explains how to complete each girl's achievement. For example, from page 76 of the latest Guide.

Capture.PNG

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Your best bet is to download and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread. It lists 98% of every achievement (some are so obvious, they aren't and shouldn't need to be covered) by girl. Also included in the Guide is how to properly use the Companion Mod to adjust stats for every girl and the MC without having to type in a specific code.

View attachment 3069086
Thanks for the hint, but it's no option for me. This requires me to grind nearly as much as without it. I was hoping for some kind of unlocker, hence the codes.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for the hint, but it's no option for me. This requires me to grind nearly as much as without it. I was hoping for some kind of unlocker, hence the codes.
A piece of advise, if you want to cheat do it with the companion mod (see page 1). Do not attempt to hack the code. By the nature of the code of this game that is deadly and almost inevitably leads to bork. Unless you are a coder on a par with Darkhound. But there a very few of those.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if anyone has seen this but I was catching up on my game and taking notes for the Guide and was at the scene where Faye and Natasha tease you with their boobs..but Natasha was not on the Island at the time but she appears and I got the achievement? Weird.
Very rare but possible it could have happened. Fiixed it now. Will be part of 0.4.0 :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Cthulhu Airlines

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I just had a quick look and I don't see any locked entries either. Apparently the Patreon site does not show that anymore. But they are for sure there, like the posts with high-res images for the upper tiers.

Patron changed their layout some weeks ago and the new one sucks.
It is impossible to see a lot of the old info, including the Patron tiers.

Which is certifiably insane, because everything looks public to 10$ now.
So they have no idea what is what or if there even are exclusive posts for them.

And outsiders cannot see what posts $1, $5 and $10 gives them access.
For a site that lives from that sort of thing it is mental.
Yeah, Patreons changes are borderline idiotic. The reason for not seeing locked posts is because they changed a default from showing all posts to showing just posts in your membership...

You can still see all posts but now you have to click on a down arrow next to "Latest posts" to open up a menu where you can select whether to sort messages from newest to oldest or oldest to newest and whether to show just posts in your membership or all posts. Unfortunately, you'll have to repeat that process every time you reload a page because I can't find a way to change that default setting to always show all posts.

Reactions: DuckSwim

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Cthulhian Halloween (For fun render)

The whole Human thing can be tricky for a Cosmic Horror.
Our customs are no exception.

Untitled-2.jpg

<"Bob"> What is Aly doing?
<Cthulhu> Starring at your boobs
<"Bob"> And, what is Faye doing?
<Cthulhu> Also starring at your boobs
<"Bob"> ... I should give them the candy now?
<Cthulhu> Think you already are :p

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes