Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Geeez don't Amy ever take a freakin shower in this game, been trying to get that scene for 5 weeks but every time the MC goes back to the room, she is only doing the mass scene.
You might try saving the game prior to going back to your room. If the Amy masturbation scene triggers, reload and see if you get a new scene. No guarantee, but what do you have to lose? Heck I'm still trying to get Yvette to send me the last sexting pic I need. Been almost two months.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
You might try saving the game prior to going back to your room. If the Amy masturbation scene triggers, reload and see if you get a new scene. No guarantee, but what do you have to lose? Heck I'm still trying to get Yvette to send me the last sexting pic I need. Been almost two months.
LOL...Yeah it took me awhile to get that one too, I decided to save and delete cache to see if that would help cause it really seemed that the game was stuck in a loop, 4 times in a row after waiting 30 mins each time, when MC went back to room, Amy was still doing the mass scene.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1 explained it once how the game sorts through and chooses the sexting pics, but I forget. I'd probably get it if I played more than 10 minutes at a time.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
@darkhound1 explained it once how the game sorts through and chooses the sexting pics, but I forget. I'd probably get it if I played more than 10 minutes at a time.
Well I gave up, it seems if Amy's lust is maxed, it will always be the mast scene but then if you finally get the shower scene and her lust is not high enough, then your screwed anyway.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well I gave up, it seems if Amy's lust is maxed, it will always be the mast scene but then if you finally get the shower scene and her lust is not high enough, then your screwed anyway.
So you're saying you finally got the shower scene, but her lust wasn't high enough? Out of curiosity why didn't you hit 'shift + o' and immediately open the console when the message on the screen said you pass the room and hear showering noises. You could then use the cheat codes to set her lust at whatever you want.

dukenukem8900

Oct 4, 2017
Since I'm not able to find anything, only scene im missing is the extended breastbump event wit ivy. But every time i try to trigger it. She has basic swimsuit, high lust, etc. , MC has blue pill, high lust, raging boner.
After the tests i always encounter an error:

IOError: Couldn't find file 'events/[event_char.fname]/[event_char.fname]_event_breast_bump9_swim[event_char.swimwear].jpg'.

common bug or am i doing something wrong?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Since I'm not able to find anything, only scene im missing is the extended breastbump event wit ivy. But every time i try to trigger it. She has basic swimsuit, high lust, etc. , MC has blue pill, high lust, raging boner.

IOError: Couldn't find file 'events/[event_char.fname]/[event_char.fname]_event_breast_bump9_swim[event_char.swimwear].jpg'.

@darkhound1 would be the one to answer that. However, it sounds like you might have a corrupt file somewhere.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
So you're saying you finally got the shower scene, but her lust wasn't high enough? Out of curiosity why didn't you hit 'shift + o' and immediately open the console when the message on the screen said you pass the room and hear showering noises. You could then use the cheat codes to set her lust at whatever you want.
No I never got the shower, again every time she was doing the mast thing. Its like the game is stuck on that.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No I never got the shower, again every time she was doing the mast thing. Its like the game is stuck on that.
Oh, okay, now I understand. You already tried clearing your cache and reloading, so I guess all you can do is to try and change some variables like stats or wardrobe and see what happens.

By the way, is she the only girl on the island that has room scenes?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Oh, okay, now I understand. You already tried clearing your cache and reloading, so I guess all you can do is to try and change some variables like stats or wardrobe and see what happens.

By the way, is she the only girl on the island that has room scenes?
No Alice and Yvette has them too in the form of rewards.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No Alice and Yvette has them too in the form of rewards.
Yes, I know, as does Desire. However, if Amy is the only girl on the island with room scenes it stands to reason that you might have a great chance of success in getting different scenes for her as the game has a limited number to choose from.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Yes, I know, as does Desire. However, if Amy is the only girl on the island with room scenes it stands to reason that you might have a great chance of success in getting different scenes for her as the game has a limited number to choose from.
Yes you would think so but Amy has been on the island since day 1, I'm now on day 62 and I've only seen her shower scene once but that was early in the game so she didn't have enough lust or MC not enough sneak skills. Its just strange that I keep getting the mast scene over and over again every time no matter what time of day MC goes back to the room.

Also I don't think changing clothing would have anything to do with it since it is a shower scene.

Edit: Are you suggesting I send all other girls with room scene home?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes you would think so but Amy has been on the island since day 1, I'm now on day 62 and I've only seen her shower scene once but that was early in the game so she didn't have enough lust or MC not enough sneak skills. Its just strange that I keep getting the mast scene over and over again every time no matter what time of day MC goes back to the room.

Also I don't think changing clothing would have anything to do with it since it is a shower scene.

Yes, that is what I am suggesting. As for wardrobe, I agree. However, I'll try changing any and all variables when I'm trying to get something to happen.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Yes, that is what I am suggesting. As for wardrobe, I agree. However, I'll try changing any and all variables when I'm trying to get something to happen.
Hmm, that may work but on the first run through I didn't have this problem and pretty much the same girls were on the island. Personally I think it has to due with Amy's lust level, if its maxed then she will do the mast scene so I just need to find the middle ground.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

You are right. It's a bug. Whenever the masturbation scene happens, the timer for the shower scene was set instead the one for the masturbation scene. I corrected it. It will be fixed in th next version.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

The full scene with sex should only be available when she's wearing her skimpy bikini. It's not supposed to be available with her base swimsuit. That's why you got the missing image error. I corrected the coding, so that this will not happen in the next release. You need to try the scene with her wearing the skimpy bikini.

Reactions: dukenukem8900

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
im getting a bug where at the beggining of every day i recieve a letter from Joy about the 20th day, and i fuck her and always the same... someone has a fix?

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
im getting a bug where at the beggining of every day i recieve a letter from Joy about the 20th day, and i fuck her and always the same... someone has a fix?
if you have the latest update , you should delete saves and restart the game (it did the trick for me)

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes