Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I guess the blue dress for Amy's bathroom scene?
What about Jessica's & Alice's tanning topless scene on the beach scene?
You do not need binoculars for tanning scene :) Binoculars are needed for Jogging scene. For tanning Alice must wear Classic Blue Bikini & Jessica must wear dark green skimpy bikini.

Reactions: Scorpio1971

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
You do not need binoculars for tanning scene :) Binoculars are needed for Jogging scene. For tanning Alice must wear Classic Blue Bikini & Jessica must wear dark green skimpy bikini.
I am also stuck with the jogging scene ,I already got the Binocolar ,how can I activate Binocolar?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Noticed another little issue which isn't really a big deal, but guess I'll just post all the ones I've noticed and still have no fixes for
1. Some girls Yvetee specififcally, I cannot "ask about her", and haven't been able to since new answers for her and others were added
2. Cannot use Natasha's sexting pics as her profile pic on the phone
3. When you get an appointment for any of the girls (have noticed this specififcally with AMy, Faye, and Yvette), after you do the appointmnet, it changes the profile pic on your phone for them to whatever the pic is that is associated with that appointmnet
Once again, none of these are really a big issue, and just waiting for the next update at this point as all I nhave to do now is try to get all the sexting pics and only, missing 5 for for Jessica and 2 for Yvette, but already have all those that show up on your phone
Thanks as always for this great game Darkhound
Hi,
thanks for the information.
1) It's another small bug in the version management/version updater. I fix it in the next version.
In the meantime if you want to fix it yourself, open the console and type this: yvette.create_topics_list()
2) I forgot to create the profile pictures for Natasha's sexting pics. Have added them now, will be part of the next version.
3) This is not a bug, it's a feature. Although it should only happen if the profile pic is a new one. If it happens also if you've seen the profile pic before, then it's a bug.

kakademona11

Jan 28, 2018
Is that a bug that most of the time the girl that should have 2nd place in a group in butt contest ends on 3rd place? I had situation like that with Lacey, for example. Let's say there's a group with Lacey, Eva and Amy. Lacey - Eva (vote for Lacey), Eva - Amy (vote for Eva), Lacey - Amy (vote for Lacey). It finishes 2 for Lacey, 1 for Eva, 0 for Amy and still Amy can finish above Lacey for example.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Hi,
thanks for the information.
1) It's another small bug in the version management/version updater. I fix it in the next version.
In the meantime if you want to fix it yourself, open the console and type this: yvette.create_topics_list()
2) I forgot to create the profile pictures for Natasha's sexting pics. Have added them now, will be part of the next version.
3) This is not a bug, it's a feature. Although it should only happen if the profile pic is a new one. If it happens also if you've seen the profile pic before, then it's a bug.
Thanks for the repsonses as always, will try the console codes thing, although not really an issue at all. As far as the 3rd point, yeah it happens even after I've seen that profile pic multiple times

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How to search. See photo (click to enlarge), the 'search' box is in the upper right of your screen. Type what you are searching for and leave everything else blank with the exception of checking 'Search this thread only'
Search.PNG

Reactions: titmanassguy

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thats good advise (hand held), but guess how many find it here. It should be put in a front paige, just BEFORE to download and topic MUST READ.

Reactions: Bantry

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Thats good advise (hand held), but guess how many find it here. It should be put in a front paige, just BEFORE to download and topic MUST READ.
mmm.., nah, must be put in windows, mac startup, chrome, firefox, opera, edge and even internet explorer and netscape startup and so on.

Reactions: Nerttu

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
mmm.., nah, must be put in windows, mac startup, chrome, firefox, opera, edge and even internet explorer and netscape startup and so on.
Maybe we'll take turns posting it every other day. :closedtongue:

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Half the time my searches don't work, I try them again and they work. Searches aren't exactly solid on f95...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How does they don`t work ? There is no posts or what ??? Allso you must type correct. I aint get non errors.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
is happening a bug with the last sexting of amy, she sends the photo but does not appear in the cel, does anyone know if it is a bug?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I deleted all my saves and started over with a new game but all my previous saves are still showing in game.

Is there another way to delete them?

Thanks

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out.

You just have to hover mouse over the save in game (Without Clicking) and then hit delete on your keyboard.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes