Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
So guys, been playing a lot, i'm at day 24, most of girls I wanted I already did. Also most events/scenes/appointments has been done. But I still can't figure out how to trigger these events:
  • Visit your doctor to treat sperm congestion (visiting doctor every day and still nuffin)
  • Room service - in these 24 days i had it only once, on the beginning and still don't know how to trigger it again
  • Receoption event - still no reception event occures.
So, could you give me a hint, hope this is the last hint. Thanks for all.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So guys, been playing a lot, i'm at day 24, most of girls I wanted I already did. Also most events/scenes/appointments has been done. But I still can't figure out how to trigger these events:
  • Visit your doctor to treat sperm congestion (visiting doctor every day and still nuffin)
  • Room service - in these 24 days i had it only once, on the beginning and still don't know how to trigger it again
  • Receoption event - still no reception event occures.
So, could you give me a hint, hope this is the last hint. Thanks for all.
1) As the name of the event implies, you need to NOT have sex for a few days. The doctor will message you with concerns about your inactivity. There are two scenes, one after 48 hours and one after 72 hours. You cannot have the 72 hour scene if you have seen the 48 hour scene the day before. So plan on a few days of abstinence. There are 4 girls that do the doctor scenes. Look at your phone to figure out who.
2)Go to your room at 9:00am and just sit there and keep hitting the half hour time advance icon. Sometime between 9:00am and 12:30pm there will be a knock on your door. Different girls do room service and have different scenes. Again your phone is the best clue.
3)Yvette must be the night receptionist and you need to visit the front desk at 00:00am or 00.30am. Has happened on different days of the week so cannot point to one as being better than the other. Save often and keep trying.
As a side note, there is an 'Easter Egg' with Ivy as the night receptionist (may happen during the day, I don't know) just keep ringing the bell and see what happens.

Reactions: kittenadin

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The new quest type in the Aly description sounds interesting.
Maybe next step in growing the game mechanics.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
1) As the name of the event implies, you need to NOT have sex for a few days. The doctor will message you with concerns about .........
Ah, 48 hours ... i had always only 24 and nothing happened ... ok thanks

Thanks for others too. (Un)fortunatelly, Easter Egg won't happen because Ivy is not on my island and never be. I'm into girls and Ivy is not girl ... :D

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ah, 48 hours ... i had always only 24 and nothing happened ... ok thanks

Thanks for others too. (Un)fortunatelly, Easter Egg won't happen because Ivy is not on my island and never be. I'm into girls and Ivy is not girl ... :D
Welcome. Ivy does have a few scenes that aren't bad. To each their own, but if you are trying to get all the appointment, event and scene achievements she'll have to be there sometime.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ivy is my favorite bodyguard, and usually men with small dicks and bad self-esteem don`t like strong women !!!:p:p:p:p

Reactions: MrJ

GUrebirth

Jun 1, 2017
T~T I having a litte problem unlocking the scence with Amy posing on the beach, I keep changing her clothes but nothing new happen. Can anyone help me?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
T~T I having a litte problem unlocking the scence with Amy posing on the beach, I keep changing her clothes but nothing new happen. Can anyone help me?
Amy needs to be in her 'Special' bikini. Then take a walk with her on the beach. After looking at her cleavage, the second time she suggests you look again, compliment her instead.

Reactions: GUrebirth

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
You have to buy her special bikini, so you have to acces her personal questions menu and ask her, if she is allright.

racnarox

Jul 11, 2017
I having a litte problem unlocking the scence with "Event Yvette at the reception" and "Breast bump event with Ivy"

G

GrafAuG

Hi, i figured out what all the stats are for like strength and charm.
But can somebody tell me what the looks stand ingame raise if you train/raise it enough?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Hi, i figured out what all the stats are for like strength and charm.
But can somebody tell me what the looks stand ingame raise if you train/raise it enough?
The MC's body appearance doesn't change at all with the strength & charm

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Thanks, I found something, but as you said, it isn't needed when there's no storyline ... but im just curious about two things ... in the guide posted here is mentioned that in my phone i can check my stats and shopping, but i have no such things in my phone ... is it bug or it will be later when i progress in game? Thx

EDIT: How can i change girls on island?
Talk to the Reception ,if yu got enough Company Favor points ,yu can bring or sent home new girls

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Have you asked her if you may buy her a drink? See that little box in the lower right of the screen? Clicking on the action icon will bring up additional icons for additional actions.
Which girls option is that for,Alice or Amy?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Faye has a thing for huge or enhanced "members", try a blue pill before shooting pictures of her.
DO I have to make anything full for this scene for example -full endurance ,lust?
Or just the blue pill works for this scene?

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes