rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
This has been brought up before and @darkhound1 has already addressed it by release a new rpyc file. You can find it a few pages back or on his Patreon page under bugfixes.

Hmmm, I installed the fix and deleted cache per instructions but I'm still getting the same thing, I'm going off of a save where she has already knocked on the door so perhaps that is the problem?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hmmm, I installed the fix and deleted cache per instructions but I'm still getting the same thing, I'm going off of a save where she has already knocked on the door so perhaps that is the problem?
Can't say as I sometimes encounter the same issue. My advice, just keep playing and it probably won't happen the next time she visits. Yeah, it's a pain, but minor IMO in the grand scheme of things.

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
Every time an event happens that allows taking pictures, the phone changes the profile picture of the girl of the event, which is not serious but it annoys me. Before this did not happen to me, my game was not updated correctly or does it happen to everyone? (I cant use the photos sended by Natasha via messages as profile pics)

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Can't say as I sometimes encounter the same issue. My advice, just keep playing and it probably won't happen the next time she visits. Yeah, it's a pain, but minor IMO in the grand scheme of things.
Yeah I'll just go back to an earlier save and keep going from there, it just makes sense that the save is corrupted now.

Thanks again

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Every time an event happens that allows taking pictures, the phone changes the profile picture of the girl of the event, which is not serious but it annoys me. Before this did not happen to me, my game was not updated correctly or does it happen to everyone? (I cant use the photos sended by Natasha via messages as profile pics)
Never really paid that much attention to the girls' profile pics, so I can't say for sure. However, I do know that you can assign a profile pic using the upper left app on the phone's main screen. No guarantees it won't change in the future, but if there is a pic you just love for a girl that is one way to assign it.

irishpiratejoe

Sep 30, 2017
Amy, Aly and Brenda can have the airplane scene.
The selection which one you get is very old code from the early days of the game. So it is probably not really "high sophisticated". I will have a look at it and maybe chaneg it for one of the next version (maybe even include another girl or two for the airplane scene).
Thank you, this game is really a lot of fun. Appreciate it.

RedWolf1

Mar 21, 2018
Thanks, I found something, but as you said, it isn't needed when there's no storyline ... but im just curious about two things ... in the guide posted here is mentioned that in my phone i can check my stats and shopping, but i have no such things in my phone ... is it bug or it will be later when i progress in game? Thx

EDIT: How can i change girls on island?
After a few days on the island, you will receive a notification stating that you can talk to the receptionist and request a new girl to the island (and send current ones away if the island is full).
Just like above, shopping is allowed after a few days on the island.

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
No offense intended, nor am I passing judgement, however I have to ask, "When you go to bed at night, do you look at your phone, tablet, whatever to remind you what you did that day?" "I know I did some things today, let me look at my tech so I can review them."

Maybe that seems nitpicky, but that is what came to mind after reading your post. I agree with you that Holiday Island is a really a great and fun game to play. I know the developer takes suggestions into account as he develops the game, but please let him spend his time on game development as opposed to adding more features that aren't needed IMO to the watch.
Like I said, it's not for when you go to bed at night. That's just when the lose of affection to the girls occurs. I bet you do look at your phone during the course of a day to figure out your appointments, reminders to touch base with people you want to talk to etc, after all that's the whole point of having a smart watch. It's something you can glance at and see important info you need for the moment. The way I like to play games that have rep loss is to touch base with everyone every day to minimize the affection loss. I just figured the watch sees their medical stats(once you unlock that) so maybe it could have an upgrade in the future to let you know which Girls you have contacted during the day. Maybe something you could purchase with favor or some quest that Joy wants done. I figure some future event with an orgy or something to unlock it would be awesome. That way it could be more than a simple upgrade without any new content, but personally i'd be happy to just have an upgrade somewhere that makes it easy for me to see if I've allready hugged,spoken or interacted with a girl allready that day.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Like I said, it's not for when you go to bed at night. That's just when the lose of affection to the girls occurs. I bet you do look at your phone during the course of a day to figure out your appointments, reminders to touch base with people you want to talk to etc, after all that's the whole point of having a smart watch. It's something you can glance at and see important info you need for the moment. The way I like to play games that have rep loss is to touch base with everyone every day to minimize the affection loss. I just figured the watch sees their medical stats(once you unlock that) so maybe it could have an upgrade in the future to let you know which Girls you have contacted during the day. Maybe something you could purchase with favor or some quest that Joy wants done. I figure some future event with an orgy or something to unlock it would be awesome. That way it could be more than a simple upgrade without any new content, but personally i'd be happy to just have an upgrade somewhere that makes it easy for me to see if I've allready hugged,spoken or interacted with a girl allready that day.
Well now your explanation makes more sense. As for me, nope don't have a watch nor do I use my phone for anything other than calls and the occasional texts. If I had a porch, I'd be the old curmudgeon sitting there yelling at kids to get off my lawn.

As for the girls and keeping their affection up, I used the cheat code to max out my company favor and bought tons of roses and candy. I pass them out all day long. When I'm not yelling at the girls to get off my beach that is.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Wow Renee has one of if not the nicest butts of all the girls I've encountered so far, its so nice and round...LOL

I really hope there is more content with her soon!

Reactions: Big AlA

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Wow Renee has one of if not the nicest butts of all the girls I've encountered so far, its so nice and round...LOL

I really hope there is more content with her soon!
I hope it to, in my opinion, she is the most beautiful from all of them, she was my first choice on the start, but its really shame, she has almost no content yet ....

Reactions: Big AlA

Aizio

Dec 28, 2017
does the poker cheats work properly? I get the "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred." error everytime I try to change chips in poker

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I hope it to, in my opinion, she is the most beautiful from all of them, she was my first choice on the start, but its really shame, she has almost no content yet ....
The content for the ladies follows their poll popularity.

Renee, Lacey (and Brenda) suffered a crushing defeat to Jessica (who alone took 2/3s of the vote to their combined 1/3) in a direct poll and in general polls combined has less support than Yvette or Amy has singled handledly.

Their lack of content is thus explained by their low popularity amongst voting Patreons.
If anyone lacks content it is Heather, who alone has the same support as the 3 combined.

That said, existing girls will get more content soon as the same poll that Natasha won had existing (that is, all girls pre-Natasha) girls as a solid second place choice.

Looking at the roadmap towards 0.1.0, it seems like Lacey with some Aly and Natasha (so far, more will be added obviously, incremental process).

(guesswork)
That Lacey (flat by HI standards) has the current pole dance promo picture & some content focus and not Renee (more backing, but medium bust) is probably a nod to the variety, due to Natasha (huge bust, opposite end of spectrum from Lacey) being introduced and quickly having content added.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This is just an FYI. Not intended to start a major discussion or arguments. Just thought you might like to know. From @darkhound1's patreon page. What's in the works. No release date as yet.

New features and content

• Natasha gets a workout event (in development)
  • Natasha gets a night visit event (in development)
  • Aly gets a beach event that can start a new quest (in development)
  • Lacey nightbar poledance scene (in development)
  • Lacey nightbar drink scene --> will be part of content addon 2
  • Lacey workout weight lifting scene --> will be part of content addon 2
  • Lacey workout pecs training --> will be part of content addon 2
  • Lacey workout pullups scene --> will be part of content addon 2
  • Lacey walk on the beach scene --> will be part of content addon 2

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
HEy guys, im lost. At the start of the game i got quest "Get 3 vials of enhanced high lust sperm for the doctor." I don't know how to get this enhanced vials ... someone help please?

JDark7

Mar 9, 2018
HEy guys, im lost. At the start of the game i got quest "Get 3 vials of enhanced high lust sperm for the doctor." I don't know how to get this enhanced vials ... someone help please?
You need to be under the effect of the blue pill, then go to your room and Masturbate with a high lust value (not sure on the minimum lust, but 80 and 100 will do it for sure).

You get the blue pill once a week apparently randomly from the nurse. It's hard enough to get it all lined up, you'll probably want to end up cheating. From another post above , you would want the command:

player.add_item("blue pill", 100)

That would give you 100 pills to experiment with.

Combine that with:

player.endurance = 100
player.lust = 100

And you have everything you need. (Of course, at that point you could just as easily add the samples directly):

player.add_item("sperm(eh) vial", 3)

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes