rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
The MC or your lust level needs to be around 85 - 90 as I recall and it needs to be there during one of the early renders in the scene, although I can say which one specifically. Another benefit of saving the game often so you can reload as needed and adjust levels via the console.
Hi, You've been real helpful with me on other questions so I hate to be a nuisance but I just can not get the Alice strength training to trigger, searched the forum but could fine nothing to help other then she needed to be in skimpy bikini but I think that was for the extra part and I haven't got the first one yet, as I said above, I've already completed everything else with her so perhaps that is the reason it will not trigger.

If you can give me any advice, it would be much appreciated.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, You've been real helpful with me on other questions so I hate to be a nuisance but I just can not get the Alice strength training to trigger, searched the forum but could fine nothing to help other then she needed to be in skimpy bikini but I think that was for the extra part and I haven't got the first one yet, as I said above, I've already completed everything else with her so perhaps that is the reason it will not trigger.

If you can give me any advice, it would be much appreciated.
I can't sat for certain, but it might be. I'm guessing you already got the schoolgirl scenes by having her win the butt contest.

I got the strength training scenes by finding her alone in the gym either early in the day or late at night. Early is obviously, like 7:00am, but not sure about late. You'll have to determine when the last girl leaves the gym. Go to the gym around 15:00 then wait for half hour increments to get an idea, then you can return at that time.

Now whether the having seen the schoolgirl scene(s) affects the strength training I can't say. Hopefully you have a prior save and can reload and keep visiting the gym until you find her. It should be noted that you don't have to do any specific type of training. When you go to the gym the scene will open. Something along the lines of "You find Alice training by herself".

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How to trigger Aly first event scene?
You need to be more specific as to which scene your are referring to. Aly has a few scenes, so unless you mean arriving on the island it is hard to determine what you mean by 'First Scene'.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I can't sat for certain, but it might be. I'm guessing you already got the schoolgirl scenes by having her win the butt contest.

I got the strength training scenes by finding her alone in the gym either early in the day or late at night. Early is obviously, like 7:00am, but not sure about late. You'll have to determine when the last girl leaves the gym. Go to the gym around 15:00 then wait for half hour increments to get an idea, then you can return at that time.

Now whether the having seen the schoolgirl scene(s) affects the strength training I can't say. Hopefully you have a prior save and can reload and keep visiting the gym until you find her. It should be noted that you don't have to do any specific type of training. When you go to the gym the scene will open. Something along the lines of "You find Alice training by herself".
Okay thanks alot, I don't think I've ever seen her in the gym alone as far as I can remember so that may be it.

Thanks again

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the shower scene with Amy which she invites you in?
It happens randomly, usually in the late afternoon or early evening. That isn't a for sure, just a guideline. Best she is on the island by herself and not with her sister Alice as that is a whole different scene. Your sneaking abilities have to be high and your lust around 40 or so. Too high of lust and you'll come before the scene finishes.

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
I don't understand why you say that. You can use old saves from version 0.0.8.0 and later with the latest version.
In version 0.0.8.4 you could use everything from 0.0.7.0 and newer.
just for saying... everytime a new version is released I just erase the previous (unless it's a bugfix), and start all over again because I enjoy replaying it and seeying every single changement :p

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm new here, is there any walkthrough (needed) ?
A walkthrough really isn't needed. Arrive on the island and interact with the girls. Talk, etc. and move from different location to different location. Time of day starts in the morning and progresses until the next day. There was/is a guide posted somewhere in this thread, but that isn't really needed either. Do a search and I'm sure you'll find it. The game can be a grindfest without using the built in cheat console. Codes are posted all over this thread. Whether you go that route is up to you.

Reactions: MaydayX15

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Thanks, I found something, but as you said, it isn't needed when there's no storyline ... but im just curious about two things ... in the guide posted here is mentioned that in my phone i can check my stats and shopping, but i have no such things in my phone ... is it bug or it will be later when i progress in game? Thx

EDIT: How can i change girls on island?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks, I found something, but as you said, it isn't needed when there's no storyline ... but im just curious about two things ... in the guide posted here is mentioned that in my phone i can check my stats and shopping, but i have no such things in my phone ... is it bug or it will be later when i progress in game? Thx

EDIT: How can i change girls on island?
The phone features become available later, but you will also need the smart watch from the doctor. The ability to invite and send girls home comes later in the game. Week two or three if I recall.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I just encountered a bug, Yvette came to my room with the nightmare thing but when I went to the door, the scene never changed from the empty bed so I could not see her or anything else.

This is a real bummer cause this was the scene I was waiting to get. (2nd ending)

Dollars303

Nov 7, 2017
@darkhound1 Got to say this latest version is really fun to play, can't wait to get the new girl on the island. There is one thing I think might help with the relationships and such, the smart watch is great for seeing certain things once you unlock the girl's stats, but it'd be great if there was something on the watch itself for showing who you have interacted with that day. It's kinda a bummer trying to remember who you have interacted with or trying to remember where in the smart phone layers to see if you have done something with a girl today. Maybe a kiss symbol or another symbol on the watch that lights up once you interact with a girl so you know she won't lose affection at midnight. It would make playing the game a lot better without tryng to remember who you have interacted with that day.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Amy, Aly and Brenda can have the airplane scene.
The selection which one you get is very old code from the early days of the game. So it is probably not really "high sophisticated". I will have a look at it and maybe chaneg it for one of the next version (maybe even include another girl or two for the airplane scene).
If it aint broke dont fix it :)

A cliche of course.

But the air plane part works, and the plane intro has historically drawn little interest from the patreons in regards to being changed.

More renders is good, of course. And I have seen the maybe you wrote, i am just thinking out loud :)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I just encountered a bug, Yvette came to my room with the nightmare thing but when I went to the door, the scene never changed from the empty bed so I could not see her or anything else.

This is a real bummer cause this was the scene I was waiting to get. (2nd ending)
This has been brought up before and @darkhound1 has already addressed it by release a new rpyc file. You can find it a few pages back or on his Patreon page under bugfixes.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1 Got to say this latest version is really fun to play, can't wait to get the new girl on the island. There is one thing I think might help with the relationships and such, the smart watch is great for seeing certain things once you unlock the girl's stats, but it'd be great if there was something on the watch itself for showing who you have interacted with that day. It's kinda a bummer trying to remember who you have interacted with or trying to remember where in the smart phone layers to see if you have done something with a girl today. Maybe a kiss symbol or another symbol on the watch that lights up once you interact with a girl so you know she won't lose affection at midnight. It would make playing the game a lot better without tryng to remember who you have interacted with that day.
No offense intended, nor am I passing judgement, however I have to ask, "When you go to bed at night, do you look at your phone, tablet, whatever to remind you what you did that day?" "I know I did some things today, let me look at my tech so I can review them."

Maybe that seems nitpicky, but that is what came to mind after reading your post. I agree with you that Holiday Island is a really a great and fun game to play. I know the developer takes suggestions into account as he develops the game, but please let him spend his time on game development as opposed to adding more features that aren't needed IMO to the watch.

Reactions: MrJ
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes