knight45

Feb 13, 2020
I can't get Eva's breast enhancment quest started. I read the guide, but she never talks about her breasts when walking on the beach. I am at day 45.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
I can't get Eva's breast enhancment quest started. I read the guide, but she never talks about her breasts when walking on the beach. I am at day 45.
There are a few items required to get that done. First - she doesn't tell you about HOW she got them while on the beach walk. Second - has she won both weekly contests? Is her stats and MC stats up?

I suggest you read the Guide as it spells out what steps to take.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
I've used the protein shake with Amy, but now how do I get another one to use with Mercedes at the pool. Doesn't show anymore in the app except basic ones and I cant give any them to her.
Can someone help?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've used the protein shake with Amy, but now how do I get another one to use with Mercedes at the pool. Doesn't show anymore in the app except basic ones and I cant give any them to her.
Can someone help?
Open the Shopping App on your phone and buy a basic protein shake and add it to your inventory. There's an Inventory App also, so you can see what else you have.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
Open the Shopping App on your phone and buy a basic protein shake and add it to your inventory. There's an Inventory App also, so you can see what else you have.
I have them, but when I try to give one to her its not in my inventory. I'm trying to get her to flex for me.

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
i have an issue with the Jennifer's photoshoot, the game gaves me an error and i can't reload or ignore or go on. Someone knows how to resolve the problem??

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i have an issue with the Jennifer's photoshoot, the game gaves me an error and i can't reload or ignore or go on. Someone knows how to resolve the problem??
Which photoshoot? There's more than one. Also have you made sure you are running the latest Bugfix, ver. 4?

Capture.JPG

stardebris

Mar 15, 2019
I have them, but when I try to give one to her its not in my inventory. I'm trying to get her to flex for me.
The protein shakes are not giftable. One of the dialogue options (I don't remember which) will prompt her to get a protein shake from you. Simply having them in your inventory should be able the scene.

4.00 star(s) 217 Votes