MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I'm early in the game and one of them, can't remember which, texted me for a date at the pool at 1500 but when i go there at that time no one is there. Am i missing something?

Ssoud

Jul 16, 2017
I'm early in the game and one of them, can't remember which, texted me for a date at the pool at 1500 but when i go there at that time no one is there. Am i missing something?
Make sure to accept her proposal because if you don't she will not be there.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Slightly surprised at Eva’s low popularity as I like her look a lot.
Strong competition I suppose, she'd be a looker in another game, but due to massive competition she stands out less, Eva being a straight up slim and busty brunette gets a bit squeezed.

That said, the voters are 80-90% voting busty. So her placement is probably somewhat more complex that what first mets the eye.

ex. It looks like she is clearly below Renee, marginal over Lacy and somewhat over Brenda and much over Delizia.

But the the busty votes tend to go to other busty in absence of peoples personal favorite. So she'd likely have better or even odds against Renee and win outright against the others (due to getting the generic busty vote and the sheer size of the busty vote in general), in straight up matches at least.

RedWolf1

Mar 21, 2018
Hey man, i got the swimsuit but can't give it to her? Is there a special occasion to do so? Thanks man
First click on her "talk with her about other topics", then ask her if she needs anything, she will say she wants the sling bikini, after you buy her that, just ask her to change to it in the regular 'change outfit' part.

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
First click on her "talk with her about other topics", then ask her if she needs anything, she will say she wants the sling bikini, after you buy her that, just ask her to change to it in the regular 'change outfit' part.
I dont see the option even though i have it in my inventory.

RedWolf1

Mar 21, 2018
Guys,

I have trigger Alice's strength training once, but i seem to have missed the "extra" part, is there a way to trigger the training again? how do you trigger the scene of the strength training with extras?

Thanks!

Reactions: Butterchops

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
How exactly am I supposed to continue with Alice.. Maxed out her lust,love and affection and then nothing. Also, what is considered as enhanced high lust sperm? I need 3 vials of it for quest and even after sending 5 100/100 lust sperm to the doctor I cant complete the quest.

RedWolf1

Mar 21, 2018
How exactly am I supposed to continue with Alice.. Maxed out her lust,love and affection and then nothing. Also, what is considered as enhanced high lust sperm? I need 3 vials of it for quest and even after sending 5 100/100 lust sperm to the doctor I cant complete the quest.
You need to use the blue pill before masturbating.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes