shadowman27

Aug 27, 2017
The affection cheat is for example
amy.rsm[0].affection=99
The game is very enjoyable if you use cheats. And i really like it, great potential.

To activate cheats go to game folder/renply/common and find the file 00console.rpy. Open it with notebook and find config.console=False and edit False to True. Then use shift+o during the game and type the commands.

vbob88

Sep 27, 2017
dating definitely seems like it's bugged or something, i've had both Amy and Yvette ask me out and I haven't been able to go to either one. I click the little button on the phone calendar at the right time and nothing happens, is it due to their outfits or something?

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017

Can somebody tell me how the hell i can get insider her room?

EDIT: LOL NVM i figured it out, imma dumbass :FeelsBadMan:

there

Nov 23, 2016
I just started my patreon page. Nothing to worry guys. Right now nothing changes. The game is completely free for all.
Link is here:

I have added a bug report for version 0.0.6 alpha to the patreon page. This way you can see if the error has allready been reported.
Link is here:
You have made a lovely game there friend. I wish you the best and hope you put more content in the near future.
On the side note, if you can put an instruction file for how to play and know what to do in the game at the beginning it would be helpful for people who are not used to the game mechanics.

Otherwise it is a lovely game. Keep it up and I wish you good luck in the future.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Love this game...really wasn't a fan of yvette until this update. There is alot of variety in this game which is nice:)

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
The affection cheat is for example
amy.rsm[0].affection=99
The game is very enjoyable if you use cheats. And i really like it, great potential.

To activate cheats go to game folder/renply/common and find the file 00console.rpy. Open it with notebook and find config.console=False and edit False to True. Then use shift+o during the game and type the commands.
The cheat still doesn't work :(

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
wake me once there's a mega link...
at least with the mega downloader you can configure it to not have the download eat your entire bandwidth (so that you can do other stuff while it's downloading) and at least download with more than 50kb/s

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes