moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
What is the best setup (breast size, body type...) to get the most content?
best option I think is to choose the body types that cover the girls with the most content (sorry you need to research that on your own) then pick your favorite 3 girls... there is a limit to the total number of girls that can spawn per playthrough so you can't get 'everything' in one playthrough.

*edited due to poor proofreading

Last edited:

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
So the recommendation is to start the game over & choose Yvette as one of the choices, . . . . Nevermind, . . I found the post on previous page, . . . It is a start over update, . . .

KingOfBachata

Apr 28, 2017
As promised, here is the new version (0.0.6 alpha) of my renpy game holiday island.

View attachment 47705 View attachment 47706 View attachment 47708 View attachment 47709 View attachment 47710 View attachment 47711

I didn't have as much time for the testing as I hoped. But I also didn't want to keep you waiting any longer.
Still the new version should be pretty stable. If you encounter any bugs or crashes, let me know.

As with previous version changes, unfortunately your old saves won't work in 0.0.6 alpha.
I mentioned it somewhere above, the focus character for 0.0.6alpha is Yvette, so make sure to pick her in order to get the most from this update. There are also new scenes for Amy (and also for some of the other girls.)
Here is a list for you with the "top content" girls
Yvette: 229 images and videos
Amy: 192 images and videos
Faye: 89 images and videos
Heather: 82 images and videos
Ivy: 64 images and videos
Jessica: 60 images and videos
Desire: 58 images and videos

Download links for windows and mac will be added as soon as the files are uploaded. I got a crappy internet connection, so it will take about an hour...

edit: finally upload worked
Windows version:
Mac version:
THANKS!! You're the GOAT

Reactions: ScarCP

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Love this game , not seen Yvette in the gym yet though ??
Thanks. Could be she is on reception or room service duty.
She has a lower probability for showing up at the gym as well (compared to pool and beach).
Just be patient, she will show up sooner or later :)

Reactions: there and ScarCP

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Best H game to date. The grind is barely there, interesting scenes and rewards at every corner to motivate you. More than one sex scene per girl, and the quality actually goes up by every release...that's really rare. I liked Yvette best from the start, but im usually in the minority with my picks, so i thought she would never get scenes, but dang, you've done it! Her content was really enjoyable & superb quality, hopefully you'll continue to drop a bone for her here and there, while you shift focus on the other girls now.

ss069

May 22, 2017
anyone have complete list of console command system?
cannot figure command for love , favor , and anger

Reactions: Troll

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I just started my patreon page. Nothing to worry guys. Right now nothing changes. The game is completely free for all.
Link is here:

I have added a bug report for version 0.0.6 alpha to the patreon page. This way you can see if the error has allready been reported.
Link is here:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
sooo Amy is definitly THE girl of the game heh ?

too bad its not my favorite one.
gonna wait a bit more too see more content for all the girls. ( and wait for some 3 some action lol poker with 2 or 3 girls and stuff, that can be good haha )

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes