DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Hm. reading the patch notes, poor Delizia, that girl is certainly not getting many breaks. She should go see Joy, might help a bit.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hm. reading the patch notes, poor Delizia, that girl is certainly not getting many breaks. She should go see Joy, might help a bit.
I'm to blame. Ever since I let it slip out that she has a huge crush on me, she hasn't done well in the polls and Joy lost interest in enhancing, sculpting, tweaking, (whatever works best for you) Delizia's body to make it the envy of all others. Again, I may be to blame as I inadvertently mentioned to Joy that I thought Delizia was perfect, just the way she was and she didn't need any voodoo, witchcraft, surgery, chemical additives, etc. Thankfully, Joy came to the realization that there would be a huge confrontation and revolution from the girls if I left the island as I threatened to do if Joy sent Delizia home. That and after the amazing sex Joy and I had in her office she really wants to clone me.

Well at least that is how I remember it. Ever since Jennifer and Yumiko have been feeding me drinks, my memory is a bit hazy.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I sympathize on the memory thing, have some trouble myself on that account with Yvette.
But Yvette has told me that is the normal effect of being within her aura of absolute cuteness.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Results posted just one page back.

And before you start complaining that it doesn't tell you enough, realize that the results are for patrons only. Therefore if you want to know the exact results either wait for @darkhound1 to release them or become a patron.

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Results posted just one page back.

And before you start complaining that it doesn't tell you enough, realize that the results are for patrons only. Therefore if you want to know the exact results either wait for @darkhound1 to release them or become a patron.
I wasn't going to complain, but thank you

luvanotafighta

Nov 14, 2018
Looking forward to the update ;)

Would be great to expand on more of the existing extras scenes:

examples:
-Jessica beach sunbed tit fuck or cum on body after massaging lotion
-Yvette pool sunbed scene... hotdogging after massaging her sexy butt

and also, would love to see a bathroom quickie scene at the restaurant where you excuse yourself to the toilet and one of the girls sneaks in

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
I just got the new update (I skipped the previous one) and now my saves are all broken. Is this a fixable problem? I'd search the thread but the new forum update doesn't let me do that anymore.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I just got the new update (I skipped the previous one) and now my saves are all broken. Is this a fixable problem? I'd search the thread but the new forum update doesn't let me do that anymore.
That option is still there. Click [ Q Search...]. Click right side of "Everywhere". Choose "This Thread". And do not use Enter on keyboard but click that red Search button!

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
As @partanen said, search is still available, however for the sake of argument, let's say you are lazy and don't want to use it. From your post we have no idea what update you have downloaded or tried to install. Much less whether you are installing it correctly or not. More specific information is needed.

Reactions: junior366

xanderyms99

Jun 7, 2018
Hi guys, this is what I have when I updated to 0.1.3.1... I'm on a Mac.
Does someone know how to resolve?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "game/script.rpy", line 1342, in prepare_screen
File "game/script.rpy", line 1342, in prepare
Exception: A screen named nightbar_jennifer does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 90, in run
renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens()
File "/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 908, in prepare_screens
s.ast.prepare_screen()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1342, in prepare_screen
File "game/script.rpy", line 1342, in prepare
File "/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/sl2/slast.py", line 1622, in prepare
raise Exception("A screen named {} does not exist.".format(self.target))
Exception: A screen named nightbar_jennifer does not exist.

Darwin-18.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.3.1
Wed Nov 21 16:20:01 2018

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
For starters I know next to nothing about a Mac, however it seems your problem has something to do with Jennifer in the bar. Without specifics it is hard to say whether you have a new problem or something that has already been discussed/resolved. Exactly what was going on when your error occurred?

xanderyms99

Jun 7, 2018
For starters I know next to nothing about a Mac, however it seems your problem has something to do with Jennifer in the bar. Without specifics it is hard to say whether you have a new problem or something that has already been discussed/resolved. Exactly what was going on when your error occurred?
Nothing, just downloaded the game, tried it out, so it was perfectly working before updating it, then updated to 0.1.3.1 and when reopening the game, it give me this error.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Nothing, just downloaded the game, tried it out, so it was perfectly working before updating it, then updated to 0.1.3.1 and when reopening the game, it give me this error.
Can you ignore it? It may have something to do with the introduction of Yumiko as barkeeper. I faced a similar error and thought the version update code hadn't worked. But darkhound himself confirmed from a save that it was in fact harmless.
Edit: I had a quick look in the code and screen nightbar_jennifer is defined in loc_nightbar.rpyc. The one from the 131 fix should be 496.552 byte. If not you somehow borked the update.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I don't know as I wasn't there, but is it possible you installed the update incorrectly? Did you save the download somewhere other than the Holiday Island folder and then uncompress it? Then opening the folder(s) that appeared after uncompressing, did you then copy and paste their contents into the respective folder(s) under the Holiday Island folder replacing or overwriting existing files? Not knowing a lot about Mac's I cannot say for sure.

You might find more information on @darkhound1's Patreon page.

xanderyms99

Jun 7, 2018
Can you ignore it? It may have something to do with the introduction of Yumiko as barkeeper. I faced a similar error and thought the version update code hadn't worked. But darkhound himself confirmed from a save that it was in fact harmless.
Yeah i think I'm gonna ignore it..

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
If you get it during loading of a saved game, just ignore it.
If you get it during normal gameplay, you did something wrong or used a not compatible unpacker. Either some files are missing, or you copied them to the wrong location or I don't know.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys and gals,
I've made a lot of changes and activated the rescheduling function right from the start when you get an appointment.
So how does it work?
The rescheduling function will be active when you get a new appointment that is at the same time as an existing one. In that case, you no longer have the green "Accept" button, but the "Reschedule" button is there. (the reschedule button is no longer visible when you don't need to reschedule). If you click the rescheduling button, you will be shown a new "rescheduling screen".
If you get an appointment directly and not from a message, it works a little different. You will first get the appointment and will be directly shown the new "rescheduling screen". With a short text telling you that you have to reschedule.
Rescheduling screen

In the above example, the original appointment was at 10:00. You will get a -/+ 3 hours range to reschedule. Each hour will "cost 1 reschedule".
You can also see that 07:00 is not available, because every new appointment has to be at least 1 hour later than the current time.
In the new "reschedule screen" you can click on one of the "red time boxes" to schedule the new appointment for that time. Or you can reschedule one of existing appointment and use the free slot for the new appointment.
After the rescheduling has been done (to 08:00 in that case), some additinal short conversation is addded to the message.

What else has been changed?
  • The number of possible reschedules for each appointment has been reduced from 4 to 3, meaning you can reschedule -/+ 3 hours
  • If you reschedule like you are used to using the green arrows, the appointments will now "jump" over existing ones instead of having double entries at the same time.
  • Due to the above changes, the number of reschedulings is now no longer really a counter, but the number of hours. So if you have only 1 hour left and want to reschedule "later" and right after your appointment there is another one, it is no longer possible, because since it wants to "jump" over it, it would require 2 hours left to reschedule.
I hope you enjoy the new functionality.
Darkhound

Last edited:

Grindobar

Aug 2, 2017
Still no release date for 0.1.3.2?
Why not release the bug fixes separately from the content update? The amount of new content would already justify calling it 0.1.3.5.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes