JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
how do i activate cheats for this???? when i changed the 'config.console = False' to 'config.console = true' its breaks the game and i cant start it
In any case, the command is True with a capital T; Renpy is case sensitive, like most programming languages.

Sep 2, 2017
Hi..need help guys...I am doing Aly photo quest....I have obtained Black rose from Jenifer/Market...I have bought it...I have black rose in my invetory, but I dont know when or how can I give it to her....There is no option...or I am blind..I try to give it to her at bar, at sunbed, at beach....nothin...if I activet sunbed scene...and ask for photos...she replies... "you know what I want"..or something like that...but I have that rose :-/ ...anyone??

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
WTF I have 200kb download on workupload since yesterday...
and, as usual, 5GB limit on mega, wait time 5.5 hours

Last edited:

Chi

Jul 25, 2018
Excuse me but can anyone show me how to do that hotfix? i move them to game folder and i can not open the game..

Edit: RESOVLE. I delete the number the files i downloaded and it work.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Aaaarrrrgggggghhhh, it was terrible. Had to give a foot massage and have sex with Joy again, I feel so used. Even swimming with Yvette didn't help. Nor did Amy posing in her new lingerie. Still waiting for Yvette to stop by and ask me about another girl. It is getting harder and harder to remain faithful to Delizia. Not sure it is safe in my room any more, is there no place left to hide?

darthchuy

May 26, 2018
After downloading and installing [ yes guys, you need to delete the numbers in file names of the HotFixes before you move them to the game folder to make them work ] the game update and playing it for a few hours I'm really impressed. The game is evolving and you're giving the player more and more control over the course of action and over the girls :) Thank you again, darkhound1 ! Great job

Btw is patreon the only way of supporting you ? No direct paypal address anywhere ? Cheers.

Last edited:

Ultrapolygonman

Feb 23, 2018
Shortly after starting a game! Its crashed!!!!!!

Where i must install the Hotfixes? When i copy them in the gamefolder -> the game dosent start

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Aaaarrrrgggggghhhh, it was terrible. Had to give a foot massage and have sex with Joy again, I feel so used. Even swimming with Yvette didn't help. Nor did Amy posing in her new lingerie. Still waiting for Yvette to stop by and ask me about another girl. It is getting harder and harder to remain faithful to Delizia. Not sure it is safe in my room any more, is there no place left to hide?
Just checking with you. When I did the meeting with Joy afterwards time jumped backed to 07:00 again. Did that happen to you as well? If so that is something darkhound needs looking into.

Rishank

Aug 26, 2018
When the new Joy event is aviable to finish Eve quest? It's a random like the others? gr8 work dark, you're keep growing update after update!

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 184184 View attachment 184184

While back i played the game when it had little content. After some time i downloaded the new version and gave my name and after the Women in the plane scene i get this error. I cleaned the old saves and caches, but error continues. I expect a solution.

Thank you!
lol - you expect a solution :D
Okay, I write it off as a comment from a non native writer who doesn't know better.

Anyway, please download the hotfix files from my patreon page or from the link in the first post.
You need to remove the number at the beginning of the files. Sorry, not my doing - the forum did that during the upload.

Reactions: Paniya

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Just checking with you. When I did the meeting with Joy afterwards time jumped backed to 07:00 again. Did that happen to you as well? If so that is something darkhound needs looking into.
Yes, I had the same time jump, but as it didn't affect game play I ignored it.

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Helloooo, all you HI fanatics! @darkhound1, fantastic job, as usual! My favorite game on F95 for quite a while now, and it just keeps getting better!
A note/request to the F95 mods: Can you please attach the actual hotfix files to the bottom of the OP instead of a link to the post containing them, as well as instructions to remove numbers from file names and the location to install them? I'm afraid the thread will be inundated with complaints about bugs and crashes that are already addressed from folks who can't connect the dots (like it always is) if they are required to read beyond the download links without any attached files drawing their attention. Some folks have infinite patience for that kind of whining... I'm not one of them! Thanks for all you do!

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes