brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Random technical question: If I am trying to trigger a random event in the hallway, if it doesn't happen the first time, if I keep wandering between the front desk and my room, would something eventually trigger? Or does the randomness already decided the first time?

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Interesting point.
I know that going back and forth will not trigger an event that wasn't there before.
However, I've found that if an event triggers, and you go back to change something on your phone (just to check if you need the achievement of getting caught peeping at a girl in the shower or if you need to get away with it), and then do it again, it doesn't trigger the second time.
I'd be interested to find out if the reverse is true. So, if you go to your room, scroll back, check your phone, then go to your room again, will you get a second chance at triggering an event.

Reactions: brianiac

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
In order to have the most interactions, which 9 girls should be on the island?
My guess: Yvette, Amy, Alice, Jessica, Heather, Desire, Faye, Eva, & Aly, (Natasha is close, but loses to Aly by 1).
If we go by images alone, then I think that order is right. Going by actual event total, I think Aly actually is far higher do to how her sidequest works technically being 4+ interactions for only 3 images. It really just comes down to those two though, because the rest of the options are either way to far behind or way to high to really be debatable.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
In order to have the most interactions, which 9 girls should be on the island?
My guess: Yvette, Amy, Alice, Jessica, Heather, Desire, Faye, Eva, & Aly, (Natasha is close, but loses to Aly by 1).
Read the Guide. The total number of scenes, appointments and events for each girl is listed. Took the info right off the MC's phone.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Some are easy, I agree, but it can become complicated when girls need other girls for a scene.
For instance, Desire loses her "Poses in Pink Maid Outfit" event without Natasha on the island.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Some are easy, I agree, but it can become complicated when girls need other girls for a scene.
For instance, Desire loses her "Poses in Pink Maid Outfit" event without Natasha on the island.
That would be a different question altogether in my opinion. Instead of asking, which girls have the most interactions, you are now asking, which girl(s) have the largest number of and most complicated interactions. Regardless, all are seem to be covered in either the Guide or FAQ.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
True, these girls are my favorites because they make the most things happen in the game.
So, after I've gotten all the achievements, these are the girls I keep on the island.
Therefore, let's change the question to:

Which 9 girls do you prefer to have on the island?

Mine are (in order of highest first):
Faye, Yvette, Eva, Alice, Heather, Jessica, Aly, Amy, and Desire.

Reactions: brianiac and j0tar0

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature: when MC visits the front desk, the only contact I can see on the left under MC's own stats is the lady who is currently working the front desk.

I don't believe this happens in any other location.

gv100

Nov 3, 2018
There's too much grinding, too many characters that lack a distinct personality for the h-scenes to feel meaningful. This is definitely a quantity>quality game

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
At the front desk, if you use the watch to select the girl working there, or choose an intimate action with the girl there, the viewer will not leave her stats. I thought it was a feature, but it may be a bug. This also happens at the doctor's office.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Which 9 girls do you prefer to have on the island?
Yvette, Faye, Natasha, Heather, Brenda, Desire, Eva, Alice, Jessica

Sadly I rarely if ever have that set because of how the game gets updated, I usually ship off Yvette and other high content girls so their events aren't taking priority over new content(which means Lacey and Delizia are on my island pretty often). On the other hand, if I wanted to do a new game I would make sure Ivy's on the island to get her bump scene, since it's the rarest scene in the game.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Random technical question: If I am trying to trigger a random event in the hallway, if it doesn't happen the first time, if I keep wandering between the front desk and my room, would something eventually trigger? Or does the randomness already decided the first time?
The random events when you walk "somewhere" are only checked once per time. So switching locations several times without advancing time doesn't trigger anything any more or increase your chances.
I don't know how exactly renpy tries to store the "states" after you roll back, but I think it's possible that events that have a random component could get a different random value when you do "enough" other things before you reach that part of the code again. So doing things that do not advance time, but change variables might work to "fool" the state storage of renpy.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes