Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@brianiac
Fixed the error, thanks!
I don't usually cheat except for poker. Also, I don't consider rollback cheating. I also keep one girl on the island to pick as my least fave for Yumiko. That way I bump all the girls up to 10 except 1, but after I get all the others to 10, I use the mod to bump my least fave to 10, too. then I bump up Jennifer, Joy & Yumiko to 10. Also, after I get all the girls to hack 3, I cheat to get hack 3 for Jennifer, Joy & Yumiko. I also have to cheat on Ivy's Breast Bump.
But with no other cheating, I got all acheivements, 500 HI credit, and my fave girls on the island at max stats in 117 days.
How many days did it take you? Were there any slight cheats that you used?

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
@brianiac
I also keep one girl on the island to pick as my least fave for Yumiko. That way I bump all the girls up to 10 except 1, but after I get all the others to 10, I use the mod to bump my least fave to 10, too. then I bump up Jennifer, Joy & Yumiko to 10. Also, after I get all the girls to hack 3, I cheat to get hack 3 for Jennifer, Joy & Yumiko. I also have to cheat on Ivy's Breast Bump.
But with no other cheating, I got all acheivements, 500 HI credit, and my fave girls on the island at max stats in 117 days.
How many days did it take you? Were there any slight cheats that you used?
I wondered why Yumiko would ask me my two favorite and one least favorite.

I have one version of the game where I hack and cheat at everything. I'm at day 139 and still have a few of Yvette's achievements to trigger (I think she's been in the wrong outfit) and something about getting caught early with Jessica and Desire. But I spent many, many hours in the same location(s) *wasting* time by walking on the beach or playing in the pool with different variations of outfits without triggering most of the random hallway events.

I'm in another version where I'm not cheating at all (except from rollbacks). I'm on day 29 there and trying to work as efficiently as possible. I hope to see if all achievements are possible. (I can already tell that hacking the subdermal implants to the maximum for each person is going to take a long time.)

Reactions: Puppet Master

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
"meet her in the reception at the end of her shift": it triggered for me when she is working the late shift. It triggers at 00:00 (midnight). I'm not sure what the minimum Affection, Love, Lust, etc for Yvette are. I cheated and had them them all at 100.
Update: she also needs to be in her original reception outfit, not the new one.

yvette.receptionwear = 0

I spent virtual weeks trying to get this to trigger.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Yvette needs to have a lust of 85 but can be in either outfit at reception to get the event at midnight. However, she has a cool down period of 3 days -- meaning that after she does it once, even if her lust is above 85, you have to wait 3 days before she'll do it again.

I added
name.receptionwear = (0-1)
to my FAQ.

Reactions: brianiac

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
I'm a lazy hacker.

When setting the MC's lust, I use player.lust = 99 instead of player.lust = 100 because the "1" and "0" are so far away from each other :)

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
SPOILERS

I added these to my FAQ:

12) How do I start the quest to find out about Eva's breasts? How do I finish it?
First you need to talk to Eva about her breasts. She needs to be in her skimpy bikini, then take a closer look at her on the beach. She will tell you that she always wanted to have big breasts and had operations to make that happen. This can also happen in the elevator when she puts on a show for you. After that, let her win the Butt or T-shirt contest and meet her in your room. You will then be bold enough to talk to her about how her breasts got so big. She will tell you that her former boyfriend's rich father paid for the operations, but it was Joy who fixed everything so that her breasts are actually natural. Then you can talk to reception to find out when Joy comes to the island again. Joy will meet with you in her office to give you the technical details of what she did for Eva.

14) How do I get Yvette to flash me at reception? How do I fuck Yvette at reception?
If her lust is high enough, Yvette will flash you at reception in either outfit when you choose flash from her intimate actions. However, to get the achievement, she needs to be in her sexy reception outfit, then ask her for help by clicking on her. She will tell you about her outfit and ask if you want to see her topless. Say yes, and tell her you like big boobs to get the whole scene.
To fuck Yvette, she needs to be working evening shift at reception. Her lust needs to be 85 or above, and she can be in either outfit. You need to visit her at midnight exactly. If she has moved to the nightbar, ring the bell to call her, then move to the bar and back. The scene will start with her turning down the lights, compliment her, then you if your endurance is high, you will get the option to cum all over her while you both masturbate or stop and have sex with her. Both scenes are hot and have achievements. Do which ever one you like or need.

Strongwood

Nov 9, 2017
How many days into the game should i expect to be moved into the new room? I am 28 days into the game with new room change.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes