AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
i just played the whole game yesterday... diddnt know the game... loved it !!!!
now i started the new update,,,,,,, WTF WAS THAT ????? sorry DEV, switched off directly !!!!!!
sorry.......
You should go with your own idea, not listen to idiots :mad:

Jun 4, 2017
OK, hit another strange bug. I started a whole new playthrough; when I went to eat (of all things), I got this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was a fatal error, too--the game closed after I hit "Copy."

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Damn it people, I know it's my birthday, but stop calling to sing or pass along well wishes. Don't you know the new Holiday Island is out? Well maybe not, because they aren't pervs like me. Had one error when I loaded my save from 01.4.1 but was able to rollback and ignore and no problems since. I did do a completely clean install. Instructions for how to do that are within the thread, just do a search.

Have to say I am loving the new dinner with AMY and the Hotshot game with her was awesome as well. Only a couple different endings to complete and then will move on to the next girl. Well done @darkhound1 !!!!!!! Crap there goes the phone again.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Haven't seen any errors so far. Trying to figure out how to get Brenda fully undressed in HotShots. Got her 4-of-4 undressed, but I suspect you can get her further undressed somehow. Not sure how you have to manage her drunkenness yet.

Reactions: brianiac

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Haven't seen any errors so far. Trying to figure out how to get Brenda fully undressed in HotShots. Got her 4-of-4 undressed, but I suspect you can get her further undressed somehow. Not sure how you have to manage her drunkenness yet.
You can't get her more undressed technically. Hotshots has 4 states of undress, and they start at 1 and go to 4. To get them as naked as possible you need heat to hit 100 and then you get the actual scene that follows where she takes off a bit more clothes and is more intimate.

For anyone who wants the Yumiko easter egg, I'm pretty sure it has to do with getting the quarter stuck in her cleavage during quarters. Not sure on the combination of timing though.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Looks like I cannot trigger Delizia's doctor scene. I have built up 5 days, but she says she can't help and that I'd need to see another girl in the doctor's offense (e.g. Brenda).

You can't get her more undressed technically. Hotshots has 4 states of undress, and they start at 1 and go to 4. To get them as naked as possible you need heat to hit 100 and then you get the actual scene that follows where she takes off a bit more clothes and is more intimate.

For anyone who wants the Yumiko easter egg, I'm pretty sure it has to do with getting the quarter stuck in her cleavage during quarters. Not sure on the combination of timing though.
Ah, thanks. Makes sense. I somehow got Renee's extra scene with me being very drunk.

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
Seeing the posts here, I am waiting for 1.5b to come out. I can wait for a game with the bugs worked out. Thanks to all who can put up with the frustration of working out bugs.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I can deal with the error on loading a save by selecting "Rollback." When I tried to check my phone for achievements (after getting Jessica to flash me), I got this error, from which I could not recover:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also odd: when I save my game, the game lists the version as 0.1.4.1, not 0.1.5.0.
I'm getting these EXACT same errors. Playing on a Mac (if that matters?). I also get a fatal error on Amy's Hotshots game when Yumiko spins the wheel.

Kimi24

Aug 31, 2018
Can someone explain how to decrease anger level of the girls? For example to get second ending on appointment with Yvette her anger level should be low, but i don't know how to decrease it

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I hope this helps. From my FAQ (many spoilers within):

26) How can I reduce a girl's anger?
The easiest way is to give her a gift. A gift removes a different amount of anger for each girl. A rose decreases anger and increases love. A small candy decreases anger and increases affection. A large candy decreases anger and increases affection and favor.
Since gifts can't be given often, you can also decrease the anger of some girls by putting lotion on her. First, make sure she is wearing a bikini or a skimpy bikini. Then choose to sit on the sun lounger with the girl. Offer to put lotion on her back, untie her bikini, but don't touch her side boobs. Afterwards, she will start to trust you again, and her anger will decrease, and her favor will go up.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes