cerberus666

Apr 28, 2017
Guys, I 've started a new game and got exception in the gym with Ivy, trace attached...
I will check if my strength cheat has something to do with that...
label not found change_pl_max_affection

Edited: cheat with strength has nothing to do with this. Simply in this version I can not help Ivy with weight lifting as there is on Ignore option with this exception, only roll back
Having the same problem with Ivy in the gym, hopefully this gets fixed in the next update

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Same here, i keep letting her win but end up with the same scene. I already have the Quest
Follow the Guide of Puppet Master. It worked for me! Yo need to take a walk with her at the beach and take a look at her cleavage. Then she will tell you the story of her breats. Then you need to make her win the Wet T-Shirt Contest and then done :):). Then you can ask for Joy at the reception to keep going :)

Reactions: Puppet Master

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
struggling to get yumiko easter egg during quarters game, tried alot of times,anyone know when to press juring direction,depth,force?

Reactions: Bantry

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/version_check.rpy", line 1033, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/events.rpyc", line 4746, in script call
�"�������w���^�7��r�^~��[S�ns����S�e�l/۰���^Dm\�b/���V���Z~����w;G9)��
File "game/script.rpyc", line 110, in script call
ᢁ�ӓ_�����o�����߅��%���?���
File "game/version_check.rpyc", line 44, in script call
%<Eh" �r�$+�K�j �*����\7몇v�:y�Z3I=�,��� ��B�)�
File "game/version_check.rpyc", line 1033, in script
File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1760, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Carlos Fernandes\Downloads\JDownloader\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/version_check.rpy", line 1033, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.5.0
Tue Mar 12 17:14:33 2019

HELP!!!!!! WHEN I OPEN THE GAME

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Nothing much to say, just a picture I thought was very succesfull in showing off one of the girls.
Zooming in and viewing it in its normal size is suggested for full effect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Converted from webp to jpg so some quality loss, but site didnt recognize webp so oh well.

Reactions: brianiac

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
OK, hit another strange bug. I started a whole new playthrough; when I went to eat (of all things), I got this:

It was a fatal error, too--the game closed after I hit "Copy."
Looks like one or more of your rpyc files are corrupted. In any case 0.1.5.1 is on it's way and will include all rpyc files (even when there are no changes done).

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
You can't get her more undressed technically. Hotshots has 4 states of undress, and they start at 1 and go to 4. To get them as naked as possible you need heat to hit 100 and then you get the actual scene that follows where she takes off a bit more clothes and is more intimate.

For anyone who wants the Yumiko easter egg, I'm pretty sure it has to do with getting the quarter stuck in her cleavage during quarters. Not sure on the combination of timing though.
You need to do a too long shot right in the middle, and some luck :)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I can deal with the error on loading a save by selecting "Rollback." When I tried to check my phone for achievements (after getting Jessica to flash me), I got this error, from which I could not recover:

Also odd: when I save my game, the game lists the version as 0.1.4.1, not 0.1.5.0.
If you do a rollback during the save game update, it's probably not done at all, which will lead to a ton of other problems. The updater will be fixed soon (in fact it already is) - new version will be out shorty, which will also fix the updater bugs.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Seeing the posts here, I am waiting for 1.5b to come out. I can wait for a game with the bugs worked out. Thanks to all who can put up with the frustration of working out bugs.
Haha, that's a good one. Only 5 bugs have been reported so far and the game probably got more than 4000 new lines of code. Not too bad I think :)
In any case, bugfix will be out later today.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes