secrecy

May 1, 2017
There is another bug at the new dinner with Amy.
When you follow her to the door game crashes and you cannot reload neither ignore it. In my case I did not have any sexual action with her -lust too low after hotshots game the night before-, don´t know if you have some action game flows normally. Hope darkhound1 is aware of this.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.5.1 beta has been released!
Hi guys and gals,

the first bug fix for 0.1.5.0 beta has been released.
It includes all the fixes from this post:

This is an update for the version 0.1.5.0 beta only.
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.1.5.0 beta (PC or MAC) from the links on my main patreon page:
Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.
Please download the update to 0.1.4.2 beta from the attached file or one of these links:

OR

OR
from the attachment in this post

To apply the update, please extract alls files from the zip archive inside the folder "0151_bug_fix" to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate the folder structure:
\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of the folder "0151_bug_fix" inside the zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

Have fun playing,
Darkhound

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Holiday Island [v0.1.5.1] [darkhound1] - Original Size: 948MB
Note: v1.5.1 bugfix patch pre-applied
Download PC (312MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gyroon

Jul 20, 2018
Sry, the game is very nice, its fun, but for me, its time for animated scenes, the art is cool, but pls dev, animations are better, hope you will do something in the nex updates. otherwise the game would be boring for me and i dont play it further. sry

secrecy

May 1, 2017
There is another bug at the new dinner with Amy.
When you follow her to the door game crashes and you cannot reload neither ignore it. In my case I did not have any sexual action with her -lust too low after hotshots game the night before-, don´t know if you have some action game flows normally. Hope darkhound1 is aware of this.
Quote myself because bug at the dinner remains unsolved yet at the 0.151

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Sry, the game is very nice, its fun, but for me, its time for animated scenes, the art is cool, but pls dev, animations are better, hope you will do something in the nex updates. otherwise the game would be boring for me and i dont play it further. sry
Honestly I couldn't care less what you do :) And I'm not sorry. There are more than 100 animations in the game right now.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Honestly I couldn't care less what you do :) And I'm not sorry. There are more than 100 animations in the game right now.
I agree completely just under a year ago or over we were lucky if we got any animations at all i done realy care for animations if the story is good and this one is Great:love: and for me animations are a bonus

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes