Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Not sure if connected... But Joy's third visit happened for me after I invited Faye to the island.
To my knowledge they are not connected. Joy's 3rd visit after only three weeks on the island still seems out of whack with the timeline to me. I suggested pursuing Eva's breast quest as it cannot be completed until Joy's 3rd visit. Did Joy finish telling you the story of Eva?

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
@darkhound1
First time I posted a thing here, but I was curious I seem to be having trouble accessing or starting the 3rd visit of Joy & which in turn gives a new scene with Jennifer, I have run through 3 weeks in the game trying to see it pops & all I gotten was a bunch of invites to poker & nothing else, Any hints or tips on what I am doing wrong or is the game bugged?
Joy's third visit is entirely related to one of Eva's quests. Bantry kind of hinted at this, but her third visit isn't time sensitive. You need to trigger it by doing content with Eva. It is probably impossible to do this in 3 weeks since you need two reward scenes with Eva and those don't unlock until week 3 since you need a certain umber of girls, and you would need to know exact steps and cheat stats to get Eva that far along.

The guide on the first page should tell you how to do Eva's thing, then you can ask for Joy to visit again.

Ninoots

Mar 1, 2019
I’ll try that- thanks. You’ve done a terrific job on this game! Well done!
If you mean Wilson's, it already does. All you need to do is find the folder where you installed the game. Navigate down a bit and copy the files.
I tried that (again) and got this exception error. What am I doing wrong? Can you help? Thanks if you can.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/Nino/Downloads/untitled folder/holiday island/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/Nino/Downloads/untitled folder/holiday island/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/Nino/Downloads/untitled folder/holiday island/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/Nino/Downloads/untitled folder/holiday island/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "/Users/Nino/Downloads/untitled folder/holiday island/HolidayIsland.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Darwin-18.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929

MxxDeth

Jul 25, 2018
the dinner scene is repayable at least once a week ,also remember to have low player lust, You need to do the dinner three times first is footjob second is titjob and last is cowgirl

Reactions: junior366

koonlamorm

May 17, 2017
How to fix this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'dinner_event_end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Computer\Downloads\adg\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Computer\Downloads\adg\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Computer\Downloads\adg\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Computer\Downloads\adg\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 810, in script call
���$�z��xV�l��0_6'�o���B�����9~�a-��Q2hw�̬�����
File "game/appointments.rpyc", line 450, in script
[�Q���
File "C:\Users\Computer\Downloads\adg\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1631, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Computer\Downloads\adg\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'dinner_event_end'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.5.0
Tue Apr 23 21:13:23 2019

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
"replay mode" added for certain scenes (0.1.6 preview)

Hello guys and gals,

I've added a new functionality for 0.1.6 concerning "replays".
You will now be able to replay certain scenes/events/etc. and experience them again (not just the pictures).
The events that support replay right now get a small camera icon on the lower right of the achievement preview. If you hover the mouse over it, the text "Click to see.. (replay mode)!" will be shown.
Clicking on the camera icon will replay the scene.

Not all scenes/events will support and get "replay". Some are just not made to support this functionality. But my main idea is to have at least all not repeatable scenes with a replay icon, to be able to see them again.
During replay mode, certain things are different:
  • Stats will not change (not yours, not the girls), but the changes are shown
  • Certain functions like inviting girls or sending them home will not be shown
  • You might see alternative endings if you make different choices
  • Checks on lust, affection, etc. will use the current values of the girl and the MC. That's the main reason why replay is not practical for certain scenes that have too many branches.
Please let me know what you think about this.
Darkhound

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
"replay mode" added for certain scenes (0.1.6 preview)

Hello guys and gals,

I've added a new functionality for 0.1.6 concerning "replays".
You will now be able to replay certain scenes/events/etc. and experience them again (not just the pictures).
The events that support replay right now get a small camera icon on the lower right of the achievement preview. If you hover the mouse over it, the text "Click to see.. (replay mode)!" will be shown.

Please let me know what you think about this.
Darkhound
that's very nice, although I do hope there are not too many non-repeatable scenes in the game, as one of the reasons I enjoy this game in particular among the many using Daz, is the way you are living a life on the holiday island that is not just a linear story but something with the sort of freedom that allows you to spend time with whoever at your own pace but also in a way that it may feel like characters can do their own thing in the meantime.

Reactions: brianiac
D

Deleted member 1313226

Searched the thread for "stretch" and it didn't come up, so hopefully not a repeat: I've seen Yvette stretch at the pool twice but it's coming up as "not yet discovered" on her events list.

And maybe it's intentional, but if I send a girl home who is assigned to a job for the week, she's still present at that job.

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes