jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Searched the thread for "stretch" and it didn't come up, so hopefully not a repeat: I've seen Yvette stretch at the pool twice but it's coming up as "not yet discovered" on her events list.

And maybe it's intentional, but if I send a girl home who is assigned to a job for the week, she's still present at that job.
The stretch thing has come up a few times, it's basically that you are not seeing the full version of it. You get some options in the middle of the event, you need to see the full event to get it added to the phone. Save after the first line of dialogue and reload every time it doesn't get added. Mess with stats if you need to, though you shouldn't need to.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Reading and massage do nothing for looks. You need to buy the beauty cream. Apply at least once per day. Go to your phone and check under looks points. As soon as you have enough, on Sunday, it will tell you that your looks have increased and looks points will be reset to 0. You'll need more points to increase to higher levels. If you want a quick fix, like to get Yumiko to talk to you after last call, use the hair product. It will add 2 look points to your score for some time.

Reactions: brianiac
Feb 25, 2019
Reading and massage do nothing for looks. You need to buy the beauty cream. Apply at least once per day. Go to your phone and check under looks points. As soon as you have enough, on Sunday, it will tell you that your looks have increased and looks points will be reset to 0. You'll need more points to increase to higher levels. If you want a quick fix, like to get Yumiko to talk to you after last call, use the hair product. It will add 2 look points to your score for some time.
Thanks

Reactions: Puppet Master

Luke70

Aug 18, 2017
Hey fellas,
sorry if this has been asked before but i encountered a pretty massive error. At the end of dinner date with Amy i get the error message "Could not find label 'dinner_event_end'. Cant ignore and rollback just takes me to the previous image, not really solving anything. Any way to resolve this error? Im on mac.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey fellas,
sorry if this has been asked before but i encountered a pretty massive error. At the end of dinner date with Amy i get the error message "Could not find label 'dinner_event_end'. Cant ignore and rollback just takes me to the previous image, not really solving anything. Any way to resolve this error? Im on mac.
We can only hope your apology is sincere as this error was mentioned in the first post of this page and asked and answered (even has a link to the developer's Patreon page where it is asked and answered) on the previous page. That's one page back if your need help in finding it. I apologize if my answer seems snarky.

read.jpg

Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
You must be at the pool. Yvette or Eva must be at the pool. Choose the sun lounger option. The event will happen randomly. There is a greater chance that you will be caught if other girls are there too. You want to be caught for the achievement to be counted, but have a high charm so that the girl doesn't get mad at you.
Check out my attached FAQ for many of these answers.
Spoilers!

D

Deleted member 1313226

You must be at the pool. Yvette or Eva must be at the pool. Choose the sun lounger option. The event will happen randomly. There is a greater chance that you will be caught if other girls are there too. You want to be caught for the achievement to be counted, but have a high charm so that the girl doesn't get mad at you.
Check out my attached FAQ for many of these answers.
Spoilers!
That's a great FAQ, thanks. Only missing the... secret? optimized odds? of the dreaded Yumiko easter egg. I'm not sure what the dev is trying to teach me by having me flick quarters for hours at a time, but I'm sure I'll learn eventually.

Mar 28, 2019
I'm on day 38 and having a dinner date with Amy, but when i reach the end (Doesn't matter if I look at her face or her boobs), it comes up with an error message and i cant go any further with the game

This is the message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'dinner_event_end'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\firelight\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0150-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\firelight\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0150-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\firelight\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0150-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\firelight\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0150-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 810, in script call
���$�z��xV�l��0_6'�o���B�����9~�a-��Q2hw�̬�����
File "game/appointments.rpyc", line 450, in script
[�Q���
File "C:\Users\firelight\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0150-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1631, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\firelight\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0150-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.5.0
Thu Apr 25 11:27:10 2019

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm on day 38 and having a dinner date with Amy, but when i reach the end (Doesn't matter if I look at her face or her boobs), it comes up with an error message and i cant go any further with the game

This is the message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\firelight\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0150-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\firelight\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0150-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\firelight\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0150-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\firelight\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0150-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 810, in script call
���$�z��xV�l��0_6'�o���B�����9~�a-��Q2hw�̬�����
File "game/appointments.rpyc", line 450, in script
[�Q���
File "C:\Users\firelight\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0150-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1631, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\firelight\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0150-pc\HolidayIsland-0.1.5.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.5.0
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Island 0.1.5.0

f95-Homer.png

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Everyone check the About button before posting your question.
If you aren't running 1.5.1, then you need to update.
If you did update, and the opening screen says "1.5.1," you may still be running 1.5.0.
The most common problem seems to be running unren before the update.
Reload 1.5.0, update to 1.5.1, then check the About button to be sure you have updated.
This will fix many problems including the Ivy weightlifting error.

Now the tricky part:
You must download the quick fix file "appointments.rpyc" attached to this post and copy and replace that file in the games folder. That will get rid of the Amy end of dinner error.

Then you can add nemod and unren and run unren.
Good luck!

Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes