DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Naw, synchronized swimming. Just imagine a pool full of boobs, floating and bobbing along in unison. :eek:
New Sport : Synchronized buoyancy
Bonus : New unlimited source of energy discovered, boob pool power (BPP)

We can conclude from this a resort the size of Holiday Island can powered by 14 BPP (9 Normals + 5 specials).

I wonder how the place would have looked if only Jennifer had stuck permanently with her mega melons (3 BPP) :unsure:

Last edited:

witteb

May 3, 2019
Well for starters look at the post above yours. Specifically, MonsieurX's sig. There is a link to a post with the majority of the Hotshots answers. https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-8-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/page-437#post-1693775
Secondly, if you haven't noticed already, there is a box in the upper right of the screen during the game.

View attachment 398003

You really only need concern yourself with 'Heat' as you want it over 100. This happens as you both drink and undress. Follow this pattern with the girl. 2 drinks first, then strip, then alternate drinks and stripping. Should be able to win every time.
Since when have the players 4 clothes? Last time I played they had 3.

Aug 9, 2016
No search result, so a post. I have watched yoga a number of times and each time Brenda is not there. Her stats are maxed and all her other events are completed. Is something else required for her to show up at yoga?
She won't show up if she's on a job (Not sure which ones. Maid, reception1, doctor?) at the same time.

jackeroo34

Jan 9, 2019
In regards to the Ivy gym titfuck scence, I can't seem to get it to trigger. I've done the pullups event several times. I've tried increasing my endurance using pills, endurance is 70 now, two pills takes it to 100. the FAQ says endurance needs to be high. Every time I do it I ejaculate while she does the handpress blowjob. any suggestions?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Theoretically, no.
To be more explicit, I watched yoga three times. On each go I made a save before going out. I restored about a dozen times for each hoping to defeat a random factor. But nope, no Brenda. So either the decision was made before my saves or some other factor is required. And no, she wasn't on any duties.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
In regards to the Ivy gym titfuck scence, I can't seem to get it to trigger. I've done the pullups event several times. I've tried increasing my endurance using pills, endurance is 70 now, two pills takes it to 100. the FAQ says endurance needs to be high. Every time I do it I ejaculate while she does the handpress blowjob. any suggestions?
When Ivy is sucking you, do you have this options ?
If yes, then clic on "don't say anything".

1568223941181.png

jackeroo34

Jan 9, 2019
I haven't seen that pop up, I'll try again the next time she will do the pull up event and see if it appears.
just tried it again and even though my endurance was at 100 due to pills my endurance check still failed and I came before the option menu came up.
maybe I need my natural endurance higher for it to work.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Can't say, it should work with pill theoretically but I never tried.
Can be matter of hornyness , try when you're not horny maybe.

Reactions: brianiac

manilash@w

Sep 7, 2019
I'm quite surpised. I'm not really into non-narrative dating sims, but dat game has great potential and already can be fun in some circumstances and with bugkilling. A bit sad that my fav gilz Delizia, Lacey, Brenda and Namiko have precious few content so getting em all on island can be a bit boring compared to other girl packs. Hope that will be changed. "Ordinary" ladies deserve some love from the dev.

• Love
Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm quite surpised. I'm not really into non-narrative dating sims, but dat game has great potential and already can be fun in some circumstances and with bugkilling. A bit sad that my fav gilz Delizia, Lacey, Brenda and Namiko have precious few content so getting em all on island can be a bit boring compared to other girl packs. Hope that will be changed. "Ordinary" ladies deserve some love from the dev.
Namiko? You must mean Yumiko, who isn't really "Ordinary". Regardless throughout this thread, there are numerous posts with charts and graphs, PowerPoint presentations, etc. detailing the popularity and status of each girl. darkhound1, the developer does however have a fondness for large breasted girls as you can see from his Patreon and DeviantArt pages. On the other hand, he is one of the very few that actually allows players of his game to have input in the direction of the game, by frequently hosting polls to see whom should get new content. You just have to become a patron to vote.

manilash@w

Sep 7, 2019
You must mean Yumiko,
yep u right

isn't really "Ordinary"
she is quite proportional from my pov :rolleyes:curvy but not like 'wwwWWWwhhhhhhoooooaaAaaA, girl, how u moving yourself with that?!'
maybe it's just in comparison

developer does however have a fondness for large breasted girls
yep I know it and have nothing against, but personally prefer a bit less "fictional" bodytypes and variety.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Boob Police here.

We have noticed a worrying fall in the concentration of Busty.
All will be subjected to two units of Faye until the problem resolves itself.

MultiResistent strains of smaller breast syndrome will not be tolerated.
Our ideal society depends on that sort of thing being cured!

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes