funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Ok, I typed in the code into the console & got the image, but it puts the image in position 1 of 3 (for Joy) then the next image comes in and gets put into the same position. So in the end you are still missing 2 images.
Is it still broken or is it because I'm messing with the code?
I'm going to put in Yumiko's Arrival Image & Joy's Hot Tub image and hope that as they send me new pics, they'll be added. Unfortunately, this doesn't help with Aly.
I remember there was a code to start Aly's teen image quest again.
Does anyone remember it from about a year ago?
Hi, have you already updated your faq?

Reactions: Puppet Master

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
What's that 5? Just how many bikinis/swimsuits does Amy have? Which of course leads to the question, can other girls get more swimsuits/bikini? Seems to me Jennifer needs some design work. We have all this company favor to pay for her services or we could volunteer sexual favors if she would prefer. A scene or two with Jennifer measuring the girls to insure proper fit of course would be nice. Heck I can think of lots of scenes that would be nice. Now of course that leads to the question of what about the old suits. Make the new swimsuit a triggered event after so may days/weeks or whatever on the island. Then when asking about a girl's older swimsuit/bikini she could reply, "That old thing, I rarely wear it any more. darkhound1 wouldn't have to redo all the early scenes with the new swimsuit. It would just be available going forward.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that. All the basic scenes (and that's a lot of renders) are available more or less in all bikini variations. Just think about all the pool scenes and the gym scenes.
Using something else for a sexting image is not a problem, because it's just one isolated render. The girls can wear anything they want in these renders, without creating additional render work for existing scenes.
What I do more and more is to use new clothes for new special scenes. The girls can always dress up or wear something else for a special occasion. That's also not a problem.

Jul 28, 2019
Struggling to get past the scene after the dinner with Yvette after she returns to the island.

It crashes after the 'Make it possible for Yvette to help her sister' quest is concluded.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've tried installing the quickfix and also backing up the saves, deleting the games and restoring the saves, ignoring it to progress the game to no avail but nothing seems to solve it.

Anyone? Ideas?

Thanks,

Compo.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Struggling to get past the scene after the dinner with Yvette after she returns to the island.

It crashes after the 'Make it possible for Yvette to help her sister' quest is concluded.

I've tried installing the quickfix and also backing up the saves, deleting the games and restoring the saves, ignoring it to progress the game to no avail but nothing seems to solve it.

Anyone? Ideas?

Thanks,

Compo.
While still in the scene (so before the crash) open the console and type this:
player.room2_picture_index_left = -1
player.room2_picture_index_middle = -1
player.room2_picture_index_right = -1

This will remove all the images from your new player room picture wall.
One of them is corrupt. If you know where you have the image "Heather_sexting101.jpg", (left, middle or right), it's enough to only set this spot to -1
After that leave your player room and go someplace else.
Open your phone and use the app to change the image in the player room. Look for the heather sexting picture and delete it.
After that you can add it again and any other images you want to have on the wall.

Jul 28, 2019

One of them is corrupt. If you know where you have the image "Heather_sexting101.jpg", (left, middle or right), it's enough to only set this spot to -1
Open your phone and use the app to change the image in the player room. Look for the heather sexting picture and delete it.
After that you can add it again and any other images you want to have on the wall.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Thumbs up for the quick response! ;)(y)

Compo.

Jul 28, 2019

Many thanks darkhound1

Problem sorted.

(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Puppet Master

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
In the game directory, the crash log is : traceback.txt
No need to be technical, write what you were doing when the crash happens and attach traceback.txt to your post.
Check previous posts also, it has probably been reported/answered already.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I haven't updated my FAQ to 1.8.0 because I was waiting for 1.8.2 to come out. (Ok, I did do a little, and I've been meaning to do a more complete job on Yvette's achievements.) Now that we have the update, I will answer some of the questions that have been asked and add them to the FAQ when I have time.
The new questions to be answered so far are:
How do I see the beach yoga? I have the binoculars, but nothing is ever going on.
How do I have sex with Delizia? How do I do strength training with Delizia?
How do I get the last lab story scene with Jennifer?
How do I get Mercedes clothes posing scene? She just kicks me out after the shower.
How do I get the whole shower scene for Mercedes? My Sneak is at 5, but I still can't see it all.
Please list any more in comments.

cloves8

Nov 23, 2018
the next update will have all the things ppl are talking fixed? i will start a nw game from 0, so i dont want all that console things etc :p
Sorry for my english.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@cloves8

We don't know when 1.8.3 will be out. If it takes more than 2 weeks, Darkhound1 will usually just bump it to 1.9.0 and have us wait an extra 2-3 weeks. At which point you will again be on the bleeding edge and have to do updates, etc.

My advice is to go ahead and start with 1.8.2 and play from day 1. Most of the things that need to be fixed via the console, are from people who started with 1.8.0 and ran into bugs which were fixed in 1.8.2, but not retroactively.
If you start fresh from day 1 (hopefully with Aly as your planegirl), you should be fine. Use my FAQ if you run into problems.

Reactions: cloves8
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes