darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Speaking of your phone not registering things, I've got a major bug!
The Content Related Sexts are not registering. Joy's sexts say 1 for 0 and shows only 1 pic. I got Yumiko's arrival sext, but it shows her Joy audition pic which I haven't gotten yet with the same "Showing 1 of 0" message. The worst is Aly's teen pics! I only see 1 even though I got all 5. I really hope I don't have to do that quest again.

Is anyone else who started from the beginning seeing this? Am I the only one?

Maybe others haven't noticed because they had a saved game with all of the images already loaded in.

Maybe this is only my game because it's borked.
I don't remember changing anything in that regard. Can you share a save game so that I can check?
EDIT: Forget about it. There are several bugs.
- some are there for all sextings (if the sexts are send in consecutive order, the display is all wrong, problem only exists until you have all sexts in that category) due to the game logic this can only happen for context related sexts, but the problem is there for all of them
- allowing jpg and webp images for sexting, I broke the 5xx sexts when starting a new game. The "create_sexting_images" routine had a bug

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I'm going to do a reinstall first. Then upgrade to 1.8.1 to see if it gets fixed. If that doesn't work I will send you a saved game.
I also need to send you my saved game with the missing images of Yumiko at the beach bar & the double Renee Masseuses. I will PM all of these to you.

Can someone tell me how to find specific saved games again?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm going to do a reinstall first. Then upgrade to 1.8.1 to see if it gets fixed. If that doesn't work I will send you a saved game.
I also need to send you my saved game with the missing images of Yumiko at the beach bar & the double Renee Masseuses. I will PM all of these to you.

Can someone tell me how to find specific saved games again?
No wait, 0.1.8.2 is up. You don't have to send me a save file. I had the same problem in my save.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.1.8.2 beta has been released

Hi guys and gals,

the second bug fix and content update for 0.1.8.0 beta has been released.
It includes all the fixes and new content from this post:

This is an update for the version 0.1.8.0 beta (PC and MAC only).
In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.1.8.0 beta (PC or MAC) from the links on my main patreon page:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported. Some saves might still not load. Sorry for that, but there is nothing I can do about it.
Please download the update to 0.1.8.2 beta from the attached file or one of these links:

OR

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate to the folder structure:

\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Alright! The content pic problem seems to be fixed, but the images aren't there, and certain things aren't repeatable.
How do I get Aly's teen pics, Yumiko's arrival sext, & Joy's Hot Tub Sext added to my phone?

I seem to remember there was a way posted when we had the initial trouble with Aly's teen pics about a year ago, but I don't remember how to do it or where it was. Searching wasn't helpful, either.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
There is nothing to do to get Yumiko arrival sexting beside seeing her arrival scene.
Joy : same, nothing special as far as as I remember ( maybe having done her 2 meetings .., idk ).
Aly : when I started from scratch (for Aly's arrival extra scene ) I don't remember having any trouble with her teen pictures.

Scrap that, since I rarely go through Yumi/Aly/Joy sexting pic I didn't realized the phone pic were borked.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Holiday Island 0.1.8.2 beta has been released
I am reasonably certain it is against Patreon rules to release two updates in one day.
Makes others look bad, can't have that :unsure:

... Damage to others self esteem, clear microaggression, showing off talent, privileged individual behavior (*) and numerous other offences, that will be invented as needed in a self realization & ancestor guilt session (scent candles included) ...

It is a pretty long list

We'll have to ask you to introduce some errors or retract one update. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Alright! The content pic problem seems to be fixed, but the images aren't there, and certain things aren't repeatable.
How do I get Aly's teen pics, Yumiko's arrival sext, & Joy's Hot Tub Sext added to my phone?

I seem to remember there was a way posted when we had the initial trouble with Aly's teen pics about a year ago, but I don't remember how to do it or where it was. Searching wasn't helpful, either.
<girl_name>.add_queued_sexting(self, i_image, i_text, i_ap) is the function to send a sexting message.

Example to use it:
yumiko.add_queued_sexting(500,501,1)
--> yumiko will send image 500 with text 501 (the text is not important if you just want the image added) in 1 game unit (= in half an hour)

joy.add_queued_sexting(502,511,6)
--> joy will send image 502 with text 511 in 6 game units (=3 hours = 6 times 1/2 an hour)

Hope that helps. I've written it in the develeopment news, that I can't fix the missing images. Well can't probably isn't compeltely right. But it's not worth the effort imo. The problem only occurs if you started a new game with 0.1.8.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Preaching for my flock, as long as the future sexting pics for Yumi/Ali/Joy will be available on the phone, it's no big deal.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
They have been lobbying hard to enter the HI's equivalent of the witness protection program. No pics, no location info and so on. Should be temporary if we can ever find a way to control duckswimming. Rumor has it he was last seen in the bushes spying on Faye and Ali. But again, that's just a rumor.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Ok, I typed in the code into the console & got the image, but it puts the image in position 1 of 3 (for Joy) then the next image comes in and gets put into the same position. So in the end you are still missing 2 images.
Is it still broken or is it because I'm messing with the code?
I'm going to put in Yumiko's Arrival Image & Joy's Hot Tub image and hope that as they send me new pics, they'll be added. Unfortunately, this doesn't help with Aly.
I remember there was a code to start Aly's teen image quest again.
Does anyone remember it from about a year ago?

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Help Delizia again with weight training after having sex with her and it will register as a completed achievement. As for "Play with Amy in the pool" did you and she have sex (the extras) in the pool or not? As for the extras with Alice during strength training, that's a one-time event so if you didn't have extras in the gym or have a save prior to the start of the event, you're out of luck.
For both Amy and Alice, I definitely met the criteria (I think). This isn't the first time I've had this kind of problem. It happened with an Aly achievement, too, which I had to re-do after some update not long ago to get to finally register.

Thanks for the tip on the Delizia achievement. That did it.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
They have been lobbying hard to enter the HI's equivalent of the witness protection program. No pics, no location info and so on. Should be temporary if we can ever find a way to control duckswimming. Rumor has it he was last seen in the bushes spying on Faye and Ali. But again, that's just a rumor.
What! Untrue!

I was having a normal beach walk with Natasha when I slipped
(as we tried to walk around the morning Faye-Aly boob-to-boob log jam)

Instinctively I grapped for something to hold on to ...

Aly : You grabbed her boobs! o_O (That Bitch!)
Faye : You grabbed her boobs! :D (ROFL!!)
Natasha : You grabbed their boobs! :confused: (He didn't grab mine!?)

I woke up in the bushes with,
  • Aly sulking
  • Faye laughing
  • Natasha saying she won't stop riding me until I grab her boobs

And ... And the only thing I can think about is ... Why are there bushes on a palm beach?

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, I typed in the code into the console & got the image, but it puts the image in position 1 of 3 (for Joy) then the next image comes in and gets put into the same position. So in the end you are still missing 2 images.
I'm going to put in Yumiko's Arrival Image & Joy's Hot Tub image and hope that as they send me new pics, they'll be added. Unfortunately, this doesn't help with Aly.
You're right, there still was a code problem. I didn't remember that I sorted the sexting images by "number of times seen" internally instead of the image number.
Good thing is that it's not a data problem, just a code problem. Here is a fix.

Since I'm on it now anyway, I will also change the logic how sexing images of different categories are send.
Right now it's :
1) select category
2) send the sexting with lowest "times seen" number from that category
--> that's why when stats are high, you get lots of topless images over and over again, but don't get the more basic teasing images

How I want to change it:
1) select max category you can get now
2) check if there are images not sent in max category, if True -> send it
3) if False -> check one category lower and so on
4) if you've seen all sextings already, send one from max category with xx% probability only
--> you will get all unseen first and once you've seen them all, you will get less repeats as well

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
For Aly, maybe this post https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-8-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-1245914.
I don't know if the command player.inc_quest_state("Aly_breast_development",aly) helped but I queued all sexting from Aly and go them in the phone.
I also used Darkhound fix he just posted and all of her pic are in the right order now.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
For Aly, maybe this post https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-8-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-1245914.
I don't know if the command player.inc_quest_state("Aly_breast_development",aly) helped but I queued all sexting from Aly and go them in the phone.
I also used Darkhound fix he just posted and all of her pic are in the right order now.
Thanks for verification that the fix works.
You don't have to restart the quest or anything like that for Aly.
The sexting images for Aly work the same way as all others. Maybe they were only not shown due to the bug in the image sequence, which should be fixed with the file attached two posts above.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
What's that 5? Just how many bikinis/swimsuits does Amy have? Which of course leads to the question, can other girls get more swimsuits/bikini? Seems to me Jennifer needs some design work. We have all this company favor to pay for her services or we could volunteer sexual favors if she would prefer. A scene or two with Jennifer measuring the girls to insure proper fit of course would be nice. Heck I can think of lots of scenes that would be nice. Now of course that leads to the question of what about the old suits. Make the new swimsuit a triggered event after so may days/weeks or whatever on the island. Then when asking about a girl's older swimsuit/bikini she could reply, "That old thing, I rarely wear it any more. darkhound1 wouldn't have to redo all the early scenes with the new swimsuit. It would just be available going forward.

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes