DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Turn up the thermostat in the bar. Seriously, what do you think would increase the heat (also known as girl's interest/lust, etc.) Try removing her and your clothes. If you can't figure out how to do that, then there may be no hope for you. Unless you figure out how to use that little box labeled 'Search' in the upper right corner of the screen.
Jajajjaaj thank you! i won't bother anymore :)

Reactions: Puppet Master

jackeroo34

Jan 9, 2019
Sadly the Alice weight training is a one time event that doesn't repeat or cannot be restarted without a save prior to the event.
Thanks!

I worked out the Yumiko thing. the FAQ is a little vague on how to get that started. It says "Yumiko detects you don't have an erection" but it doesn't say what interaction with Yumiko triggers that detection. I worked out that you have to stare at her cleavage which triggers the drink/discussion scences with her and then if you have low lust/no erection it triggers the game. It might be good to add a little more detail in the FAQ to reflect this.

jackeroo34

Jan 9, 2019
I do have one additional question. For the final Eva breast augmentation and final Joy visit events. How can I tell if I've done that final Eva event. I'm not seeing it as a quest, or a missing achievement.

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
i

i can't find blue lingerie in desire visit
In addition to Puppet Master 's response, you can also try (if you feel comfortable) using one of the cheat codes:

desire.sleepwear = 0
or
desire.sleepwear = 1
or
desire.sleepwear = 2

... to see the different sleepwear options.

Warning: if you type in a number that doesn't exist, you'll get that "error" screen where you would have to choose "rollback".

Use carefully!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Modified my original post from back in July.

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-8-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-2086714

In a few days it will be Oct. 1st, which means there are barely 30+ days until Halloween. Think how great it would be for a costume contest to be held in the night bar with Jennifer being the emcee like always. The MC, lucky bastard that he is, gets to be the judge. This opens up all kinds of possibilities for action, before during and after.

The MC can help pick out or buy the girl(s) a costume, Jennifer could design and sew one or two, modeling, sneak peeks, flashing during the contest, more pictures for Yumiko to send in 'Guess Who". I'm sure the winner will be very thankful, which leads to whole new scenes. Lots of possibilities.

I raided darkhound1's DeviantArt page for some pictures as suggestions for possible costumes and we've all seen Heather's costume selection scene.. A new poll for patrons to suggest costumes and/or vote for their favorite should go over well. Lastly, Joy should be sending out a memo to all outlining the details. darkhound1 please, please, please make this happen. Even if you can't squeeze it into 0.1.8.3 or 0.1.9.0, a small Halloween Special update release would be great!

happy_halloween_2016.jpg 348213_Darkhound_costunes.jpg 348214_Bunnies.jpg 348215_Jessica_She-Ra.jpg 348216_Super_Girl.jpg 348217_Trooper.jpg

navmolol

Sep 28, 2019
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 108: invalid syntax
config.console = true config.console_history_size = 100
^

can someone help with this? I was unable to decipher anything from a previous reply

could someone paste their 00console file if that'll help i don't know.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
^

can someone help with this? I was unable to decipher anything from a previous reply

Looks like someone messed up the console file to activate the dev console :)
Pray tell, what did you do ?
Better question is why would you be trying to activate the developer's console as it is already activated? darkhound1 made it activate some time ago. Can't remember the exact update release, but it has been several months maybe even longer, like last year or before that even.

Just download and re-install the game (after saving your 'saves' folder of course) and then don't mess with stuff.

Reactions: junior366

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Better question is why would you be trying to activate the developer's console as it is already activated? darkhound1 made it activate some time ago. Can't remember the exact update release, but it has been several months maybe even longer, like last year or before that even.

Just download and re-install the game (after saving your 'saves' folder of course) and then don't mess with stuff.
That is too easy to ask and is not as fun if the answer is in the reply.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bantry

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Modified my original post from back in July.

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-8-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-2086714

In a few days it will be Oct. 1st, which means there are barely 30+ days until Halloween. Think how great it would be for a costume contest to be held in the night bar with Jennifer being the emcee like always. The MC, lucky bastard that he is, gets to be the judge. This opens up all kinds of possibilities for action, before during and after.

The MC can help pick out or buy the girl(s) a costume, Jennifer could design and sew one or two, modeling, sneak peeks, flashing during the contest, more pictures for Yumiko to send in 'Guess Who". I'm sure the winner will be very thankful, which leads to whole new scenes. Lots of possibilities.

I raided darkhound1's DeviantArt page for some pictures as suggestions for possible costumes and we've all seen Heather's costume selection scene.. A new poll for patrons to suggest costumes and/or vote for their favorite should go over well. Lastly, Joy should be sending out a memo to all outlining the details. darkhound1 please, please, please make this happen. Even if you can't squeeze it into 0.1.8.3 or 0.1.9.0, a small Halloween Special update release would be great!

View attachment 413556 View attachment 413557 View attachment 413558 View attachment 413559 View attachment 413560 View attachment 413561

Talking about Darkhounds Deviantart, for example there is a complete scene with jessica:

The other girl is not in the game, but maybe it could be told as a story from Jessica ;)

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Talking about Darkhounds Deviantart, for example there is a complete scene with jessica:

The other girl is not in the game, but maybe it could be told as a story from Jessica ;)
There is no shortage of young ladies that Darkhound1 could put in the game, but there are so many on the island already that need more content.

BlueSpirit

May 22, 2018
I cant do: Jennifer's transformation story will be concluded (and it will include an animated happy ending)

can same one help me?

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
^

Put your cursor after true, which btw should be True, then hit enter twice.

Reactions: brianiac

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
^

I'm *very* new to Python, but I think it's a case-sensitive language.

Try:

config.console = True

Of course, darkhound1 was nice enough to enable some programming editing tools.

shift + o

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes