Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
HI all, got two quick questions. It looks like the only achievement Scene I haven't unlocked is one of the weight training ones with Alice. I think this may be a glitch with the new version because I did all the weight training events and had sex with her in her schoolgirl outfit already. So, I think I already did what I need to do, but its blacked out. It doesn't appear that I can get the weight training event to happen again. Just making sure I'm not crazy on this one.

Thanks!
Sadly the Alice weight training is a one time event that doesn't repeat or cannot be restarted without a save prior to the event.

Reactions: Puppet Master

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I have a question about HotShots with Yvette.
I got her on 3/3 and a drunkenness of 93. When she loses the next round she still refuses to strip further and when she takes the shot she passes out. Am I just unlucky and have to play her again to win?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I have a question about HotShots with Yvette.
I got her on 3/3 and a drunkenness of 93. When she loses the next round she still refuses to strip further and when she takes the shot she passes out. Am I just unlucky and have to play her again to win?
Some questions heat the girls up as I recall. This allows them to go over 100 "heat". Which in turn leads to their hot scenes in Hotshots, a hidden 4/3 scene I guess it could be called.

Can't remember if repeating hotshots more than once also adds to it. Think it does, but memory is not what it has been.

Reactions: PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Some questions heat the girls up as I recall. This allows them to go over 100 "heat". Which in turn leads to their hot scenes in Hotshots, a hidden 4/3 scene I guess it could be called.

Can't remember if repeating hotshots more than once also adds to it. Think it does, but memory is not what it has been.
Thanks a lot. I´m gonna try again :D

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Once a girl strips to 3/3, she can't take off any more, so she must drink. The same is true for the player. The game ends when heat goes over 100, or one of the participants passes out. Girls with low endurance will pass out faster. The goal is really to get the heat up. Heat goes up when someone strips or when a Soft or Hard Question is asked. Try to get the Soft or Hard Questions when you spin the wheel. The more she strips, the more the heat rises, but remember that the more the player strips, the more the heat rises, as well. You may want to answer some questions wrong or fail a task, especially if she has stripped off all she can already. The toughest competitor is Brenda because she seems to always choose for the player to drink and not strip which keeps the heat low and the player drunkenness high.

Nknows

Dec 8, 2018
My apologies in advance if I missed the fix for this issue, but during the Mercedes outfit show in her room, the game keeps crashing & here's the error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
It seems I found another crash. I activated the 2nd picture frame for my new room and when I went back to the room the game crashed. That´s the crash log:

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
Is there any kind soul who could lend me a full save? I've been playing the game but at like halfway it gets boring with this hella clicking and grind. Appreciate it!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Bantry. Good news!

You were totally right.
I do have a breast fixation!

No, I am not going to change it ...
Why would I want to do that? :unsure:

Just letting you know I have realized it and will now embrace it even more.
The realization came when a madman(*) tried to mash Amy, Heather and Desire into one girl.

(He was sane before the mash up. But while their bodies turned out to mesh fine into a normal hybrid, their boobs turned out to stack combine into Faye levels of awesome)

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here is proof from another madman(*) :D
!Dusckswimming1_with_Amy2.jpg

Left girl has been created by duckswimming
They needed to let off some steam, so I thought why not.
I'm not really sure that it's breast fixation if you take a closer look.
Well I mean I surely did have a closer look. And now who would accuse me of having a breast fixation :D :D :D

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It seems I found another crash. I activated the 2nd picture frame for my new room and when I went back to the room the game crashed. That´s the crash log:

I still can't replicate this. In some cases, the picture frame can be moved "outside" the picture. It might just be a rounding problem and might only be 1 pixel. But still it happens sometimes.
To fix it, use your app on the phone to change the picture frame images and delete the image. Then recreate it.
I will look into it and try to replicate and fix it when I have some time.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I still can't replicate this. In some cases, the picture frame can be moved "outside" the picture. It might just be a rounding problem and might only be 1 pixel. But still it happens sometimes.
To fix it, use your app on the phone to change the picture frame images and delete the image. Then recreate it.
I will look into it and try to replicate and fix it when I have some time.
I think I didn´t really word my problem properly. The game crashes after I buy the second frame from the reception and then try to enter my room.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Holiday Island is slowly succumbing to the siren's song and becoming too violent like other games. Now, besides not being able to wander the hallways for fear of being boob-bonked by one of the lovelies, you can't even enjoy time on the beach without encountering two girls boob mashing or quasi tit-fighting. Sad, just sad. That's the only word for it. Sad. :cry:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Holiday Island is slowly succumbing to the siren's song and becoming too violent like other games. Now, besides not being able to wander the hallways for fear of being boob-bonked by one of the lovelies, you can't even enjoy time on the beach without encountering two girls boob mashing or quasi tit-fighting. Sad, just sad. That's the only word for it. Sad. :cry:
Actually it is a training exercise in overcoming natural obstacles. (known as 'hugging' amongst flat girls) :D

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I think I didn´t really word my problem properly. The game crashes after I buy the second frame from the reception and then try to enter my room.
I understood it perfectly. You have a corrupt image on your second frame (or more exact an image with wrong data). Use your app on your phone to delete/remove it and the problem will go away.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I understood it perfectly. You have a corrupt image on your second frame (or more exact an image with wrong data). Use your app on your phone to delete/remove it and the problem will go away.
So the second frame has an image automatically added to it? I thought you were talking about the frame adjustment bc of the pic :D

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes