Oximan

Feb 13, 2018
So, I decided to finally get all scenes completed with every girl, but the only scene Im now missing is Lacey's push up bra event. Are there any conditions Im missing to get her to appear in the corrider? She never wants to show up

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So, I decided to finally get all scenes completed with every girl, but the only scene Im now missing is Lacey's push up bra event. Are there any conditions Im missing to get her to appear in the corrider? She never wants to show up
I believe it is a random event. You might increase the odds by sending girls home that also have hallway or events that trigger on the way to your room.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Still no plans for anal sex? The game keeps adding great asses to reclaim them!
How to reclaim an ass
  1. Declare it booty
  2. Grab with both hands
  3. Put (female) over shoulder (hands remain on ass)
  4. Carry to Viking longship
  5. Sail home (with booty)
How to return an ass
  1. Declare it saggy
  2. Do not grab
  3. Do not put (female) over shoulder (back issues)
  4. Viking longship replaced by ferry
  5. Wish ass safe trip home.
Raid & Repeat as needed.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I think this will get her: at the latest 24:00 find Lacey in the bar. When she leaves immediately go after her.

Huitznahua

Dec 12, 2017
how to open a shower event at the gym?
If there is one of the eligible girl for the gym shower event (desire, eva, ...) in the main gym area: there is 50% one of them will be in the shower. Then there is 75% chance that she put the sign "girl in the shower" but if you enter when the sign is on: the girl will be piss.

Youkend

Feb 24, 2018
If there is one of the eligible girl for the gym shower event (desire, eva, ...) in the main gym area: there is 50% one of them will be in the shower. Then there is 75% chance that she put the sign "girl in the shower" but if you enter when the sign is on: the girl will be piss.
ok thanks

bluffydude

Nov 30, 2018
Can anybody help I can't complete hangman mini game. I enter an alphabet but it keeps showing invalid input. Help please.

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes