Jun 4, 2017
Can you like tell me how to complete the mini game? Or link me to a tutorial?
Honestly, there's nothing more to it than type a letter and hit enter; I for one can't give you an answer to your problem because I have no idea what exactly it is. Maybe if you gave us screenshots? (If you do, please use the spoiler tag.)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sorry, can't help you as other than knowing the Android version has problems beyond what you're experiencing. Guess you'll have to wait and see if the developer responds.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I don't think this will be much help to you, but from my FAQ (SPOILERS!):

109) How do I play Hangman in the Hotshots game? Hangman is too hard, can I get a list of the answers?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Im using the android version, the problem is i cant enter my name or play hangman
Already posted here that the Android version has issues. Don't expect any resolution or updates for awhile. Best advice, borrow a PC or Mac and play on a computer.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I've been adding answers to the FAQ slowly. Make sure that your version is up to date by clicking on the link in my sig. There's still a lot that I want to add, but I've been re-posting the new FAQ there.

28) How do I see the beach yoga? I have the binoculars, but nothing is ever going on.

Reactions: Raven Hex

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I upgraded from 1.1.1 or 1.2.3 to 1.8.0 and now, whenever I try to get a girl to flash her boobs I get the following error message:
Is this fixable or do I have to start a new game?

jackeroo34

Jan 9, 2019
HI all, got two quick questions. It looks like the only achievement Scene I haven't unlocked is one of the weight training ones with Alice. I think this may be a glitch with the new version because I did all the weight training events and had sex with her in her schoolgirl outfit already. So, I think I already did what I need to do, but its blacked out. It doesn't appear that I can get the weight training event to happen again. Just making sure I'm not crazy on this one.

Second, I don't seem to be able to get the Guess Who game to start with Yumiko, any guidance on doing that? I've gone to night bar with 0 lust and tried talking to her but the game options don't seem to show up anywhere. I've looked over the FAQ, but not seeing the right info.

Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes