MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Searched but haven't found an explanation. So can someone explain me those levels?
Are the bound to girls stats like; Lvl1:0-25, Lvl2 26-50, Lvl3 51-75 and Lvl4 76-100?
Or do they mean something else?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Searched but haven't found an explanation. So can someone explain me those levels?
Are the bound to girls stats like; Lvl1:0-25, Lvl2 26-50, Lvl3 51-75 and Lvl4 76-100?
Or do they mean something else?
Basically yes, all except the green flower icon that represents checks against the MC's stats.
Levels for girl checks are as follows:
1 -> >= 20
2 -> >= 35
3 -> >= 50
4 -> >= 75
5 -> >= 95

Edit: I have added te above information to the game interface when you hover your mouse over the "show/hide requirements" button.
This will be available in the next version.

Last edited:

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I'm trying to add info about fixing the resolution problem to the FAQ.
Here is what I've done, but I never had the problem, so I don't know if this is right. If it isn't give me some feedback on how to correct the answer.

1) Why doesn't my game work? How can you change the resolution? I changed the resolution and now my game is broken, How do I fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry, but it's still the v.0.1.9.0 FAQ right? or is it v.0.1.9.1 but have you forgotten to correct the title?

Reactions: Puppet Master

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
darkhound1
Thank you for all the hard work you are putting into this. I see the little details that perhaps a lot of people will miss and there are quite a few that you have added or changed in this update. They may seem small but to me they greatly enhance the experience of the program. The new Amys quest is outstanding work and it surprised me. The way I perceive the Amy character has changed because of that.

I know I'm a nag on this but I have been there a few times in my own career which has all been in software, systems design and systems programming, networking, telecommunications and eventually I evolved(or got pushed) to strategic planning. Take care of your self. Stop before you hit the burn out wall and take a break or take smaller breaks and spread them out. WE can wait for the updates. In fact, I personally prefer to wait a few cycles on updates so there is more new stuff to experience.

Puppet Master
Your tireless work on the faq/fact/background information on this program and keeping it updated with the program updates is greatly appreciated more than you know.

There is actually a real Holiday Island Resort and Spa although I'm sure it isn't quite like the one in this program. It is in the Maldives. I would really like to go there some day, uhmm, with a friend of course, LOL.

drone work

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I'm still working on the FAQ.
It is currently at 1.9.0, but I'm not satisfied with some of the answers, mainly Amy's quest is still a bit vague.
The Checklist is also not quite there yet.
I'm still playing through 1.9.1 and am updating the FAQ as I go, but I haven't gotten everything into the FAQ for the latest update of the game.
If you check my signature, it will send you to the latest version of the FAQ available.

Schmalen

Oct 30, 2017
Chances are your GPU is too weak to handle the high res images (it's out of memory). Just load a save and continue playing. Nothing can be done about it from the game's standpoint. Try not to load any huge pages in your browser while you play, because this will also consume GPU memory.
Thanks!
So is there a way to change the resolution without starting the game? Because game crashes when I try to open the preferences and I can´t change the resolution.

alessandra

Jun 23, 2017
It has nothing to do with full screen or window or new ui or old ui.

Open the console, type:
menu_active = False

That's it. Since this should not happen in the first place, there might have been a problem during the save game update.
still don't work :(

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Heather's lust, love and affection all have to be high and I'm not sure how high, high is so I try and get them all as high as possible like 90 or more. 2 checks are done. One is done for all 3 when you request the erotic massage. A second check is done of love and lust before she will go to work on you. It looks like those have to do with you presenting her huge tittys with an erection. I don't think she will continue unless she feels your erection under her tits. That means that your own lust needs to be high before you ask for the massage to begin with so that as the scene progresses you will get erect for her. That is what I remember anyway.

As far as all the girls in this game go, I am rather fond of Heather in particular. If you have gone through enough of her scenes you see something that isn't in the other girls. Before she will take you upstairs after the pole dance she asks for a hug and leans her head on your shoulder. On the beach when you have sex after Jessica runs off she confesses that there is no such thing to her as just sex and she thinks she is in love with you. There seems to be more tenderness in her scenes than the others to me. That makes her a bit more special to me as far as the girls go.

On the other hand, every girl I can recall so far demands to be hammered, LOL. Faye wanted to be just about split in half. What is it with these girls?
thank you for your help, man!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The FAQ mentions unlocking the gym shower with Faye but I can't figure it out
From the FAQ -- First you need to unlock the shower icon in the gym. There are three ways to do this. All are explained in detail. So what exactly can you not figure out?

Reactions: aterragon

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
mjlaflare

From my FAQ (Spoilers):

35) How do I take a shower? Why do I have to take a shower? How do I take a shower in the gym? How do I shower with the girls? How do I almost win Eva's game in the shower?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now this all makes sense. I have never gotten to the point to add Faye to the island. She is not one of my favorite models and I was waiting to finish all the events with other girls before I sent them off and added her. So, I have never seen the shower icon in the gym. Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes