Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I know my issue has been discussed. I am unable to get satisfaction from Desire after the fingering part in pool, going to her room countless times 2 c all three lingerie, back to the pool for more fingering, back till I see the blue lingerie, still no interaction with her in her room. Are there some other factors I maybe missing? Such as time frame or what ever. Very frustrated!!

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Her stats (Lust specifically) probably dropped.
Get her lust to 100, then visit her at night. If she isn't wearing the sexy lingerie, rollback, open your phone to reset the randomizer & try again until she is.

Reactions: rooney10

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
A little something while 0.2 is getting closer.

Back from work she found a surprise.
On her bed, sweets, flowers and something nice.

The words where short and precise,

Wishing you were here
And below Joy's "all clear".

Fan art : Getting an HI invitation.
View attachment 569024
For some unknown reason, this picture causes me to have fantasies about Nyotaimori... I can imagine why, though... :cool:

Reactions: brianiac

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Not sure how far along in the game you are, but I'm guessing not that far. That's only based on your rank of 'New Member'. I bring it up, because it might have some bearing on your post. The benefit you mention is only a plus if the girl answers 'Yes' which would open up some possibilities for future scenes I guess, but running around visiting the girls' rooms just to ask for sex kind of limits the other actions in the game. In your scenario of using 'max affection' or some other attribute, one would just need the appropriate console code to max everything out and then never leave the hallways. That might be an over simplification, but you get the idea.

Anyway, I believe the developer realized that there were/are times when the MC need the ability to talk with the girl one on one and rather then have to wait or send the others off to change their attire, it was easier to have them just visit the girl's room. The MC receives some valuable clues and advice from some of the girls, plus it also allows the MC to schedule future meetings with the girl(s) in various locations.

Glad you're enjoying the game.
Excellent explanation. However, the thought occurred to me that it would be pretty awesome if you could (figuratively) “roll a 20 on a d20” and subsequently get invited in to certain girls’ rooms for some “action” (or alternatively, invite the girl to your room for said “action”). Of course, this would require a bunch of new renders... Oh, well; just a thought...

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Excellent explanation. However, the thought occurred to me that it would be pretty awesome if you could (figuratively) “roll a 20 on a d20” and subsequently get invited in to certain girls’ rooms for some “action” (or alternatively, invite the girl to your room for said “action”). Of course, this would require a bunch of new renders... Oh, well; just a thought...
It's already in but only from Amy.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Badboy702019

I'm pretty sure that Desire's lust dropped & that is why she won't offer you the titfuck. However, make sure that you've seen all of her lingerie and that you have achieved all of her pool play scenes. If this doesn't work, then there is a hidden requirement that isn't known to us. Just keep playing and come back to this one. You may get the hidden requirement by accident and get the achievement later on.

This is from my FAQ (Spoilers!):

73) How do I get all of Desire's play in the pool achievements? How do I get to suck Desire's tits and finger her at the pool until she cums?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

74) How do I get Desire to return the favor after I suck her tits and finger her at the pool? How do I get Desire to give me a tit fuck when I visit her at night?

Reactions: brianiac

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Please tell me step by step
Also tmg9000

As has been mentioned, Amy's quest will be finished with 2.0. This is all the known steps so far.

This is from my FAQ (Spoilers!):

52) I can't get Amy's affection above 35 and her love above 35 no matter what I do! Is this a bug? I like the old system because it was easy. Why was it changed? I used a saved game to start playing version 1.9.x, and now I can't get Amy's affection above 35 and her love above 35 no matter what I do. Is this part of the quest? How does it start?

Last edited:

tuggagott

Feb 15, 2018
I really want to love this game, the girls, story and setting are amazing but the gameplay is such a grind and the walk through is almost necessary to make progress and everything just feels like a numbers game and setting the right flags to trigger something (sure most games are like this but HI makes it so obvious like it not even tries to hide the math.) This shows in this thread also many posts are people wanting help to trigger a specific scene, more so than other games.
Then it also suffers from what many non-linear games suffers from and that is that some scenes don't plays out "in the right order", even if there shouldn't be a right order, some scenes doesn't makes sense to play out before others.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes