Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Since we've had some people asking how to play poker, can a scene be added at the night bar where Jennifer teaches the PC how to play poker? Talk to her, and she pulls out a deck of cards to explain it. Buying chips for clothing would be hard to work in to the explanation, though.
Also, she could warn him that he better practice if he wants to be as good as she is.
Maybe after some time, she could offer him some tips on playing.
Maybe this is too much work.
Another way to do it would be to add a new subject to read about on the phone:
How to play poker or strip poker.
Tips for winning at poker.
How to mark cards and cheat at poker.
I could use some tips myself. I always lose to Jennifer and Joy unless I cheat.

Reactions: bomg

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Since we've had some people asking how to play poker, can a scene be added at the night bar where Jennifer teaches the PC how to play poker? Talk to her, and she pulls out a deck of cards to explain it. Buying chips for clothing would be hard to work in to the explanation, though.
Also, she could warn him that he better practice if he wants to be as good as she is.
Maybe after some time, she could offer him some tips on playing.
Maybe this is too much work.
Another way to do it would be to add a new subject to read about on the phone:
How to play poker or strip poker.
Tips for winning at poker.
How to mark cards and cheat at poker.
I could use some tips myself. I always lose to Jennifer and Joy unless I cheat.
I'd like to offer a different angle or perspective,

Use of explanations
In using time for explanations it is relevant to separate between what
  • the game establishes as new and thus in need of explanation
    • The intro, girls content, locations and so forth falls under this.
  • Is assumed to be general knowledge (of an adult western male, the Main Character)
    • Any 'same form as in the real world' or 'common knowledge in games' fall under this.
Poker being standard fare and highly established for the longest time in western gaming falls under the latter category. It is reasonably assume that if he engages in it, then he (read:we) knows (or finds out = google or asking).

Perspective
The game should not carry us on common realworld concepts, if nothing else because it consumes a limited resource (developer) when an unlimited (forums, internet, other) is already available.

Wrapping it into a girl session does not really change that it is an info or explanation dump and that the girl could have done something else with the renders or time.

Explanation dumps
Should occur at the beginning of the game as far as possible, the improved intro looks like it will cover all existing issues a new player could have and make a better game experience into the bargain (win - win).

For anything else? There is the forum (imo)

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
as this table is a Snooker-table the Balls have to be much smaller...sorry for my bad english,
regards
Correct, they appear to be 1/3-1/2 too large.

That said, it is not very important in game terms, many objects will have a somewhat different scale than their real life counterparts.

Also welcome to the forum, as long as people do an effort and are polite then we are a relaxed crowd and as you can see, are so lucky, that we have a ultra-competent and friendly developer in the form of Darkhound1 amongst us.

Last edited:

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
I didn't even notice it was a snooker table.
Is that so there's more room for the girls to pose on it?
Outside of Britain, is snooker that common?
All I ever see in the U.S. are pool tables.
Long ago, people had bumper pool tables in their homes, but that seems to have been replaced with foosball (neither one of these would be good to pose on).
The standard slate-bed snooker/billiards table is 12 by 6 foot in size so you need a big room with a strong floor for it! I've got a 6x3" table myself and the balls are smaller for my table. I enjoy snooker far more than pool as it's much more challenging and tactical though i wouldn't mind pool if I were playing with any of the lovely Holiday Island girls :D .

Reactions: Puppet Master
Dec 7, 2019
The standard slate-bed snooker/billiards table is 12 by 6 foot in size so you need a big room with a strong floor for it! I've got a 6x3" table myself and the balls are smaller for my table. I enjoy snooker far more than pool as it's much more challenging and tactical though i wouldn't mind pool if I were playing with any of the lovely Holiday Island girls :D .
Boggles my mind that we are debating the size of balls on a snooker table now but by all means, carry on, Gentlemen.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Well, since we had that discussion about balls size...
I have redone the snooker renders. The balls are in different colors now and smaller.
Amy_billiard3x.jpg

Since the ball size has to be consistent in the game, I had to adjust the guy as well... :p
All ball sizes reduced by about 40%.

...Just kidding...

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Guys, I need some help, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong with Eva's mission.

I put lust, love and affection to the maximum, I made the walk on the beach, starting his task. I made her win the contest. She visited me in the room. In all the dialogues, progress was never made on the subject of their "increase", so when Joy visits me, the subject does not advance on his own. I really don't understand. I do this only because I want to see the scene of Ivy's true strength :(

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Guys, I need some help, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong with Eva's mission.

I put lust, love and affection to the maximum, I made the walk on the beach, starting his task. I made her win the contest. She visited me in the room. In all the dialogues, progress was never made on the subject of their "increase", so when Joy visits me, the subject does not advance on his own. I really don't understand. I do this only because I want to see the scene of Ivy's true strength :(
From the guide in the OP :

HOW DO I START THE QUEST TO FIND OUT ABOUT EVA'S BREASTS AND COMPLETE IT?

To start the quest, take a walk on the beach with Eva, when she is in her skimpy bikini. Take a closer look at her and she will tell you that she always wanted to have big breasts and had operations to make that happen.

After that, let Eva win the Best Butt or Wet T-shirt contest, and if her affection and love are high, and you succeed at your charm check, she will reward you with a date in your room. This is one scheduled appointment you do not want to miss as it is not repeatable. When the time comes, she will knock on the door in a tight black coat holding a bottle of champagne. While you secure the champagne bottle, she will shed the coat and relax on your bed in her negligee.

You will then be so bold to ask her how her breasts got so big. She will tell you that her former boyfriend's rich father paid for the operations, but it was Joy who fixed everything so that her breasts are actually natural. Again, this part is not repeatable even though her coming to your room and rewarding you is, when she wins another contest.

To hear the rest of the story, you must first talk with the receptionist to learn when Joy comes to the island again. Joy will come to the island sometime after day 25 to meet with you in her office. During that meeting, she'll give you the technical details of what she did for Eva

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Not generation gap, I am european. I heard of Gilligan only from one episode of Baywatch (I know it must be famous there, if they did that crossover)

YouTube is your friend. If you start binge watching now, you should be able to make it through all 3 seasons before the release of 0.2.1.0.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes