Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sorry if this has been covered, I tried searching and going through some pages but couldn't find my specific issue.
So I got the Eva intro loop every time I went to reception for a few days, then it just stopped. Now it seems she's no longer on the island and I no longer have the option to call a girl onto the island or the option to remove one. Here are some screenshots.
I believe Eva gave me her room number when she arrived? So she should appear on the visitation screen, but she's not there and I've spent a few days searching for her, she hasn't shown up.

Edit: Nevermind, Eva loop still there. Guess she comes around at night lol.
With regards to the Eva intro loop, 9 posts above yours it was answered. https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-1-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3603417

The visitation screen isn't going to show every girl, every time. All depends on the number of girls on the island and some other elements. Your phone is a better source of information. If you click the character App as indicated and Eva doesn't show up, then you have a problem.

Character App.png

The ability to invite girls to the island and send them home is something Joy grants after her 2nd visit. From your one screenshot, it looks like you have only been on the island 29 days, so I doubt you have had enough meetings with Joy as yet.

If you haven't done so already, download the Guide from the first page and/or Puppet Master's FAQ and read them. They contain information to answer just about any question you can come up with. They also contain warnings not to overuse the mod or use it incorrectly as it can BORK the game. Heed them.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
(Tries and fails to remember how many savescums it took to get Yumiko's easter egg during HotShots with its 10% chance AND requiring just the right timing)
The difference between Yumiko's Easter Egg and Jessica's shower scene is: You can save/reload with Yumiko but you can't do that with Jessica as it is a random UNKNOWN triggered event.

Also thank you MonsieurX and are those fixes already in 2.1.1 or is that for the next version release?

Reactions: bogeyparr

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Remember Bantry There is a rocky area on the island. I can't remember which girl it is that you take there but Miriam catches you while you are there after taking a walk on the beach. ;)

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Ok well I finally managed to get the last Jessica scene. I don't like how I had to do it but it works. I loaded up the island with all the girls that had no shower scenes except for Jessica, so I only had to deal with Eva's hallway scene and of course Jessica's shower scene. It costs a lot of favor to do it that way but it gives the best odds to make it happen. For those interested the 8 were: Aly, Brenda, Delizia, Eva, Heather, Jessica, Lacey, and Natasha.

Last edited:

Dellej

Feb 21, 2020
With regards to the Eva intro loop, 9 posts above yours it was answered. https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-1-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3603417

The visitation screen isn't going to show every girl, every time. All depends on the number of girls on the island and some other elements. Your phone is a better source of information. If you click the character App as indicated and Eva doesn't show up, then you have a problem.

View attachment 680977

The ability to invite girls to the island and send them home is something Joy grants after her 2nd visit. From your one screenshot, it looks like you have only been on the island 29 days, so I doubt you have had enough meetings with Joy as yet.

If you haven't done so already, download the Guide from the first page and/or Puppet Master's FAQ and read them. They contain information to answer just about any question you can come up with. They also contain warnings not to overuse the mod or use it incorrectly as it can BORK the game. Heed them.
My bad, I should've checked the patreon page for more details, I thought it was unrelated to my issue for some reason. Eva now appears in the visitation and character screens. However, Joy's second visit is pretty early, day 20 I think? After I applied the Eva fix I can now invite girls from reception again. I guess something about the loop causes that to bug out too.

Anyway, thanks!

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ok well I finally managed to get the last Jessica scene. I don't like how I had to do it but it works. I loaded up the island with all the girls that had no shower scenes except for Jessica, so I only had to deal with Ivy's hallway scene and of course Jessica's shower scene. It costs a lot of favor to do it that way but it gives the best odds to make it happen. For those interested the 8 were: Aly, Brenda, Delizia, Eva, Heather, Jessica, Lacey, and Natasha.
Glad you got it resolved. Once again,
As Tom Hanks said ...

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Eva's 2nd orgasm in the elevator deserves (at least) a special image. I was half expecting the poor girl to spray like a firehose, collapse to one leg, and go glassy eyed while the MC finished.

All we get is her announcing she's climaxing a 2nd time.

Pedro213

Oct 31, 2017
Hi, got this error since I changed the resolution on preferences
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "game/screens.rpy", line 829, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 838, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 519, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 572, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 572, in keywords
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1624, in set_resolution
Exception: Could not set video mode.
Any solution for this?

• Angry
Reactions: Bantry

RisingMan

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, can anyone tell me if there is a sex scene (vaginal) with Aly in this game and if yes, how to get it.
I have played it for so long now and Aly is the only girl i have not yet sex with.

Thank you.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, got this error since I changed the resolution on preferences
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "game/screens.rpy", line 838, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 572, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 572, in keywords
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1624, in set_resolution
Exception: Could not set video mode.
Any solution for this?
Yes, there is a solution which has been posted in this thread too many times to count. Do a search. If that concept is too difficult to grasp, download the Guide from the first page and read it, as it is covered in there in the first few pages.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, can anyone tell me if there is a sex scene (vaginal) with Aly in this game and if yes, how to get it.
I have played it for so long now and Aly is the only girl i have not yet sex with.

Thank you.
Not true. You have also not had sex with Lacey, Brenda, Mercedes and Yumiko, just to name a few. Download the Guide from the first page and read it. If there is a way to have sex with any girl, you'll find your answer within.

Reactions: RisingMan

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
How about a Guess Who

The Holiday Island intro animation has 22 girls.
But there are only 20 girls in Holiday Island.

So that's 2 too many.
Of these the 21th girl is easy, that is the red haired girl walking the Island, but that leaves 1 girl,
  • Who is the 22th Girl?
The intro animation used in the question can be found in the game folders.
It is a movie file and is located here : game\gui\background.webm
And can be played by any video player (I use VLC)

Note
You'll need Darkhound1's Deviant art to find her name unless an expert/fanatic
The link can be found on page 1 here or on his Patreon.

Veteran Hint
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Novice Hint
Cheather

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai and Bantry
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes