Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
so, i can't run the game....i even deleted it and redownloaded it, and nothing....this is the traceback i got

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apply the resolution fix posted by the Dev here :
Or run a search on the thread about "resolution fix", others and I posted the fix several times, you will find it easily.

Reactions: DuckSwim

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Still waiting for sex scene with Renee
Her pole dance scene after Hotshots is amazing, but its not enough
If you haven't done so already, consider becoming a patron of the developer. As a patron you are eligible to vote in the polls he posts about new content.

Reactions: Jaxter

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
(updated 03. June. 2020)

Hello.

Apologies I have been away for a while dealing with personal matters.

As Mercedes & Yumiko are now able to compete in the Wet T shirt contest I have updated the Wet T shirt Fan Signature...
(sample below)

Wet_T_contest.png

As always this can be found and details on how to use in the original post...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-1-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3042125

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I am using de mac version, and I am all ready re up date and still has the same problem
If your issue is Eva's arrival looping the command should work regardless of the operating system.
Try applying Eva fix available here :

As I don't know about Mac I can't tell you where and how to copy it but Darkhound wrote this, so it should also apply to single file update :

For Mac users, please navigate to the folder structure:
\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

Reactions: Bantry

link019

Jan 12, 2019
If your issue is Eva's arrival looping the command should work regardless of the operating system.

As I don't know about Mac I can't tell you where and how to copy it but Darkhound wrote this, so it should also apply to single file update :

Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.
can you write the command ?

Oct 29, 2018
pls save data complet pls
Because of the open-ended nature of the game there is nothing a "complete" save data can help you with. Many of the scenes are dependent on various factors such as stats, location and timing. This question is asked often about this game. There isn't a complete scene replay gallery available in-game.

There is a companion mod you may install that will help you level up your stats or cheat your way to certain events but it's not guaranteed you'll get them all. Also modification and maxing out all the values isn't recommended and could bust the flow of your game file.

link019

Jan 12, 2019

I did exactly what I was told the third time. And the problem continues. it's already frustrating.I'll wait for a new full up date. I stop playing.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I did exactly what I was told the third time. And the problem continues. it's already frustrating.I'll wait for a new full up date. I stop playing.
You copied the filed I attached in \Contents\Resources\autorun\game ?
Overwrite if asked and remove the number before the name when you download it.
The fix the Dev provides after bugs reports works in most cases or he re fix them if not, then again, your mileage may vary.

Reactions: Arcana Nornet

link019

Jan 12, 2019
You copied the filed I attached in \Contents\Resources\autorun\game ?
Overwrite if asked and remove the number before the name when you download it.
The fix the Dev provides after bugs reports works in most cases or he re fix them if not, then again, your mileage may vary.
(remove the number before the name when you download it) what number? may be this is what i am not doing?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
(remove the number before the name when you download it) what number? may be this is what i am not doing?
When downloading a file from this site which isn't an archive (zip, rar etc), the system adds a number before the file name, like that :

1591217517764.png

Just rename the file events_arrival.rpyc
If you download the file from the game patreon page it should not do that.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Ok just a question to see if it's possible. I hate an empty slot. If Amy is not my plane girl, in this case it's Aly. Is it still possible to get her plane girl scene. I tried the console code and reply was false. I did have a weird thing happen in the Aly save. Got her plane girl scene..and her arrival too, gees that's a long scene. Oh I definitely saved after I got that lol.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes