Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Can i get Eva to stop introducing herself everytime i go to the reception or the room?

I have fixed it. I will upload a quick fix tomorrow. If you want to directly fix it, you can also use the console and type: call add_specific_girl_to_island(eva)
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Actually I was thinking more along the lines of a song that just seemed to fit the woman perfectly. Listen to the lyrics and description of the 'Long, Cool, Woman in the Black dress.' Granted some nice fan art from DuckSwim might help the visual along.
A pair of 45"s, and here I thought you liked them smaller ;)

Anyways, I like the theme and have a lady in a black dress that fits (my perception).
But it is not a fan art render as the girl is one of mine, so may not be applicable for your purposes :unsure:

Reactions: Bantry

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
Whenever my schedule gets double booked and I try to reschedule it never works. I've had this problem since I started playing a couple years ago. Why is this? Can it be fixed?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Whenever my schedule gets double booked and I try to reschedule it never works. I've had this problem since I started playing a couple years ago. Why is this? Can it be fixed?
You simply have to click on the available hours.

Reactions: .ox

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
A pair of 45"s, and here I thought you liked them smaller ;)

Anyways, I like the theme and have a lady in a black dress that fits (my perception).
But it is not a fan art render as the girl is one of mine, so may not be applicable for your purposes :unsure:
All your renders (art) are well worth seeing. Granted this might not be the right venue for what you described, but if the theme inspires you for future fan art that will be a win also.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You simply have to click on the available hours.
You can also use the little green arrows to move the scheduled appointment to earlier or later. Note, that some cannot be rescheduled and they will not have the green arrows showing in their listing.

Schedule.PNG

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes