junior366

Jun 20, 2017
There is no time limit. The only way you can get off the island is to really piss Joy and the other girls off. Then they will strip you nekkid and launch you in a small rubber raft during the dead of night.
You forgot the part where they put your pecker through a hole in the bottom of the boat for the fish to eat it!

• Haha
Reactions: Bantry

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
That is a possibility. Not trying to pick on anyone, but there are and have been numerous warnings not to over use the mod and/or console codes. Guess sometimes it is hard to believe the stove is hot until one burns oneself.
Well, I only did push it to 3 in the first days because I wanted to start with hacking asap.
There I got the error.
When I set it to 3 after the first sunday night and when I first had an extra point through reading it worked fine.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Actually I was thinking more along the lines of a song that just seemed to fit the woman perfectly. Listen to the lyrics and description of the 'Long, Cool, Woman in the Black dress.' Granted some nice fan art from DuckSwim might help the visual along.

As opposed to posting songs that the girls might dance or get intimate to, how about posting songs that create a visual picture in your mind of a specific girl. Picking one of the girls you mentioned at random. Faye immediately comes to mind when you hear which song?
Oooh the song I picked "Venus in Furs" by Electric Wizard is about S&M. I could picture Faye being all naughty in the thigh high leather boots like the costume she wears in pole dance scene in the game, a whip and big melons. One line in the song says "To your leather boots I offer prayers". Oh yes I would LOL!!! Plus her hairs gives that goth punky vibe ;) If Duck could do a Faye Pole dance render in Black thigh high leather boots that would rock!!

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Cant ever get Faye to make a bet or see the sauna. Tried helping her with pull ups.
From the guide: HOW CAN I GET FAYE TO SHOW ME THE SHOWER? First ask to watch her doing her weightlifting while she is wearing her skimpy bikini. There will be a problem with adjusting the weight on the bar. You'll need to talk to Jennifer to find out how to fix it when it is stuck. The next time you ask to watch Faye lift weights, if her love is below 75, she will tease you and send you a text. If her love is high, you can follow her to the shower for some sexy action. Another way to gain access to the show involves Faye doing pullups and a bet. You must have watched Faye do her pull-ups at least once before. She must be alone with you in the gym while wearing her skimpy bikini with high lust. When the scene starts, look at her breasts and accept the conditions of her bet, if you get an erection, you lose. Win or lose, Faye will take you into the shower, but if you win, she will arrange to meet you in the sauna. If you have the new room, then once Faye has shown you the shower, the shower icon in the gym will be unlocked. You can now shower in the gym. You may even catch Aly, Desire or Eva in the shower as well. Once Faye has also shown you the sauna, that location will now be available.

Reactions: Bantry

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Fair but :
1 : "they" just don't even bother to run a search. If you're not a burden step 1 is search yourself, step 2 is asking, ie : extract your fingers from your butt hole, it does wonder.

2 : like #1 and there is a guide in the first post and maybe, just maybe, answering someone to use search will "educate" him/her.

Edit : and sometimes, the dumb is too high and overcome one zenitude. They are questions that even a legion of Jean-Luc Picard could not face palm :) ( to be fair, there is barely such kind of dumb in this thread).
Absolutely. That's my point. If they cannot see the search, then I don't bother helping.

As the saying goes, you cannot help those who cannot help themselves.

The other point I was getting at was the 'sarcastic way' people post ranting to use the search. There right in everyway to ask them to, but there is a way to ask people, and if your not going to ask nicely then imho your as bad as the dumb person who cannot use it.

Piece.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
does the fix works with the compressed version? or just works on full 1.3gb version?
It works on the compressed version too, as long as the rpyc file are not decrypted (I haven't used it, so I don't know). If you have .rpy files in your HI/game folder, you need to delete them. After that, even the incremental updates will work.
The new fixes are only for the version 0.2.1.1, so they won't work on 0.2.1.0 (not on my original full version and not on the compressed version). You still need the incremental updates first.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It was 1968, so I can forgive Tom for mis-pronouncing her name. The fact that he murders her, well that's a different story.

• Haha
Reactions: imzahai

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
Howdy Darkhound,

I've found an exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It happened when I tried to do the weightlifting scene with Natasha just after she asks to have the weight reduced. It's a fresh run-through and Faye hasn't been on the Island yet so I got the instructions from Jennifer on how to remove the clips via Natasha triggering that quest.

Any thoughts?

Reactions: brianiac

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Howdy Darkhound,

I've found an exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It happened when I tried to do the weightlifting scene with Natasha just after she asks to have the weight reduced. It's a fresh run-through and Faye hasn't been on the Island yet so I got the instructions from Jennifer on how to remove the clips via Natasha triggering that quest.

Any thoughts?
Fixed it, will be part of the next update.

tails

Jun 2, 2017
The game still crashes all the time for me, if i ever right click it will freeze and i can only close it via the task manager, otherwise, it will just crash at a random point during the intro scenes with no error message at all

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i have a bug when Eva coming to the island anyone can help me?
The game still crashes all the time for me, if i ever right click it will freeze and i can only close it via the task manager, otherwise, it will just crash at a random point during the intro scenes with no error message at all
Already answered eleventy-billion times. Read a few prior posts or use 'search'.

Reactions: imzahai

Yorky 69

Apr 17, 2020
A big hats off to darkhound1, i think this game is the only thing that kept me sane during covid 19 lockdown .
only played it once through, no problems , no cheat , no codes, found every answer i needed through search, so keep up the good work DH, and keep up the humorus answers Bantry. ;)

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes