Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I won't spend hours in trying to find a fix for something that doesn't need one, just so that some are happy that they have done all achievements in one playthrough. Certainly not crazy things like player leaving the island and coming back, just to be able to get the achievement.
The use of persistent data solves the main problem of not being able to see the scene in your current playthrough. I could count the stuff you got through persistent data too, but that would lead to other problems. There could be scenes that you might still get within your current playthrough (but haven't yet). If you have seen them already in another playthrough, they would still count as "done".
This is something that cannot be done in a way that makes everyone happy, so you will just have to life with it.
Your solution is good (perma scenes).
AFAIC, I don't care about the counters (this one at least). What matter (to me) is having all pictures scenes unlocked, no black placeholders.
OCD peeps (I am one of them) raised a concern, you answered it, end of story.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
There is always a bone of contention when people ask questions... and in my opinion it is so easily solved, but some people that rant on about it need to see it "sometimes" from the other searchers perspective.

1, If a thread is IMHO over 100 pages and has a lot of changes / content, it really can take ages finding exactly what you are after, I personally see no harm in asking.

2, If a person doesnt want to help a person find something, dont reply to it. Simply ranting on to the user to use the search doesnt help you look any smarter I can assure you. This goes both ways as well, if a person is asking for something truely obvious, leave them alone for a while and they soon will try and find it themselves. Ranting to get people to use the search just agrivates everyone.
Fair but :
1 : "they" just don't even bother to run a search. If you're not a burden step 1 is search yourself, step 2 is asking, ie : extract your fingers from your butt hole, it does wonder.

2 : like #1 and there is a guide in the first post and maybe, just maybe, answering someone to use search will "educate" him/her.

Edit : and sometimes, the dumb is too high and overcome one zenitude. They are questions that even a legion of Jean-Luc Picard could not face palm :) ( to be fair, there is barely such kind of dumb in this thread).

Last edited:

luxoord

Mar 18, 2019
Is there a way to have sex with a girl you'd spent a lot of time without triggering an "event"? Last time i played i just had sex (or someting similar) by just triggering "events" like asking the girl out in the night club or pool. I just want to take my phone, call X girl and say: "hey i have max affection, love and lust on you, so why dont you come to my fu**ing bedroom and have sex with me instead of having to treat you like someone im meeting for the 2nd or 3rd time?"

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Is there a way to have sex with a girl you'd spent a lot of time without triggering an "event"? Last time i played i just had sex (or someting similar) by just triggering "events" like asking the girl out in the night club or pool. I just want to take my phone, call X girl and say: "hey i have max affection, love and lust on you, so why dont you come to my fu**ing bedroom and have sex with me instead of having to treat you like someone im meeting for the 2nd or 3rd time?"
Nope.
You still have to triggers events.
Some new scenes you can replay from the phone but not many.

• Sad
Reactions: luxoord

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
is there a way to fix the bug that won't let you continue amy's story by using cheats? (I was bared in the mission of having exercises with her)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
is there a way to fix the bug that won't let you continue amy's story by using cheats? (I was bared in the mission of having exercises with her)
It is not a bug! Amy is the first girl to get the new game mechanics. That means her stats have a fixed cap limit you cannot use any mod or console codes to adjust. Sorry, no cheating, you have to play the game and complete quests to raise them. The quests can be quite involved and take a number of days to complete during which you will have to interact with Amy and others on the island like her step-sister as just one example.

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
It is not a bug! Amy is the first girl to get the new game mechanics. That means her stats have a fixed cap limit you cannot use any mod or console codes to adjust. Sorry, no cheating, you have to play the game and complete quests to raise them. The quests can be quite involved and take a number of days to complete during which you will have to interact with Amy and others on the island like her step-sister as just one example.
Do you know if there is a time limit in the game?

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
Anyone have this bug where Eva keeps arriving on the island but is never there? I can spend the whole day walking between my room and the reception and meet her there "arriving on the island" everytime and actually max her affection that way... but she never stays on the island. I tried a new game, deleting save files and starting yet another new game, uninstalled the companion mod, deleted the game, redownloaded and reinstalled... It always happens still, this is starting to annoy me!

EDIT: Misread a line, corrected what I typed.
EDIT2: Read the first post on the previous page. I guess I will try to get her on the island then save and apply the patch? Sorry for asking an answered question, I tried the search function and read the last page before asking, but not the previous one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Okay, close your eyes and picture yourself sitting in the Nightbar. Joy walks in and this song comes on over the sound system. Is life perfect or what?

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Okay, close your eyes and picture yourself sitting in the Nightbar. Joy walks in and this song comes on over the sound system. Is life perfect or what?

Since your talking about clubs I could see Faye or Alice, maybe Heather too doing a strip pole routine to this song ;)

• Love
Reactions: junior366

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
It would help if you told us when the error occurred and where you were in the game and what you were doing.
I had the same.
It happens when you try to write the code for hacking.
Probably caused by cheating hacking skills too early.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Since your talking about clubs I could see Faye or Alice, maybe Heather too doing a strip pole routine to this song ;)

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of a song that just seemed to fit the woman perfectly. Listen to the lyrics and description of the 'Long, Cool, Woman in the Black dress.' Granted some nice fan art from DuckSwim might help the visual along.

As opposed to posting songs that the girls might dance or get intimate to, how about posting songs that create a visual picture in your mind of a specific girl. Picking one of the girls you mentioned at random. Faye immediately comes to mind when you hear which song?

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I had the same.
It happens when you try to write the code for hacking.
Probably caused by cheating hacking skills too early.
That is a possibility. Not trying to pick on anyone, but there are and have been numerous warnings not to over use the mod and/or console codes. Guess sometimes it is hard to believe the stove is hot until one burns oneself.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes