darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Well, since you just got a new release, you won't get any new content in the near future :D
So the answer is easy. It's no.

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
I have played through this game multiple times and maybe some people are like me asking for saves because they don't want to play through this very long game for the umpteenth time, I have lost my progress twice due to stupid One Drive screw ups. Twice microsoft has lost all my saves on there dumb One drive setup.

So now i just disable One Drive sync because I am tired of microsofts incompetence; however I am not asking for a save. I'm just saying that it is a very long game so far and takes quite a few hours to gain back your progress through normal play. If I had a save I would share it with someone and will once I'm back to where I was before.

Reactions: Moresso

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have played through this game multiple times and maybe some people are like me asking for saves because they don't want to play through this very long game for the umpteenth time, I have lost my progress twice due to stupid One Drive screw ups. Twice microsoft has lost all my saves on there dumb One drive setup.

So now i just disable One Drive sync because I am tired of microsofts incompetence; however I am not asking for a save. I'm just saying that it is a very long game so far and takes quite a few hours to gain back your progress through normal play. If I had a save I would share it with someone and will once I'm back to where I was before.
As you have discovered, trusting Microsoft to get anything right is wishful thinking. However, have you considered downloading and reading the Companion Guide? I ask because saves are discussed on page 30 and there's an included link to find some by jikorde.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

wormdogs

Feb 18, 2018
I like the game, and girls are smoking hot..only thing that bugs me is MC dialogue/monologue. Half of his lines are "OMG look at those boobs!", sounding more like inexperienced twelve year old.
Well I'm not 12 or inexperienced, and I'm saying "look at those boobs!" quite a bit. If they were actually in front of me I'm not sure I'd be saying anything at all. Fair shout MC.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes