markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
caught an error after playing poker with mercedes and then going to sleep. I use the companion mod and havent had any problems up until this point. no idea if its a bug within the update or the mod itself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: darkhound1

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Guys, can you tell me how and when it possible to catch Jessica and Desire?
Near the pool, Amy constantly says that for today it's enough ... little bitch))) Her affection point in Max level 50/50. How to deal with it ???

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Guys, can you tell me how and when it possible to catch Jessica and Desire?
Near the pool, Amy constantly says that for today it's enough ... little bitch))) Her affection point in Max level 50/50. How to deal with it ???
Check your quest log for Amy. You must do quests to increase her love and affection.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
how to get to sauna
You unlock the sauna with Faye at the gym by doing pull ups with her and playing her "game" (you must not have a boner for Faye to ask you to play her game).
Note: if I remember you must unlock the gym shower before being able to unlock the sauna (shower unlock with Faye weight lifting ).

Reactions: junior366

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Help with Hints, Tasks/Quests, and the Phone.

In the spoiler below is some help with where are the hints for all of you who are wanting help to complete an Appointment, Event, or Scene.
Also on using the phone and where Tasks/Quests are and hints for them...

Last edited:

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
Well done on the new update on Holiday Island, I very keen to play and see the new renders and quests, plans, girls and puzzles for the update. It escellent.

Reactions: Bantry

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
Holiday Island 0.2.3.0 beta has been released

Hello guys and gals,

pre beta testing for 0.2.3.0 has been finished and it's now available for everyone.
The update from 0.2.1.0 to 0.2.3.0 has 455 new renders, videos and sound files and 22 updated renders.
Most of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 1920x1080 resolution (almost all in 2560x1440), which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.2.3.0 beta
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.2.3.0 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):
Windows/Linux version:

Mega
OR
Google Drive
Mac version:
Mega
OR
Google Drive

Android version:
Since I can't relese bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.2.3.x will be 0.2.3.1
If all goes as planned, it will be released in a couple of days. Thank you for your understanding.
Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the existing game folder from an older version!

TO ALL PRE BETA TESTERS:
Thank you for your help and time invested! Much appreciated!

You can use your pre peta 0.2.3.0 save games, but you have to open the console and run the save game updater manually once again:
call version_updates_0230()

For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Happy playing!
Darkhound
Well done on the new update on Holiday Island, I very keen to play and see the new renders and quests, plans, girls and puzzles for the update. It escellent.

D

Deleted member 2794759

Hi guys, I have a problem with the pictures Aly send me from the time she was a teen. I can only see one of them in the gallery but there's a little "M". I ended this quest and it's not working anyway. is somebody having the same problem or any issue ?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hi guys, I have a problem with the pictures Aly send me from the time she was a teen. I can only see one of them in the gallery but there's a little "M". I ended this quest and it's not working anyway. is somebody having the same problem or any issue ?
A pic with M you choose the pic and then you can go right to the next pic.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Just because you have finished the quest doesn't mean that Aly has texted you all the pictures as yet. There are 5 separate pictures, so you need to receive 5 separate texts. Then you can scroll through them.

Reactions: junior366

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
caught an error after playing poker with mercedes and then going to sleep. I use the companion mod and havent had any problems up until this point. no idea if its a bug within the update or the mod itself
This is the first really bad error that has been reported and that will require a quickfix.
It's possible that all sextings are broken.

Please extract the content of the attached zip file into your
<Holiday Island>/game/ folder and overwrite the existing file with the new version.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes