eisen636

Jun 17, 2018
my game stuck on the main menu screen, it is not responding when i click any options on the main menu, how do i fix it?

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Is there any bad or no impact on game if we increase Max. Affection or Max. Love by cheat of any particular girl

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Is there any bad or no impact on game if we increase Max. Affection or Max. Love by cheat of any particular girl
Bad.
You can increase/decrease love/affection but don't mess with the _max value of the girls. You don't need nor do you have to.
Current girl that you can mess up with cheating her max love/affection: Amy (soon Yvette I think, spoiler).

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Here's a novel idea; Just Play the Game Straight Up Without Mods or Cheats!

The latest version, 0.2.3.0 has approximately 14 hours of game play, give or take, to experience everything and accomplish every achievement. Theoretically, you could start first thing in the morning and finish before bedtime and that includes bathroom breaks. Pace yourself to an hour in the morning and another hour at night and you're finished in a week or less.

We're in the middle of a pandemic, so there is a very good chance you have some extra time on your hands.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
A large portion of the content in this game isn't repeatable, so you're doing yourself a disservice by using one.
Actually there is a way to rewatch those scenes. Once you know the scenes going to start make a save file for it. God knows darkhound1 has gave us ton of save slots.

eisen636

Jun 17, 2018
the game become not responding because it is adjusting the resolution itself, i cannot open the references, how do u fix it guys? thank you

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
the game become not responding because it is adjusting the resolution itself, i cannot open the references, how do u fix it guys? thank you
Taken from a post from DARKHOUND...

For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

:)

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Max love or Max affection changes with game or always stays the same? I changed few girls' max values to 100 now changed back to default 50 as it was on day 1

eisen636

Jun 17, 2018
Taken from a post from DARKHOUND...

For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

:)
thank you so much dude

Reactions: SiJa

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Max love or Max affection changes with game or always stays the same? I changed few girls' max values to 100 now changed back to default 50 as it was on day 1
Max Love and Max Affection will change as you progress within the game by itself. Not really a need to change those stats.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Changes with how often you interact with the girl hug kiss gifts. Be warned maxing girls status will cause some scenes not to trigger.

Reactions: junior366

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
As I said, don't mess with _max stats, they stay the same but not for Amy who is the first girl to get the new missions to max her love/affection.

max affection(or love) = the maximal value it can reach => don't mess
affection(or love) = the current value of the stat, can vary in game (you pissed off a girl, etc) => you can mess

The cheats (Amy excluded)

Safe to use:
girl.rsm[0].affection = 0 to 100
girl.rsm[0].love = 0 to 100

Better not mess with:
girl.rsm[0].affection_max = 100
girl.rsm[0].love_max = 100

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2019
Here's a novel idea; Just Play the Game Straight Up Without Mods or Cheats!

The latest version, 0.2.3.0 has approximately 14 hours of game play, give or take, to experience everything and accomplish every achievement. Theoretically, you could start first thing in the morning and finish before bedtime and that includes bathroom breaks. Pace yourself to an hour in the morning and another hour at night and you're finished in a week or less.

We're in the middle of a pandemic, so there is a very good chance you have some extra time on your hands.
I don't really know like if theirs any rules or anything for this forum or anything but I'm gonna make a joke and if it's bad just tell me and I'll delete it

That's not the only thing I got in my hands

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Changes with how often you interact with the girl hug kiss gifts. Be warned maxing girls status will cause some scenes not to trigger.
I interacted with the girls a lot....
I don't remember I changed of which girl but now I guess than I should let the max stats stay at 100....
I'm at day 20 most of the girls are at 100...

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I interacted with the girls a lot....
I don't remember I changed of which girl but now I guess than I should let the max stats stay at 100....
I'm at day 20 most of the girls are at 100...
So long as you did not mess with AMY's max stats you should be okay.
But can not guarantee... which is why its best not to play with the stats unless you know what you are doing.
As I said... using the Companion Mod helps prevent some issues.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes