ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks. Found it. I tryed several times beach walk with her but it did not get further doing poses.
But i keep trying. Thank you and Monsieur X
Never underestimate the power of the Schwarz guide. That, the phone hints, and paying a little attention to the woman you're talking to will take you miles in this experience.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
Now that's a six-pack I can get behind, and it won't raise my blood-sugar!

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
HI_FF_Logo_Night.jpg

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)

( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )

(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

harperz

Jul 15, 2019
guys i need help , after i downloaded the new version its freeze when i click on load or any thing at the menu , what should i do to fix that , and as you see the menu has half hidden 1603754258986.png

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
guys i need help , after i downloaded the new version its freeze when i click on load or any thing at the menu , what should i do to fix that , and as you see the menu has half hidden View attachment 875177
Have you used the 'Search' function in the upper right of the screen to learn about the 'Resolution Fix'? Have you looked on the developer's Patreon page which has the same information about what to do if your game won't load.

Have you downloaded and read the Companion Guide found on the first page of this thread? Specifically page 10.
You also might want to consider downloading and installing the latest bugfix/upgrade ver.0.2.3.2 found on the first page and/or the developer's Patreon page.

harperz

Jul 15, 2019
Have you used the 'Search' function in the upper right of the screen to learn about the 'Resolution Fix'? Have you looked on the developer's Patreon page which has the same information about what to do if your game won't load.

Have you downloaded and read the Companion Guide found on the first page of this thread? Specifically page 10.
You also might want to consider downloading and installing the latest bugfix/upgrade ver.0.2.3.2 found on the first page and/or the developer's Patreon page.
that did solve the issue, thanks Dude

For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes