Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bantry (excuse me for the confidence, I've been like 300 pages reading your tips) unless it's one of the 32 renders updated in version 0.2.3. I would like to contribute my grain of sand in case it is an image that must be corrected

I never noticed the door, hallway or whatever inconsistences that may be there. Guess Natasha's boobs got it the way. That's more a question for darkhound1, the developer.

I wouldn't say there is a specific need to update, but it may prevent some problems in the future. Updating your game will not affect your status within the game as long as you have a 'save' point to load after the update finishes.
paraphrasing you: "Save Early, Save Often!"
I have many saved. Many from specific scenes, others from my current progress.

There is never enough of Natasha's breasts, but taking up the wall for almost half of the picture, it distracted me from what was important and realized that something was not right on that wall[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bantry (excuse me for the confidence, I've been like 300 pages reading your tips) unless it's one of the 32 renders updated in version 0.2.3. I would like to contribute my grain of sand in case it is an image that must be corrected

paraphrasing you: "Save Early, Save Often!"
I have many saved. Many from specific scenes, others from my current progress.

There is never enough of Natasha's breasts, but taking up the wall for almost half of the picture, it distracted me from what was important and realized that something was not right on that wall
[/QUOTE]
With regards to your observations about the perspective. That is something for darkhound1, as all images/renders are his.

Regarding your saves; congratulations on having so many. Know that when you update to ver. 0.2.3.2, all your saves will still be there and when you load one, you'll get a message that the game is now updating to the latest version, blah, blah, blah. The only drawback is that you will get that message for every save you load until they are all updated. Now a big deal unless you feel the need to have them all updated.

Everyone saves a different way. I have one page of saves of just completed versions. Another 1 -2 pages of saves per update, based on the scenes. With an almost unlimited number of save slots, there is no wrong way to do it, so create your own system that works for you.

Reactions: Vince Red

hpimmler

Jul 2, 2019
Hey guys sorry to bother but my old saves from version 0.1.9.0 dont work in v0.2.3.2 and if i try to put
call version_updates_0230() in the console it only shows syntax error and when i load a save the error screen pops up saying
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'cl_nemod_data_store' and on ignore the game starts from the beginning, is there any way to restore my old saves, sry if i seem stupid im not really technicly inept :D

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Not James Bond. Damn, when did that happen? Time to net surfing to read all about the sad news. maybe a movie marathon tonight.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Not James Bond. Damn, when did that happen? Time to net surfing to read all about the sad news. maybe a movie marathon tonight.
90 years old. He had style. Not fake style. Like celebs these days.
I got the name Ramirez from the mother of my best friend.
He had the nickname Highlander. I was assigned Ramirez. The one who keeps watch.
It is like a part of me died.
I'm gonna watch the Highlander. 1-2.

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
I can't finish Desire's missions at the University and Ivy's true strength. Is it correct or did I skip any point? I don't remember if Desire updated the mission for me the times I played Hot shot and I have seen the scene from Ivy where she shows me her strength
Ivy said " You cant advance this quest in the current version of the game"

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
I have updated to version 0.2.3.1 and now I get an error every time I go to the pool. It seems to have something to do with Miriam

SOLVED. He had made a terrible mistake. I had applied patch 2.3.1. to version 2.2.0. You can't imagine the mess I've made

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Joy will have a personal meeting with Alice and the girls to discuss her prize. Photoshoot, Training, God knows all the girls are clothes horses they have that already lol. Stay tuned kids ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes