yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Please help?
I admit, I cheated ): I used the companion mod and bought the smartwatch before the quest even asked me to do so, but now I can't buy the watch anymore, blocking me from any further progress.. Do I need to start all over or is there a workaround this issue?
Thanks!
Can't hurt. Sounds like your not too far in.

Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Please help?
I admit, I cheated ): I used the companion mod and bought the smartwatch before the quest even asked me to do so, but now I can't buy the watch anymore, blocking me from any further progress.. Do I need to start all over or is there a workaround this issue?
Thanks!
Moral of this is don't cheat in the early part of the game, and don't cheat unless you know what you are doing.
You can not finish the intro quests, so you could continue but would go no further in that questline and it will always be in your save file.

Best to start again... and wait until told you need to get the smartwatch ;)

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Moral of this is don't cheat in the early part of the game, and don't cheat unless you know what you are doing.
You can not finish the intro quests, so you could continue but would go no further in that questline and it will always be in your save file.

Best to start again... and wait until told you need to get the smartwatch ;)
This really needs to be put in the OP, because doing that will truly screw up some @#$%!

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
933640_845734_HI_FF_Logo.png

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: junior366

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I've been a fan of this game for a long time. I just wish that there was a way to level up the girls to a point where public nudity and even public sex wasn't an issue. It would add a level of challenge to only be able to do it around girls who had reached that point, and if ones who weren't there yet saw they would lose points.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Ok, first of all sorry if this has already been answered, but I couldn't find any good answer.
I am trying to complete Alice's achievements, when I am on the beach for the "Alice poses for you at the beach and teases you until you get hard" one, I get the scene, Alice strips until she's topless and then we return back but I get no achievement complete.
Alice is in skimpy bikini, I look at her boobs both times and i promise to behave. I tried with just the two of us on the beach and with other girls present.

Am I doing something wrong or it's a bug? Did anyone else have the same problem?

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
Playing this lovely game again after a long time ... some questions though:

1. Does Mercedes as life guard at the pool count as “other girl” when you play in the pool with Desire/Renee? ... or how can I meet these girls at the pool alone?

2. More a bug report than a question ... the angry messages that I didn‘t show up for Jennifers clothes/Joy telling about Natashas meetings fired before the events ... I got both in the early morning the day when these meetings were sheduled ...

3. Eva‘s elevator event: is there still no other solution to see the full event as to use the console to set Eva’s endurance low!? ... somehow that’s kinda strange ...

4. Another bug ... I have no dream picture of Jessica!? ... any chance to fix that without starting over?
I downloaded the katest version and use no mods/console btw ...

Last edited:

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
Ok, first of all sorry if this has already been answered, but I couldn't find any good answer.
I am trying to complete Alice's achievements, when I am on the beach for the "Alice poses for you at the beach and teases you until you get hard" one, I get the scene, Alice strips until she's topless and then we return back but I get no achievement complete.
Alice is in skimpy bikini, I look at her boobs both times and i promise to behave. I tried with just the two of us on the beach and with other girls present.

Am I doing something wrong or it's a bug? Did anyone else have the same problem?
probably you shouldn’t get an erection? ... maybe a purple pill helps ... (but it’s just a guess ... maybe Alice tries harder then ...)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I've been a fan of this game for a long time. I just wish that there was a way to level up the girls to a point where public nudity and even public sex wasn't an issue. It would add a level of challenge to only be able to do it around girls who had reached that point, and if ones who weren't there yet saw they would lose points.
Out of theme, character and developers wishes, so that will never happen.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Playing this lovely game again after a long time ... some questions though:

1. Does Mercedes as life guard at the pool count as “other girl” when you play in the pool with Desire/Renee? ... or how can I meet these girls at the pool alone?

2. More a bug report than a question ... the angry messages that I didn‘t show up for Jennifers clothes/Joy telling about Natashas meetings fired before the events ... I got both in the early morning the day when these meetings were sheduled ...

3. Eva‘s elevator event: is there still no other solution to see the full event as to use the console to set Eva’s endurance low!? ... somehow that’s kinda strange ...

4. Another bug ... I have no dream picture of Jessica!? ... any chance to fix that without starting over?
I downloaded the katest version and use no mods/console btw ...
To answer...

1. Yes Mercedes is an "other girl" but is not on duty all the time so you have to work on when she is not on duty.

2. I remember that was fixed in v.0.2.3.2, may want to check you have the update ??

3. Always a good idea if stuck to read the Companion guide (click on to download if you don't have it yet) Page95 talks about it

4. Not sure about this, need to investigate more... **edit** Jessica's dream pics are fine, may want to check on phone in "Manage Dream Images" they are selected for her.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Have a look at the Companion Guide (click on to download if you don't have it yet) page 73 should help you ;)

Reactions: PhantomStranger

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
Bug report: Day 4 (Tuesday) at 02:00, in the bedroom, just coming out the bar. If MC does anything except sleep (e.g., masturbate, shower), it cannot sleep. The sleep button itself will still be enabled, but it does not do anything if I click it. Work around: Sleep first, do anything else later.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Bug report: Day 4 (Tuesday) at 02:00, in the bedroom, just coming out the bar. If MC does anything except sleep (e.g., masturbate, shower), it cannot sleep. The sleep button itself will still be enabled, but it does not do anything if I click it. Work around: Sleep first, do anything else later.
Is a known bug...
  • When you already have an appointment for the next day and stay up until after 02:00, none of the actions in the player room is useable --> will be fixed with 0.3.0.0

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Is a known bug...
  • When you already have an appointment for the next day and stay up until after 02:00, none of the actions in the player room is useable --> will be fixed with 0.3.0.0
Check the pool at 2:00 (maybe Jessica) or the gym at 2:30 (maybe Mercedes) or wait if Yvette comes at 3:30... Or collect the samples for the doctor... many ways to spend the night useful :D

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Have a look at the Companion Guide (click on to download if you don't have it yet) page 73 should help you ;)
Thanks for your help. Unfortunately that's exactly what I already did (I consulted the guide after the first 3 or 4 failed attempts and followed all the instructions) but the event is still locked on the phone, that's why I was wondering if it was a bug.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for your help. Unfortunately that's exactly what I already did (I consulted the guide after the first 3 or 4 failed attempts and followed all the instructions) but the event is still locked on the phone, that's why I was wondering if it was a bug.
Tested it with a save file that I have that had not done that event with Alice.
Worked fine and showed up completed on phone.
No idea why its not working for you...sorry.

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
To answer...

1. Yes Mercedes is an "other girl" but is not on duty all the time so you have to work on when she is not on duty.

2. I remember that was fixed in v.0.2.3.2, may want to check you have the update ??

3. Always a good idea if stuck to read the Companion guide (click on to download if you don't have it yet) Page95 talks about it

4. Not sure about this, need to investigate more... **edit** Jessica's dream pics are fine, may want to check on phone in "Manage Dream Images" they are selected for her.
thx for your answers ...

ad 1: ok, thx

ad 2: damn! ... I downloaded the full package but didn’t realize I need the update, too :(

ad 3: ofc, but the info is from the companion guide (I wouldn’t leave the house without it!)

ad 4: I didn’t have any pics of her in the phone to manage ... maybe bc of 2.3.0? ... anyway, I’ll see

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes