Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Actually, you can also meet them in the morning if you go to your room early and go to sleep around midnight or so. They still don't remember where their room is.

Reactions: junior366 and SiJa

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Actually, you can also meet them in the morning if you go to your room early and go to sleep around midnight or so. They still don't remember where their room is.
Boob memory takes up to a day to access and update.
This is also why butt games do worse, the longer transportation distance adds weeks :p

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
Don't ask me why or how I knew this...
You do see a toilet in the scene with Yvette where you hide in her bathroom...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for getting me out of the doubt Sija. I remembered that scene, but when I went to look for the render, I couldn't find it.
I guess since there are no boobs, I didn't save the render. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa and junior366

mike011983

Mar 26, 2020
Hello guys, greetings, I am writing to ask you a great favor, I played the whole game until the last update but my PC was a little old and died, I bought another one but I lost all my saves, I had all the scenes with all the girls that I can, yes Someone has similar saves with all the girls could share them, it would help me a lot please help me since these days I do not have much time to play everything again.

Sorry I don't speak English and I'm using google translate to write this and it may not be well understood.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hello guys, greetings, I am writing to ask you a great favor, I played the whole game until the last update but my PC was a little old and died, I bought another one but I lost all my saves, I had all the scenes with all the girls that I can, yes Someone has similar saves with all the girls could share them, it would help me a lot please help me since these days I do not have much time to play everything again.

Sorry I don't speak English and I'm using google translate to write this and it may not be well understood.
As someone who has just had to reinstall windows due to unfixable blue screen system critical issues, I understand.
But, if things are important or would require many hours to restore, you should always back them up, even in more than one place.

Save files are not big so can be copied onto a USB stick

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes