zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
If theres any update for the game, will android user get update too or just 2.3.1?
As the next update to 0.3.0.0 is planned to be a major one (see development news ) there is bound to be an Android shipment too. But you may have to wait for 0.3.0.1 or even 0.3.0.2 as bug fixes for Android need a full build.

Rayourenemy

May 31, 2020
As the next update to 0.3.0.0 is planned to be a major one (see development news ) there is bound to be an Android shipment too. But you may have to wait for 0.3.0.1 or even 0.3.0.2 as bug fixes for Android need a full build.
Oke thanks, i just confused it says "The next main release is 0.3.0 beta which will be a new full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well."

Reactions: Zergg

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Oke thanks, i just confused it says "The next main release is 0.3.0 beta which will be a new full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well."
That is literally true. 0.3.0.0 will likely not have an Android version as the dev usually waits until some bug fixes are in. His beta testers are fine, but they can't catch everything. So usually after GA some more bugs turn up. When things quieten down he starts on the Android build integrating the bug fixes that have come up until then. If you read some posts back you can see that the dev uses his own Android phone for testing. So rest assured there will be some 0.3.0.x Android version.

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Ok, today i will be at 50 hours of playing. I "completed" only 2 girls (Aly and Natasha), still didn't met with 4 ladies. And i thought Man of the House was a long game. Can't wait for full version 10 years from now on with 300 hours of content. Did i mention this game is amazing? I very much like all the girls i've met so far. Honestly in other games i didn't always liked everyone like here. Very good work darkhound1 creating those lovely beauties.

Youkend

Feb 24, 2018
Can someone help me i got crash when i ask Jennifer to explain the pecs training and the game just force close

Sorry for my bad English

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can someone help me i got crash when i ask Jennifer to explain the pecs training and the game just force close

Sorry for my bad English
Without seeing your Traceback report we have no idea what version you're playing, what platform and so on. Within the folder (no idea what it is called on your system) but it contains all the files. One will be named traceback.txt. Attach that file to your response so we can possible find an answer to why your game crashed.

Reactions: junior366

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
i love this game! but... this game needs a gallery so we can review the scenes, with a gallery the game would be perfect! and also more sexy clothes, clothes of category 4 and 5 smaller and more sensual would make the game much better.

• Angry
Reactions: Vince Red
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes