Stoshio

May 30, 2021
Stoshio
Oh, yeah, it's going to be rough, but it can be done.
Find out which girl is the leader and send her home.
Do not replace her and play with eight girls on the island.
The way for me to go is to masterbate to Aly and have her win the contests.
Time to get her on the Island.
It'll take awhile but I'll get there. :)

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Tons of grind with hardly any sex. I mean it's five or six scenes after several days (weeks?) of play. Other than that - just teasing, super long conversations, the odd blowjob and titfucking. Oh and some of the girls (Aly for example) have no sex whatsoever. Worst thing is, the artwork is TOP NOTCH. Wish this would become less dating-sim and more sex-oriented instead.
HI_sex_200.gif

There's plenty of sex. You can eliminate a lot of the grind by downloading the Companion Guide and following the hints on your phone.

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
I have a question related to missing an event or a text. When that happens, have I missed it forever, or is there a chance to recover. Specifically...

1. I missed a text from Alice about a nighttime workout at the gym. I've had two workouts with her, and I'd like to complete the series. Will she eventually send me another text if I missed a previous one?

2. I missed Jennifer's invitation to have a whiskey at the night bar. This supposedly happens after her photoshoot. Will she eventually ask me (there's supposed to be a 75% chance), or have I missed out on that forever?

Is there something in the cheat mod that will recover these opportunities for me if I'm locked out of them through regular gameplay?

Thanks! Love the game.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have a question related to missing an event or a text. When that happens, have I missed it forever, or is there a chance to recover. Specifically...

1. I missed a text from Alice about a nighttime workout at the gym. I've had two workouts with her, and I'd like to complete the series. Will she eventually send me another text if I missed a previous one?

2. I missed Jennifer's invitation to have a whiskey at the night bar. This supposedly happens after her photoshoot. Will she eventually ask me (there's supposed to be a 75% chance), or have I missed out on that forever?

Is there something in the cheat mod that will recover these opportunities for me if I'm locked out of them through regular gameplay?

Thanks! Love the game.
#1 and #2 : no missed opportunity, they will send you answer invite.

Reactions: xapican

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
For those who complain about the grind and lack of sex:
While this is more of a novel than a game, the game part of Holiday Island is to find the sex scenes.
If I say x, Jessica will have sex with me. If I say y, she will just tease me.
Use the guide to help you find where things happen.

Reactions: Henry73au

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Tons of grind with hardly any sex. I mean it's five or six scenes after several days (weeks?) of play. Other than that - just teasing, super long conversations, the odd blowjob and titfucking. Oh and some of the girls (Aly for example) have no sex whatsoever. Worst thing is, the artwork is TOP NOTCH. Wish this would become less dating-sim and more sex-oriented instead.
As others have pointed out, reading the guide will give you hints on how to achieve sex with the girls. And there is plenty! IIRC you can have sex with e.g. Jessica within 3-4 game days.

Here are some posts that may also give you ideas on what you can do:

How to have sex with 10 different girls in one day on Holiday Island
How to have sex with 11 different girls in one day on Holiday Island
How to have sex with Amy 5 times in one day

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
As others have pointed out, reading the guide will give you hints on how to achieve sex with the girls. And there is plenty! IIRC you can have sex with e.g. Jessica within 3-4 game days.

Here are some posts that may also give you ideas on what you can do:

How to have sex with 10 different girls in one day on Holiday Island
How to have sex with 11 different girls in one day on Holiday Island
How to have sex with Amy 5 times in one day
The thing is, these guy don't want to have sex later, they want it now after 3 mouse clic without putting any time in the game. They're so lazy that they even don't think about using cheats.
They want a VN fuck fest while playing a date sim sandbox game. Nothing wrong with VN fuck fest games, I play some of them but I also know what kind of game I'm playing, not expecting something else.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
For those who complain about the grind and lack of sex:
In fact It was at the begining in former times.....v 14 or so were that would be a fair point, now as player it could happen that when u got the right 8 girls on the Island you will feel like a Cow on a Dairy milk Farm......(Although Alice in one sexy "Dirndl" 1623872319579.png since she was born in Munich that would be a nice view ... :p the white top more see trough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)

Last edited:

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
The thing is, these guy don't want to have sex later, they want it now after 3 mouse clic without putting any time in the game. They're so lazy that they even don't think about using cheats.
They want a VN fuck fest while playing a date sim sandbox game. Nothing wrong with VN fuck fest games, I play some of them but I also know what kind of game I'm playing, not expecting something else.
Granted, if a person really does not want to put any effort into such a game, I can't help that person. However, if you show just a little bit of persistence, the initial grind goes away fairly quickly and the fuck fest begins. And the quality of the renders and the stunning beauty of the girls that Darkhound created, really makes it worthwhile to me.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Granted, if a person really does not want to put any effort into such a game, I can't help that person. However, if you show just a little bit of persistence, the initial grind goes away fairly quickly and the fuck fest begins. And the quality of the renders and the stunning beauty of the girls that Darkhound created, really makes it worthwhile to me.
Absolutely.
But (and that's their prerogative but not possible in every game).
5diy2f.jpg

Edit : also, maybe a disclaimer stating that it is a boobs game first and foremost should be needed

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Edit : also, maybe a disclaimer stating that it is a boobs game first and foremost should be needed
F95 Page 1 says "parade of enormous boobs"
Patreon front page says "parade of enormous boobs"

The game's banner starts with a J cup and ends with a J cup, Ivy's rack is probably bigger than most heads.

Anyone not getting that need to contact their primary caregiver for professional help and medication, it is not something this forum can help them with nor should try to solve.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
F95 Page 1 says "parade of enormous boobs"
Patreon front page says "parade of enormous boobs"

The game's banner starts with a J cup and ends with a J cup, Ivy's rack is probably bigger than most heads.

Anyone not getting that need to contact their primary caregiver for professional help and medication, it is not something this forum can help them with nor should try to solve.
I mean: it should be a disclaimer in big red bold font.
Do you think the overview is read ? Patreon front page even less.

Anyways, it will probably ignored like the new yellow warning that I requested to be updated with the info about reinstalling the mod after each update. Then again, if even a very few bother to read it, it's worth it.

Again, I wasted time commenting about two noobs (in the worst sense of the term, everyone a newbie at one point) posts about lack of sex scene that will drop the game and never come back).

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I mean: it should be a disclaimer in big red bold font.
Do you think the overview is read ? Patreon front page even less.

Anyways, it will probably ignored like the new yellow warning that I requested to be updated with the info about reinstalling the mod after each update. Then again, if even a very few bother to read it, it's worth it.
I understand what you mean.
That does not change the reply.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I understand what you mean.
That does not change the reply.
No, it doesn't not and you're right. Trying to be helpful and making things clear is sometimes a vain exercise. Some will still go beyond the "do not enter warning" and wonder why they got hurt.
At least, at The End of Time, when I will face The God of Bewbs, I could say : I tried :)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Who is Sara? I have no Sara...
This is a great game. Also play Summertime, but those are the only two.
Any other recommendations of this quality?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Who is Sara? I have no Sara...
This is a great game. Also play Summertime, but those are the only two.
Any other recommendations of this quality?
Sara a special "special" girl, part of the staff like Jenifer, Yumiko, Mercede and Miriam, you will met her at one point.
She is a newly addition to the game.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes