SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
You do know that a full save only works with VN and not sandbox games, right? Why not just play the game?
I would say only useful to see the rumpy-pumpy if it's a VN with a Replay gallery...
Or a full save from a VN will give you this...

With a sandbox game like Holiday island, the only way to see the rumpy-pumpy is to play it the first time, or replay it, which is no different than playing it the first time, same triggers and requirements needed.
So as junior366 said... just play the game.

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
I swear you can make a drinking game out of this. Whenever the MC makes a repetitive compliment like "you're so beautiful" or does his creepy stare take a shot of "whiskey" or whatever you like. You'll be drunk within 15 mins.
Drink whenever he says "OMG", gets called out for ogling someone, or cums in a position where he'd bukkake himself IRL. Alcohol poisoning in T-minus...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I would say only useful to see the rumpy-pumpy if it's a VN with a Replay gallery...
Or a full save from a VN will give you this...

With a sandbox game like Holiday island, the only way to see the rumpy-pumpy is to play it the first time, or replay it, which is no different than playing it the first time, same triggers and requirements needed.
So as junior366 said... just play the game.
Wait what ??? :oops::unsure::(:confused:
Was about to ask where I should put this .....

I have this unlock save...
View attachment 1265079
....But that answers my question :eek::eek:
:unsure:Do you think on the Reception they will have enough vaseline for it ??
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
What do you all use to snatch those beautiful scenes out of the game?
If by snatch... you mean how do you extract the images from the game?
A bit of software called UnRen (do a search and you will find it)
Make sure you ONLY use option 1... using options 3 and above due to how the game is set will bork your game folder.
Option 2 is only useful if you are into renpy coding, it does double the game storage size however.

It is also best to do it in a separate game folder than the one you play with, as can cause missing image errors and faults sometimes.

Gary1219

Mar 9, 2019
Been playing this game a while and decided hey, why not do one of those tier-ranking things. PLEASE NOTE: this is just my very subjective opinion and does not invalidate anyone else's. everyone is different! all opinions are cool and good, because this game is cool and good.

EDIT: damn i have some thoughts about this game lol

WIFE TIER: Amy. I love the work that's gone into shaping her personality, giving context to her life, even setting up relationships with other characters like Alice and Jennifer. Like, all the women in HI are some variety of Very Horny and Cool With It, it's just that kind of game, but i love Amy's blend of confidence and softness, strength and openness. Good shit.

S TIER: Alice, Heather, Jennifer, Jessica, Natasha, Yvette, Yumiko. These characters I really enjoy hanging out with and learning more about because they have some little spark or quirk that makes them pop, that makes their desires and actions feel meaningful, some backstory to explore that has shaped who they are. Very much a believer that characters are hotter when you understand them better (see Amy). Also, yeah, tiddy bigg, ass bigg, sue me i have a type.

A TIER: Brenda, Desire, Eva, Ivy, Miriam, Mercedes, Renee. Still good characters, still beautifully designed models, but haven't quite, i think, been fleshed out quite as well as the S tier women. Dying to learn more about how Ivy got to be a 6'9 brick shithouse, for e.g., or a bit more that distinguishes Miriam & Mercedes as individuals (seems like that's on the way), or just a little more depth to the others in this tier - Eva, Brenda & Renee have really interesting touches in terms of what they did/enjoyed/dreamed of before coming to the island. I think of this bunch as 'good, potential to be great' tier.

B TIER: Aly, Delizia, Faye, Joy, Lacey. NB: There is nothing wrong with these folks! I like them just fine, just haven't quite vibed with them the same as the others. Aly & Faye have had a good bit of character work, but it just hasn't quite clicked for me, even though, as mentioned, their tiddy indeed bigg. The others, being special/tier 3 characters, I feel like I don't know them all that well. Really keen to see Joy become a true evil genius! And though the models are really excellent, I'm still waiting on finding out what kind of people Delizia and Lacey are. Is Delizia a cultured, refined lover of the fine arts maybe? Is Lacey a Mean Girl maybe? Still feel like there's a lot of ways these characters could go, but right now they're just a little below the absurdly high standard Darkhound has set elsewhere.

Okay thank you for attending my tedtalk. Hope y'all enjoy this game as much as i do, stay safe out there.
Ax
Reference: Joy being an evil genius.

The protagonist (I named him Bob) is basically a lab rat. Not the only one but he is the principal lab rat.

Lab animals, especially those involved in medical and/or genetic experiments are quite often euthanized and then incinerated at the end of the experiment. Bob would do well to remember that.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
If by snatch... you mean how do you extract the images from the game?
A bit of software called UnRen (do a search and you will find it)
Make sure you ONLY use option 1... using options 3 and above due to how the game is set will bork your game folder.
Option 2 is only useful if you are into renpy coding, it does double the game storage size however.

It is also best to do it in a separate game folder than the one you play with, as can cause missing image errors and faults sometimes.
Indeed. Thats the best way to do it.
I always do it this way.
Extract the game twice and unren the rpa in the second folder.
Then copy the images folder to the first folder and rename it to CG 3.0.
I am probably overcautious with two folders but better save then sorry.

Reactions: xapican and SiJa

ezraboy

Dec 25, 2019
I can't open the game anymore, have worked until now , but all of a sudden it doesn't anymore. It opens in task bar , but after the script loads, it closes. Log looks like this

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.15s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.27s
Loading error handling took 0.56s
Loading script took 8.68s

Any idea why it doesn't open? Other renpy games work, just this seem to be problematic

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I can't open the game anymore, have worked until now , but all of a sudden it doesn't anymore. It opens in task bar , but after the script loads, it closes. Log looks like this

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.15s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.27s
Loading error handling took 0.56s
Loading script took 8.68s

Any idea why it doesn't open? Other renpy games work, just this seem to be problematic
Have a look at this post...
The first thing is to make sure that your graphics card driver is up to date.
If it still is happening try this...

DELETE the persistent file in these two folders (Save & AppData).
Try to start the game again.

Save folder... (Holiday Island/game/saves)
AppData folder (C: user/***/AppData/roaming/RenPy/Island-1499865023)*** your user id

The only downside of this is if you had done the plane arrivals for all the girls for the persistent file to show in your main save file... you will need to do them again. But will not take you long if you did it last time.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Well, I have the impression that of my current girls on the island Eve is the easiest to put out by far. :D So no wonder she's a penetration queen. Others are quite impossible, I am not sure Aly even has a sex scene.
Eva is definitely very easy, but probably not the easiest *by far*... I think Jessica and Heather would give her a run for her money. It's cool that crugh2112 is into Eva though; ToaS' need love, too!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes