darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi!

Thanks, however I cannot find the images on my phone, only the minigame ones.
The ones that can be cycled for contact photo I cannot seem to be able to select it. When the new app opens, I can only adjust the images that I've already selected.
The new app is only to select images you have already used for the picture frames.
You can use any picture from any of the achievements. Take a look at the attached screenshots.
screenshot0044.png screenshot0045.png

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
  • Alice gets a web search with 6 images (shipendale lingerie) --> still working on it (renders are done)
If I do a web search for Shipendale lingerie it gets auto-corrected to Chippendale Lingerie and I get info about buying a Chippendale Mahogany Lingerie Chest...

DSC_0186-1.jpg

Maybe ALICE is getting some new furniture to keep all her lingerie in :unsure:

(Just a joke by the way... before people start the real comments about it)
:ROFLMAO:

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Didn't get a pic until I tried to quote the post...

Might there be something wrong with the link?
The link is fine.

This page is somewhat image heavy, and this picture in particular is huge.
You must have hit an unusually slow mirror, and/or your browser dropped the connection while loading it.
Or ... you were too impatient. (can't fault you, this is Amy after all)

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
When I load a save game, relatively frequently (maybe 10% of the time) HI comes up with the following error message:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This also happened in version 2.3.0. But, I'm quite certain that this wasn't so in earlier versions of the game.
When I hit "Ignore" three times, I am rerouted to the main page of the game. So, I can try loading the save, again, without having to start HI anew.
In case any of you encounter the same problem, the "Ignore" option seems to be the way to go for now.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
My Company Favor shows no transfer or increase as yet.

View attachment 1314957

View attachment 1314958
You know how SLOW PayPal can be on those transfers. Perhaps Duck or SiJa hacked your account to intercept????
I could offer you some empty vials. Since you have managed to piss off more women on the island than Harvey Weinstein (per "Going Home"), I would say the vials will be the only interaction you are getting.

FYI - Great choice on the Judge Smails clip

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Is this one of the known typos that will get fixed with the next update? Or maybe I'm just too dump finding it via the search function. It's a scene from Alice's strength training #1.

1627151281677.png

ps.: The word "dump" also occurs in the underground lab scene in front of the MRI: "Yeah, that was a dump question."

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
still beta? when the final version will be released?
It will be the final version in August 2041.

:ROFLMAO:

To be serious...
The game is always having updates and new releases which will really keep it as a beta version until the very end.
Even then could be a beta version for a while until all the bugs, issues etc... are fixed.
If you are waiting until it is not a beta version and a final version before playing, then I wish you well on your long wait.

Reactions: Alteni and BDMick

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
still beta? when the final version will be release ?
I think Holiday Island is following the concept of "perpetual beta"? As far as I know?
[...] Some software is kept in so-called perpetual beta, where new features are continually added to the software without establishing a final "stable" release. [...] (see and )
Did we ever have a final release of a version?

ps.: Took me a bit too long to write up, obviously. Thanks SiJa.

• Hey there
Reactions: Alteni and SiJa
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes