• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's all about the variables of affection/lust/love I am afraid to tell you.

I would say with applying sun lotion, it could do with an alternate finale that, if you say you have had sex with the girl, or her love is high, then she lets you rub lotion on her boobs...
But you have to do it quickly so as not to be spotted by Mercedes on pool patrol.

Maybe darkhound1 will consider it for an update?
Would only be a small amount of coding and dialogue, one or two renders for the few who do suncream events?

Even could add Mercedes catching you if you are unlucky and getting angry... you won't like her when she is angry... :oops::LOL:
Or you could have Mercedes act a little bit jealous, asking why you never oil her up, leading to a follow up scene with her after or open up an action with her to oil her up when talk with her when pool is quiet when her stats are high enough. :) Miriam catching you on beach could also open up something similar.

To get back to original remark though, yeah it is always a bit hard for a dev to update all events to what happened already in game when there is no certainty it happened in any players playthrough already, coding can easily become a nightmare to check for that for that many girls. Not talking the choice dev has to make between adding renders for new content or for updating old content. The coding problem would become way easier if all girls already followed the Amy new progress since then could just have it check for the stats levels since you only reach those then after a certain amount of progress, unfortunately that would be a lot of work for dev to do right now though for all girls.

Last edited:

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
The sad about the Story is, those Girls not really feeling Love for you, they make only good Face, so you r pleased, after that 3 Month i think, they don't care about Player, as much as if a tree fell over in Africa, the give a Sh.... about you anymore.
Also if the Girls are 3D Models, yea, but Alice, Jennifer and Jessica are so sweet and cute, why it can´t end with an Relation between Alice and Player or more, maybe she wants to marry later etc.
That would be awesome for the end of the 3 Month, so some Girls fall in Love with Player.
Everyone like Happy Ends and i hate Nothing more than Tragedy and Goodbye!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The sad about the Story is, those Girls not really feeling Love for you, they make only good Face, so you r pleased, after that 3 Month i think, they don't care about Player, as much as if a tree fell over in Africa, the give a Sh.... about you anymore.
Also if the Girls are 3D Models, yea, but Alice, Jennifer and Jessica are so sweet and cute, why it can´t end with an Relation between Alice and Player or more, maybe she wants to marry later etc.
That would be awesome for the end of the 3 Month, so some Girls fall in Love with Player.
Everyone like Happy Ends and i hate Nothing more than Tragedy and Goodbye!
Interesting idea, but it seems you want the game to end, because a more advanced or exclusive relationship with one girl would do that IMO. Let's say, for the sake of this discussion, you and your previously mentioned RL girlfriend (who loves you and wants to marry you someday) find yourself on Holiday Island. She fine with you rubbing lotion on her and her boobs, but that's probably not something you want her to catch you doing with the other girls. Nor ignoring her to walk on the beach, play Hotshots, etc. The other, sweet and cute girls, resent her for keep you all to herself and resent you even more, for trying anything with them since it is known you are in a relationship already. Unless of course, somehow every girl, including your RL girlfriend is fine with you having a harem and willingly share. If there is such a place, I'm sure we would all like to find it.

sjakie

Jan 19, 2018
Great game, love the diversity of all the girls and their stories. Would be great to see the path/story of Joy being expanded. small comment; some triggers of events don't feel logical. I love the randomness of events, however some descriptive hints during talks with girls would be welcome as a guidance...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
About that oiling up, yeah, I feel it's a bit tedious falling into a status where the woman doesn't seem to care about you or be angry with you after having sex. I mean I get that the lust goes down and she may or will not want a second go, but I feel she should let you touch her when affection and love are still high.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
There is no check if the MC is tired or not.
The event always triggers when eva is wearing her skimpy swimsuit and she is not in her room, but is in her room half an hour later and you go to your room (has to be latest 17:00). That's all the checks.
Thanks for clarifying! So it really was just an incredible string of bad luck over almost two years.
I don't even know how many times I tried :rolleyes:. That explanation seemed to remote to be true. Especially considering my four-times-in-a-row success in just two days with a tired MC :ROFLMAO:. Occam's razor was blunt this time, or I simply used the wrong side of it...

ps.: I have placed a correction on the top of my post.

Last edited:

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
So it really was just an incredible string of bad luck over almost two years.
To be fair, over the same span of time, I had that scene no more than 3-4 times.
I chalk it up to two limiting factors:
- the insane amount of content that "dilutes" the probability of a single scene to happen
- my limited endurance ... I mean, I can only play so many hours a day ... have only 2 balls

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
To be fair, over the same span of time, I had that scene no more than 3-4 times.
I chalk it up to two limiting factors:
- the insane amount of content that "dilutes" the probability of a single scene to happen
- my limited endurance ... I mean, I can only play so many hours a day ... have only 2 balls
Yes, those are the limiting factors :p. And I have to admit that I don't even play it every day. Sometimes there are several weeks long breaks in between. A few days ago I started playing HI, again. And after another forum search for Eva's sex scene I found the hint that your MC's got to be tired. Tried that and it immediately worked. I did a reload and tried it at a different time on the same game day. It worked again! Then I successfully repeated that on the next game day. I mean, how remote is the chance for this to happen :unsure:.
So it is good to know I am not the only one who hasn't seen this scene frequently. And now that I know how to achieve it, I may see it more often :)

ps.: After finishing the underground lab scenes today, I still can't get over how drop dead gorgeous Dr Daniela Rosario is. She is a true masterpiece, Darkhound! And I love the overall developments hinting that something may not be quite right here.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
One last thing from me for today: I am still quite astonished as to how similar Darkhound's Dr Daniela Rosario and DuckSwim's Mi look when Mi is wearing glasses (purely an observation). I added Daniela's glasses to Mi in this comparison simply by using Photoshop (hope you don't mind DuckSwim). Much of their likeness surely stems from their identical hair.

But, there are also some marked differences: Daniela's fuller lips, different eye colors, and their eyebrows. Mi is far more muscular while Daniela's got the bigger cup size (I think?). You could say, Mi is Daniela after the latter gave herself another gene therapy :).

I like them both a lot as they are. DuckSwim, you can now claim that your Mi is Holiday Island fan art and has every right to appear in your renders of other HI girls or even by herself ;)

1627340820398.png
DuckSwim's Mi with Photoshop-added glasses (left) and Darkhound's Daniela (right)

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
As Yumiko would says :
View attachment 1320655

Well ... no surprise here, it's the boobs, always the boobs. :love:

You could slap a pair of tits on a stick, you would fall in love with it all the same. :sneaky:
There is much truth in that statement. But, it's not the full story when I am concerned. I have to cite myself in self-defense:
"Even if only her head is in my field of view (and not any of her other amazing features) I cannot stop looking at her."
That was my comment about DuckSwim's Mi and it fully applies to Daniela :love:. Two beautiful eyes and one sweet smile beat two big tits (3-2 on aggregate). But, in Mi's and Daniela's case it is 5-0 anyway...

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
One last thing from me for today: I am still quite astonished as to how similar Darkhound's Dr Daniela Rosario and DuckSwim's Mi look when Mi is wearing glasses (purely an observation). I added Daniela's glasses to Mi in this comparison simply by using Photoshop (hope you don't mind DuckSwim). Much of their likeness surely stems from their identical hair.

But, there are also some marked differences: Daniela's fuller lips, different eye colors, and their eyebrows. Mi is far more muscular while Daniela's got the bigger cup size (I think?). You could say, Mi is Daniela after the latter gave herself another gene therapy :).

I like them both a lot as they are. DuckSwim, you can now claim that your Mi is Holiday Island fan art and has every right to appear in your renders of other HI girls or even by herself ;)

View attachment 1320658
DuckSwim's Mi with Photoshop-added glasses (left) and Darkhound's Daniela (right)
I would say it could be you who needs to add the glasses.
Hairstyle is the only thing that is similar.
You made a list of differences, so... they are different :ROFLMAO:

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
There is much truth in that statement. But, it's not the full story
Oh I agree, it is far from the full story.
Big boobs and a pretty face are all well and good, but they feel a bit dry if they're not complemented by a nice round butt.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Any link to his work? I just got here and still making my way around.
My 'Art' is in no way, shape or form anything like the fine work of darkhound1, DuckSwim. SiJa, norb82, yankeeInKy just to name a few. They actually have experience with Daz 3D, photoshop, and other artistic software. I, on the other hand, am fairly proficient with cut-n-paste and can produce acceptable art for Fan Fiction, but that's about it. Fan Fiction can be found here.

Holiday Island FanFiction | F95zone

GordonShock

Jul 23, 2021
That's awesome, thanks Bantry. Don't cut yourself short, you are adding to the community, and your work and passion most likely fuel the artists you mentioned. Mind if I send you a PM, I have a few questions and I don't want to clutter the thread here?

Or it might be ok to post here, again I am new and have yet to grasp the overall etiquette of this board.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes