Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Desire maid scenes
Sorry, that doesn't really narrow it down as there are several. Black maid uniform, with blowjob, black maid uniform, flash pussy, black maid uniform, lost phone. Pink maid uniform. Detail information on the requirements to achieve all of them can be found in the Companion Guide.

Reactions: MarsUltor

taenypirate

Jul 4, 2021
Sorry, that doesn't really narrow it down as there are several. Black maid uniform, with blowjob, black maid uniform, flash pussy, black maid uniform, lost phone. Pink maid uniform. Detail information on the requirements to achieve all of them can be found in the Companion Guide.
Ok starting with black uniform and blow job then.

*edit nevermind. I think its solved, I guess different girls have different schedule as maids, thanks

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ok starting with black uniform and blow job then.

*edit nevermind. I think its solved, I guess different girls have different schedule as maids, thanks
You can also go to the reception desk and ask for a specific girl to be assigned to room service.

Reactions: junior366

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Uhm am i blind or is Sara not in Joys Book of Babes to invite?

Now i want to hear your Opinion, what you guess!!!!
1 WEIRD We must delivery Sperm Probes! What the Hell they do with that? :cautious:
2 What for needed Jennifer those 30 Samples? I don´t think to sell on the black market lol. :unsure:
3 What if they collect his Sperm Samples for Familys, where the Guy cant impregnate his Wive, so they sell it and get rich.
Did they let him Win, so he is only a Milking Cow for Sperm and don´t know it?
Or the Guy/Player is only Dreaming everything and wakes up when we all played trough?!
What you Think Guys, is the Player only a dumb Victim for get Sperm or have ya other Conclusions, cause Joy hides too much, also the Girls know more, as they want to say!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Uhm am i blind or is Sara not in Joys Book of Babes to invite?

Now i want to hear your Opinion, what you guess!!!!
1 WEIRD We must delivery Sperm Probes! What the Hell they do with that? :cautious:
2 What for needed Jennifer those 30 Samples? I don´t think to sell on the black market lol. :unsure:
3 What if they collect his Sperm Samples for Familys, where the Guy cant impregnate his Wive, so they sell it and get rich.
Did they let him Win, so he is only a Milking Cow for Sperm and don´t know it?
Or the Guy/Player is only Dreaming everything and wakes up when we all played trough?!
What you Think Guys, is the Player only a dumb Victim for get Sperm or have ya other Conclusions, cause Joy hides too much, also the Girls know more, as they want to say!
Sara is a special/staff girl, not a regular girl that you can invite.

My guess: the MC is The One, imbued with super sperm potency and Joy tracked him.
More seriously, as far as I'm concerned, I don't care about the why.

wonre

Jun 16, 2017
Mercedes appears in Gym if you enter Gym at around 02:30 (after that go jogging before noon to start lab event)
ONLY if your quest log shows these lines [between brackets is the bubble text appearing above it if mouse is over it]:

Unravel Mercedes' and Miriam's secrets [Solve the five sub quests to finish the main quest]
Reward: the reward is yet unknown
Find out more about Mercedes' background (childhood, etc) [The subquest has been fulfilled)
Find out more about Miriam's background (childhood, etc) [The subquest has been fulfilled)
Discover the relationship between Miriam and Mercedes [Talk to Joy about Miriam and Mercedes ... (in future version)]
Find out about Mercedes' strength [Catch Mercedes at the gym at night when she works out. ...]
Uncover the mystery of Miriam's breast expansion [Finish the sub-quest about Mercedes' strength to continue ...]

I was missing #5, and because of #4 bubble I lost my time visiting for a long time gym at night in vain....

To obtain #4 visit Mercedes at pool when there is no other girl, with many protein shakes on you, talk often about her strength
To obtain #5 visit Miriam at beach when there is no other girl, talk on ground, don't climb the ladder, to see breast expansion
To obtain others talk to both, I don't remember the details, but also in bar when there is no other girls
(there are ways to raise affection and love, climbing the ladder, offering gifts, etc...)

Reactions: brianiac

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sara is a special/staff girl, not a regular girl that you can invite.

My guess: the MC is The One, imbued with super sperm potency and Joy tracked him.
More seriously, as far as I'm concerned, I don't care about the why.
Well the why might become important in a far future where game might get completed for the endings, though I doubt it will be super potency of his sperm :p, I am quite sure the MC brings something special from Joy's perspective. I guess the ending will either be he will stay on the Island in a mini or bigger harem or goes back with one or more of the girls deciding they will want to keep him around and will stay involved with Joy's operation.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Gah! Wish I'd saved just before going into the lab so I can revisit the entire thread / sequence. Hoping against hope that the next update includes more Sara / Dr goodness, or at least the option to visit the lab again. Great game by the way. :love:
Every single lab scene can be replayed already. Just not as a complete sequence.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes