• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
One last thing from me for today: I am still quite astonished as to how similar Darkhound's Dr Daniela Rosario and DuckSwim's Mi look when Mi is wearing glasses (purely an observation). I added Daniela's glasses to Mi in this comparison simply by using Photoshop (hope you don't mind DuckSwim). Much of their likeness surely stems from their identical hair.

But, there are also some marked differences: Daniela's fuller lips, different eye colors, and their eyebrows. Mi is far more muscular while Daniela's got the bigger cup size (I think?). You could say, Mi is Daniela after the latter gave herself another gene therapy :).

I like them both a lot as they are. DuckSwim, you can now claim that your Mi is Holiday Island fan art and has every right to appear in your renders of other HI girls or even by herself ;)

View attachment 1320658
DuckSwim's Mi with Photoshop-added glasses (left) and Darkhound's Daniela (right)
man I wish Daniela had her arms in the game!
btw which game has MI in it please?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
That's awesome, thanks Bantry. Don't cut yourself short, you are adding to the community, and your work and passion most likely fuel the artists you mentioned. Mind if I send you a PM, I have a few questions and I don't want to clutter the thread here?

Or it might be ok to post here, again I am new and have yet to grasp the overall etiquette of this board.
You are more than welcome to PM me with any question(s), which I will do my best to answer or direct you to someone who can.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
My 'Art' is in no way, shape or form anything like the fine work of darkhound1, DuckSwim. SiJa, norb82, yankeeInKy just to name a few. They actually have experience with Daz 3D, photoshop, and other artistic software. I, on the other hand, am fairly proficient with cut-n-paste and can produce acceptable art for Fan Fiction, but that's about it. Fan Fiction can be found here.

Holiday Island FanFiction | F95zone
They are absolutely creative, I like them :) On the other hand you are one of the bests in story writing, so everyone has the talents.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Any chance that girl's randomly losing affection/lust every day be removed from the game?

There are so many girls and events to experience that it's really tiring to grind those little things back to max again. I don't want to resort to cheating.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
One last thing from me for today: I am still quite astonished as to how similar Darkhound's Dr Daniela Rosario and DuckSwim's Mi look when Mi is wearing glasses (purely an observation). I added Daniela's glasses to Mi in this comparison simply by using Photoshop (hope you don't mind DuckSwim). Much of their likeness surely stems from their identical hair.

But, there are also some marked differences: Daniela's fuller lips, different eye colors, and their eyebrows. Mi is far more muscular while Daniela's got the bigger cup size (I think?). You could say, Mi is Daniela after the latter gave herself another gene therapy :).

I like them both a lot as they are. DuckSwim, you can now claim that your Mi is Holiday Island fan art and has every right to appear in your renders of other HI girls or even by herself ;)

View attachment 1320658
DuckSwim's Mi with Photoshop-added glasses (left) and Darkhound's Daniela (right)
Alike
Hair is a major factor in suggesting likeness in 3D.
But they are quite different, and extremely different in technical terms

Mi is a guest
Mi draws upon Ivyness and M&M in her creation, not Daniela.
So she is a guest, and will appear with Ivyness (in this forum, she is not game relevant on her own).

Cup sizes
Daniela has a larger cup size. But as Mi is a much bigger girl, she has same overall or slightly larger size breasts.

Trivia
Daniela was born a month before Mi, but as she was a girl with an unknown release date, it never occured to me to draw upon her as inspiration. Thus Mi is Ivy/Type M inspired, as M&M were in the game at the time.

Last edited:

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Any chance that girl's randomly losing affection/lust every day be removed from the game?

There are so many girls and events to experience that it's really tiring to grind those little things back to max again. I don't want to resort to cheating.
Maintaining the girls' affection/love/lust is the underlying challenge to the game. In order to gain the scenes, events, appointments, and quests certain criteria must be met. Remember you have 7 girls on the island for a purpose. You're juggling all the girls at once, else remove 6 girls and concentrate on just one at a time - not much fun in that. Just keeping kissing & groping each girl every day when you have their stats up (this way they won't drop too much at midnight).

netlink

May 21, 2020
Hi all,

i seem to unable to trigger mercedes flex scene in the pool, alone/1 girl in the pool, with protein shake morning of even as well,

Reactions: Egcor

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hi all,

i seem to unable to trigger mercedes flex scene in the pool, alone/1 girl in the pool, with protein shake morning of even as well,
Her affection needs to be high and you ask her to do it via the dialogue options.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
i think i have bork the game i guess, affection is at 100 and that option didnt appear
Did you messed with cheat code ? If not, there is no reason for your game to be "borked".
It is not listed as requirement but did you do all the sub quests related to Miriam & Mercedes ?

netlink

May 21, 2020
Did you messed with cheat code ? If not, there is no reason for your game to be "borked".
It is not listed as requirement but did you do all the sub quests related to Miriam & Mercedes ?
regarding both mercedes and miriam background done,
cheats only mainly company favor as too lazy to grind for it..

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
regarding both mercedes and miriam background done,
cheats only mainly company favor as too lazy to grind for it..
Last idea, did you do all dialogue options with her at the pool ?
Double check if you have protein shake in your inventory too.

netlink

May 21, 2020
Last idea, did you do all dialogue options with her at the pool ?
Double check if you have protein shake in your inventory too.
literally tried all options, still nothing, have have plenty of it, even tried just have 1 still dont have that dialogue

edit*

Nvm apparently i miss 1 conversation with miriam..thanks

Last edited:

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Maintaining the girls' affection/love/lust is the underlying challenge to the game. In order to gain the scenes, events, appointments, and quests certain criteria must be met. Remember you have 7 girls on the island for a purpose. You're juggling all the girls at once, else remove 6 girls and concentrate on just one at a time - not much fun in that. Just keeping kissing & groping each girl every day when you have their stats up (this way they won't drop too much at midnight).
It's not really helping when it's still random. I could just focus on one girl and yet her stats will still drop during midnight.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes