• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Gregorius Maximus

Oct 3, 2019
Typically, the Android version does NOT get released with the initial version of the update, but once the first bugfix is released (usually in a day or two) the Android version will be released. The releases are already compressed and any compact version or compressed version that is posted are by others. Along with lower quality they are not supported by the developer.
Yeah, I know it. But, it would be nice if he release the new version like it was at version 2.x.x. Darkhound made it compressed (something like 800MB) and without compression, that sized 1,5GB, as I can remember. For comparison, if Saint Seiya, a common game on Google Play, gets 2GB and everyone download it, I don't see any problem if Darkhound do the same to HI.
For me, it would be the best!

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, I know it. But, it would be nice if he release the new version like it was at version 2.x.x. Darkhound made it compressed (something like 800MB) and without compression, that sized 1,5GB, as I can remember. For comparison, if Saint Seiya, a common game on Google Play, gets 2GB and everyone download it, I don't see any problem if Darkhound do the same to HI.
It's too big by now. And there are too many high res images not needed on a phone.
All versions are heavily compressed already. The standard compression is already 1.84 GB, that's why I further reduced the size for the phone to about 1GB. Next version will probably be already > 2GB with standard compression. On a phone, you won't be able to see the difference between the 2GB and the 1.1GB version.
All this has nothing to do with the release date. The android release will be one version later, because I cannot release partial updates for android.

And just as an info. A version without compression would be around 15GB. The standard version is already heavily compressed and in webp format.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

;)

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
It's too big by now. And there are too many high res images not needed on a phone.
All versions are heavily compressed already. The standard compression is already 1.84 GB, that's why I further reduced the size for the phone to about 1GB. Next version will probably be already > 2GB with standard compression. On a phone, you won't be able to see the difference between the 2GB and the 1.1GB version.
All this has nothing to do with the release date. The android release will be one version later, because I cannot release partial updates for android.

And just as an info. A version without compression would be around 15GB. The standard version is already heavily compressed and in webp format.
my pp is ready

Gregorius Maximus

Oct 3, 2019

You're the best, man. Now I got it.

Apr 3, 2020
Have you upgraded your phone to the latest, greatest version? That's the only thing I can think of. Check your shopping app and see if an upgrade is available.
Thank you guys! The solution was very stupid haha my bad. When I started the game, I could not ask the doctor about upgrading the app on my phone (not enough charisma, I guess). Then, I totally forgot about that option, went through the game and could not find where or how to add those stats readings on my phone.

Thank you again!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
There is one. Bump into her in the hall. The Guide will help you on first page of this thread.

As Yank said, must bump into Ivy going from or to MC room.
MC must be have a good amount of lust in order to have a boner while Ivy carries him to the room.
A one time, a blue pill was required, I don't remember if it's still the case.

Myself : I've always cheated , so when the event occurs, I use cheats to give MC, a boner and blue pill effect.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2020

As Yank said, must bump into Ivy going from or to MC room.
MC must be have a good amount of lust in order to have a boner while Ivy carries him to the room.
A one time, a blue pill was required, I don't remember if it's still the case.

Myself : I've always cheated , so when the event occurs, I use cheats to give MC, a boner and blue pill effect.
i dont want to cheat so i have to take a pill all the time now? because you never know when you will bump into her....

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
i dont want to cheat so i have to take a pill all the time now? because you never know when you will bump into her....
I don't remember if the blue pill is still a thing.
If you want to get it fair and square, just be sure to have enough lust to trigger a boner when the event occurs.
Also check the guide (link in OP), maybe it's more accurate than my failed memory :)

Oct 10, 2020
I don't remember if the blue pill is still a thing.
If you want to get it fair and square, just be sure to have enough lust to trigger a boner when the event occurs.
Also check the guide (link in OP), maybe it's more accurate than my failed memory :)
ive had a boner before when she bumped into me, but then she tells me i have to take care of it myself....

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
ive had a boner before when she bumped into me, but then she tells me i have to take care of it myself....
Blue pill it is then.
MC dick must be strong enough to lift Ivy's boob, when that happens she will feel compelled to ride MC's rod.
Edit: and if you want to alleviate cheat guilt, you can use the companion mod (you can change MC effects).

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadshot1984
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes