• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

vnth

Jan 19, 2018
I waited or weeks but Amy workout clothes just doesn't appear in the phone shop. I talked with the receptionist already.

Qscfghjkm

Apr 6, 2021
I know about the companion guide but Im talking about a walkthrough that tells you in a specific order what girl to date from start to finish first to last

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I know about the companion guide but Im talking about a walkthrough that tells you in a specific order what girl to date from start to finish first to last
It would be impossible (or nearly so) given the random nature of some of the events. It would also defeat the purpose of being able to do what you want with whom you want at your own pace (remember, there is no time limit anymore).

What, specifically, are you trying to accomplish that causes the question?

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
Hmmm, a little anal sex in the game will not be bad ... Just taking care of the girls' health, against hemorrhoids. Alice, for example, is already drawn to obedience. A simpleton, right? :)

Oct 10, 2020
Ivy lust and love high and I think she's wearing skimpy bikini.
Did that work for u? i had love max lust max affection max and my own lust was 100 and i had a blue pill. But he still resist getting a boner so she just puts you on your bed and leaves.... also she was wearing a skimpy bikini...

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Did that work for u? i had love max lust max affection max and my own lust was 100 and i had a blue pill. But he still resist getting a boner so she just puts you on your bed and leaves.... also she was wearing a skimpy bikini...
You also must get a boner when Ivy carries the you.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Try it again with your lust around 85-90 or so. There probably needs to be some room for the increase to register. No guarantee, but worth a shot.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Qscfghjkm

Apr 6, 2021
It would be impossible (or nearly so) given the random nature of some of the events. It would also defeat the purpose of being able to do what you want with whom you want at your own pace (remember, there is no time limit anymore).

What, specifically, are you trying to accomplish that causes the question?
thanks for the help

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes